It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The craft flew over the top of us while we were pulled over on the side of the road, it never crossed over to the west side of the freeway, that is what I meant. Once again it flew in a circular motion up the 5 north on the east side of the freeway.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hasn't this video (in its original quality) made its way to any video analysis experts yet? I've been watching this thread closely -- the suspense is killing me! I'd hate to think that what could be the most substantial video ever shot (wouldn't we like to hope this) is being sent around via snail mail (regular postal service). Can't wait for the updates!

[edit on 29-11-2007 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So has anybody heard about the vid enhancment work being done. Cant wait to find out what they turn up

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
J.Ritz should have received it Friday.

I sent a copy also to someone in Northern Calif. I just got an email from him saying that he can see the outline of the craft very faintly on the raw footage. Hopefully some enhancing can be done to bring it out more.

Thanks everyone for your help!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

SWEET

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

To be clear, I said that I thought I was able to make out the body of the craft, very faintly, not the outline. I am myself convinced that it was a single craft. I lean towards it being terrestrial in origin, but definitely exotic in nature and quite possibly based on back-engineered alien tech.

I have a friend who is a journalist and UFO researcher who saw a huge triangular craft in that area himself, in the 1990's, and he is convinced they originate from a number of secret underground defense and aerospace bases that he says are all involved in back-engineered alien technology.

Either explanation of origin is entirely plausible to me. What I don't believe personally is that it was any kind of conventional craft or crafts.

One possible explanation for the apparent dramatic change in size and shape near the end of the sighting would be that one large craft was turning on different configurations of lights at different times, giving it different apparent shapes and sizes since the body itself was nearly invisible.

I am forwarding some of the footage to friends who are imaging experts, and no doubt Jeff Ritzman will have some interesting things to say about it soon enough.

Most likely we will never be able to conclude the origins of the craft. We will all have our own opinions based on our own experiences and research. Probably some of you will even still cling to the idea that this was multiple conventional craft flying in formation. It's a waste of time to argue about any of that-- look at the footage, read Diana and Jeannie's descriptions, listen to their voices on tape, and draw your own conclusions.

For now, here is a much higher quality stream, in two parts, of Diana's remarkable footage. This is the whole tape, as sent to me. There is a Flash stream and an H264 Quicktime download, in two parts:

Part One
Part Two

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I realize I'm late in the thread but I would like to see what all the hype is about but I cant get the video link to work.

What do I do?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vimanaboy

just in time lol this works thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Amazing videos... thanks for uploading in HD.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I saw an extremely similar object last week while I was on the 118 (between Moorpark & Simi Valley. Maybe this craft is seen often in SoCal? If I wouldn't have seen her video first I probably wouldn't have noticed it. Interestingly, this craft was in the exact same spot where I saw a UFO back in 1998.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
When I first saw this I thought it looked quite interesting, until yesterday, I was showing this to someone on my girfriends computer, and saw somthing completly different too what I saw on mine, and I think the reason being is her monitor contrast is set different, as I have just looked at it again on my computer and cannot see what I saw on hers.
What I see on her computer screen is a person holding lights maybe in a dark field or wood and moving about with them in her/his hand, it also looks like a second person moves into shot with some lights also.
Try changing your contrast and brightness settings while watching the video, and you may just see them, especialy around the point when the woman says I've got a triangle.
There must be an expert on here who can adjust the video to bring these figures out so they are clearer.
While you are watching it imagine the lights being in someones hand and look at the area around the lights for a human figure, look into the blackness for grey areas.
After seeing this I am now 100% sure this is a fake.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by colz2000]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by colz2000

I don't think this is flashlights being held by people in a field,how could they film it while driving down a major highway with the camera pointing up?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colz2000

You are "100% sure" its fake? Some wording.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think maybe you saw a reflection in your GF's screen, maybe her cat was jumping around behind you because Im sorry but, no matter what you think it is..its very clearly UP HIGH in the sky and unless her friends can float..your completely wrong even without an analysis of the vid. Im hoping to take the video into After Effects tonight and mess with the contrast/brightness and see what I can see.

Thanks for posting anyway

Originally posted by colz2000
When I first saw this I thought it looked quite interesting, until yesterday, I was showing this to someone on my girfriends computer, and saw somthing completly different too what I saw on mine, and I think the reason being is her monitor contrast is set different, as I have just looked at it again on my computer and cannot see what I saw on hers.
What I see on her computer screen is a person holding lights maybe in a dark field or wood and moving about with them in her/his hand, it also looks like a second person moves into shot with some lights also.
Try changing your contrast and brightness settings while watching the video, and you may just see them, especialy around the point when the woman says I've got a triangle.
There must be an expert on here who can adjust the video to bring these figures out so they are clearer.
While you are watching it imagine the lights being in someones hand and look at the area around the lights for a human figure, look into the blackness for grey areas.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by colz2000

I'm 100% sure that thanks to vimanaboy's H264 encoded version it's a lot easier to see whatever you imagine is there. No need of special equipment, just boost the brightness on you video card settings and it is just like watching static noise on a TV without an antenna. Anything can be seen and even "proved" with a frame capture, as has been done countless times on ATS already. No CT is complete without at least one zoomed frame from a compressed video as conclusive evidence. So please not again...

Vimanaboy: thanks for the effort, I was really looking forward to a better version, but low contrast dark areas are not a strong point of H264. You also need to DEINTERLACE.

Is there any way of making a short UNCOMPRESSED sample? Or using a lossless compression (animated GIF)? It will be MUCH more useful, if there is anything to be seen around or between the flashing lights.

P.S.
I know a monochrome video can be encoded as a GIF89a without any loss. Anyone knows other compression methods that do not create artifacts?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by nablator]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Vimanaboy: thanks for the effort, I was really looking forward to a better version, but low contrast dark areas are not a strong point of H264. You also need to DEINTERLACE.

Is there any way of making a short UNCOMPRESSED sample? Or using a lossless compression (animated GIF)? It will be MUCH more useful, if there is anything to be seen around or between the flashing lights.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by nablator]

If it was not de-interlaced, that was an unintentional oversight on my part. Must have forgotten to check the de-interlace box! I will check out your suggestions ASAP.

In the meantime, if you can handle a 98-262MB download I can send you links to uncompressed DV NTSC (interlaced) excerpts. These are on my own paid server space so I can't post them publicly. Email me at [email protected].

[edit on 3-12-2007 by vimanaboy]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the offer, I sent you an e-mail. Probably some stars could be seen near the flashing lights with a better quality video, which would reveal the shape of the UFO!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is so funny I was watching the Vid for the second time and I just noticed the girl on the phone with her dad in the second vid says they are trying to get abducted! LOL! 23 seconds in the second vid "We are trying to get abducted right now"

That was soooo funny

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

On the much impoved video excerpts provided by vimanaboy, without compression artifacts, applying arithmetic transforms on a few frame captures reveals only normal low CCD noise. No structure whatsoever. Maybe the video experts will find something but I doubt it.

There are many lights that could be stars, passing very close while staying visible. One faint light is going right through the V shape (at 00:39 in the first excerpt).

I want to believe
but this still looks like a formation of man made crafts, maybe helicopters, very far away.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow what great quality this larger video from the other one. Looks like a B2 bomber with a few extra lights on it.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by area51videoz]

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join