It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Free energy" as you put it would be a revolution to the world. As astounding a discover as extra terrestrial life..yet not one scientist in the world has been able to create such a device or replicate anyone's experiment. Again if they are using it on such a craft..THAT IS INCREDIBLE. Where's the funding coming from it? How are they allowed to keep such technology secret given the worlds dire energy crisis? You cant just brush it off as 'some crazy military project" and leave it at that..given what your saying.

There's people from Skunkworks and Nasa who claim we have E.T. technology..but I guess your selective about which one's you believe huh.

Actually, our military probably DOES have that technology, and they probably account for most UFO sightings. Have you heard of Otis Carr and Ralph Ring? They were supposedly building flying discs based on free-energy until the government shut them down. If they could figure it out, I'm sure our military has by now. Even people from Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks have admitted stuff like this...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
"Free energy" as you put it would be a revolution to the world.

Why do you think they are surpressing it from us?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yep I agree! I'd wouldn't be surprised..but where do they get off flaunting this stuff in our faces if its true..I find it disgusting they are happy to let us play it off as "UFO's" when they have the means to solve so many problems..but yet keep it for themselves..too precious to use because of its implications if it ever was..yet in status quo because it can never be known..ever. Sheesh its depressing...

Originally posted by Diplomat

"Free energy" as you put it would be a revolution to the world.

Why do you think they are surpressing it from us?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yep I agree! I'd wouldn't be surprised..but where do they get off flaunting this stuff in our faces if its true..

But remember, it might be a military craft, it might not be. We simply don't have good enough footage to tell for sure in this particular case. I just watched it again though, and the lights do seem to separate or shift. It's hard to say that it is a military craft when it first appears like lights closely aligned as a wedge shape, but then completely changes later. I wish we had some more info or footage of this. I think she wrote in the video description that there is more footage.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is very cool footage. Has there been a history with other sightings of lights starting out as an object (triangle, etc) and then breaking apart like that?

The only skeptical thing that I thought of was the fact that it was SO dark. I didn't see anthing that even remotely showed that they were outside or in a car. Could this simply be some sort of trick done in a very dark room with lights?

I want to believe...but you never know...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, I'm happy to be convinced it wasn't an airliner. But those WERE strobe lights. The purpose of a strobe light is to intentionally attract your attention, especially if you are the pilot of an aircraft that could potentially collide with the other craft. That's the only reason they are required on civilian craft and always available on military craft, though they may not be turned on. As far as I'm concerned the same rule applies to fire trucks, police cars, and bicyclists. You run strobes so you don't get hit. That would imply a terrestrial origin. There's nothing in the video that would suggest anything else, and I'm happy to see no one has suggested it yet.

Now, one other issue is that we have no size reference in the dark. It's all kind of vague, as you would expect. the changing configuration of the lights could well mean a turn we can't identify. It's hard to tell exactly what is happening there. It could be close up, and it could be very small. I'm sorry to say that and I'm not saying that's what is really is, but technically, it is a logical possibility that should be considered.

Third, we need some corraboration here. I know the two young ladies sound authentic and excited. It's probably just a coincidence they sound eerily reminscent of Gottigo, but you have to admit that sort of explanation is at least a possibility. In other words, this case calls for some further investigation to get at every last detail that is possible.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The witness has also posted on YouTube.

I have contacted her and invited her to this thread. I will keep you posted with any updates.

We'll probabaly have to give her the once over on the T&C's concerning language. Heck, if I was in that position I'm sure I'd spew out much worse.

www.youtube.com...

Becker

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Link isn't working for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
On her youtube page she said, "we were hoping to get abducted, but it didn't take us this time...craziness!" lol, that doesn't exactly help her credibility. But how can anyone be sure that the youtube user is the same girl that recorded the footage?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

why doesn't anyone ever have a night vision enabled camera when this happens? Could somebody forward this clip to the "lucky cam" company to see if their software can come up with a clear composite of the object in question? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I'm going with the blonde part!

Becker

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
During the first part of the video it semed to me the lights were standard strobe ights at the ends of an aircraft wing. Indeed, a swept back wing configuration on an average airliner would give you the illusion of a triangle. But later on in the video there were strobes from the exact middle of the craft. I've seen strobes on the TOP of aircraft, but I've never seen them on the the bottom centered between the two wings. Maybe someone else here is more familiar with standard strobe configurations. At first I thought, 'Oh, my God, it's Gottigo's sister!' They were pretty excited. I suspect the photography did not do justice to the craft and that it was more inspiring to see it in person.

I agree -- the lights are flashing like most planes out there but I still can't put a finger on what's different about your Avatar now schuyler. Oh... wait... you switched from sunglasses to regular glasses right??

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I agree -- the lights are flashing like most planes out there but I still can't put a finger on what's different about your Avatar now schuyler. Oh... wait... you switched from sunglasses to regular glasses right??

Shapeshifted. I just can't control it.

The person who took the vid is a photographer, I think. The vid is copyrighted by Diana Blackburn.com. She should be pretty good with a camera, then, I think. Sounded like her buddy had a cold (sniff). Video has a hard time coming up. I think it's getting hammered with requests.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

The person who took the vid is a photographer, I think. The vid is copyrighted by Diana Blackburn.com. She should be pretty good with a camera, then, I think. Sounded like her buddy had a cold (sniff). Video has a hard time coming up. I think it's getting hammered with requests.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by schuyler]

Oh... I see.

So that's what that video is... ugh.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Diana Blackburn here. Thanks to Becker who let me know about this thread.

YES-I am a pro photographer/videographer. I take my work very seriously, but was literally shaking trying to shoot this footage. This flying craft was amazing in person! Also, it was very hard to see through the view finder...very dark sky. I kept switching to night shot to find it better. When I'm not filming a UFO, my footage is very in frame and steady. I have always had an interest in UFOs and I have always hoped to see one. I was in complete shock when I spotted this thing. If one of YOU gets to film something like this in your lifetime, I can't wait to see YOUR footage. Hope you can keep your hands from shaking...ha...If you think this 3 min of footage is funny, shaky, annoying, full of curse words...then you would really be offended by the entire 16 min of footage. You can actually hear me trying to catch my breath...and I'm in really good shape.

YES-My girlfriend (Blondness77)...she is blonde by the way...and I were hoping to get abducted! Why not? A chance to be on an alien space craft! Hell yes! But we are not like the norm. We are adrenaline junkies...skydivers. Maybe there are good aliens out there too that don't want to do bad things to humans. That's what I choose to believe.

YES-Blondness did have a cold...hence the sniffles.

NO-I am not Gottigo. I just did some research on who the hell this is. A fake whatever fake. We were driving home from SD. We saw this thing in the middle of nowhere north of Bakersfield, and that's just all there is to it. I have better things to do then to waste my time making fake videos...like jump out of airplanes! Ha! It would be really cool to jump out of an alien space craft someday...

In all seriousness I have no idea why an alien space craft would let itself be seen with lights. The theory I came up with while discussing this with Blondie is that they are actually trying to comunicate with someone or "something" else. This was an amazing occurance for us, and quite frankly I still can't believe it. I would love to let an analist with super good video enhancing equipment look at the entire 16 minutes of film. I put this clip together really quick with the best parts. But there are many more minutes of flashing lights. I put the best stuff on you tube.

Hope this clears up some questions for the bulk of you. If not...you should consider the fact that maybe you're dumb. haha just kidding

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hi diana- welcome to ATS! whatta great entrance

was there any sound?

could you see some kind of shape to the craft or did it block out stars in the background?

a million questions going through my head right now!

thanks sooooo much for sharing this!!

jimbo

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn
I saw a UFO.

What do you say to the people calling this an airplane or military aircraft? Did you have a clear enough view of the craft to make a pretty good determination of whether or not it is a terrestrial aircraft, or some atmospheric electric effect, etc.?

Thanks for joining this thread!

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Riposte]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
An interesting case indeed
There is some rare case where I can't get an down to earth explenation, and this is one of them.
I don't think that this ''UFO'' is an coventional airplane.
The light patern does'nt add up to what im used to see on a normal airplane.There is just too many light on it and I can't see the usual green and red one who should be on the tips of the wing.
The cameraman(girl?) and her friend look genuinely affected by what they see
But I am aware this should not be used as a proof but only be use to back up the credibility a little.
I am not saying that this is an alien spaceship, but this is something unusual and interesting!
FLAG

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jamestkirk

No sound...it flew about 1,000ft above our heads. After it passed over us (the second time) it looked to be as big as 4 football fields. Or maybe it seperated into many different crafts. It was slightly hard to tell in the black sky. Maybe that is the point. Maybe it wants to look like many different things. Maybe that's why UFO sightings are all so different...to make us look like a bunch of crazies.

We could barely see the outline of it, but it seemed to keep changing...shapeshifting...yeah sounds funny, but true.

It blocked out the stars...it also tried to look like the stars. When the lights went completely out (the first time it passed over our heads) we could really see the outline and texture of it. It seriously had the texture of the big UFOs from the movie Independence Day (Will Smith).

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
thanks for the reply. this sounds like a phenomenal experience!

in your video, when it changed shape you said it's one craft.

are there any characteristics of the way the lights moved/turned on-off that made you think it was one craft? how did the lights look when they flashed/strobed?

amazing

thanks again for providing your first hand knowledge about this on ATS

jimbo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join