It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit
That's not a typical light configuration at all. Waaay too many lights and they pattern is flashing too fast. I've never seen anything like it.

Watch this:
www.youtube.com...

This video of an F18 has exactly the same pattern of red flashing lights. The intervals between flashes in seconds are almost the same: 2.0 + 0.4 + 0.4, but with less precision (15 fps). It is 2.11 + 0.38 + 0.38 for the 5 lights in the V formation.

Go ahead, count frames as I did if you don't believe me!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by nablator]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

This video of an F18 has exactly the same pattern of red flashing lights. The intervals between flashes in seconds are almost the same: 2.0 + 0.4 + 0.4, but with less precision (15 fps). It is 2.11 + 0.38 + 0.38 for the 5 lights in the V formation.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by nablator]

Nice work. When she first steps out of the car to get some footage you see what appears to be a triangular shaped craft with lights all along it. But if you watch each individual light, they each blink 3 times in a row just like the F-18 does in the video you posted. So I am really starting to think that this really is simply a formation of jets... :\

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Also in the beginning they talk about it having red lights around it -- too bad we can't see any of that in the video (yet). :-/

The camera is in night mode (B&W) most of the time. At 6:18 for example you can see the red flashing lights.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

As for the noise... yes we went off the road onto the speed bumps, also there were alot of big rigs passing by, so that could also account for some noise.When the red light started flashing on the camera we were also almost out of gas.. go figure, so we pulled up to the Chevron and by the time we were back on the road it was gone. This craft moved much slower then any plane I know of. When it passed over us you could see the ship it was huuuuge!! (looked nothing like an f-18) it looked as if it were part of the night sky but not. It was pretty clear that night we could see lots of stars, but as the ship passed over us it blocked them out. When all the lights went out this huge building like thing completely banked on its side and took off slowly then came back around to us.Like I said before it was moving in circles, nothing like normal aircraft flight patterns, again being a skydiver I am familiar with aircraft. Strange that you ask if we thought it was watching us, we definetly had this feeling that it saw us and knew we were filming it, we actually thought it was coming back the second time to check us out, or show itself or something.I have always believed in UFO'S since I was young, my dad had a very strange experience as a kid with ufos/aliens, honestly I wanted to believe him but always had that doubt. I believe him fully now =) seeing this craft was actually kind of scary, but also proof to me. we went back where we saw the sighting last night around the same time, took some daylight footage so you could see the area better, it will be up soon. At night we saw nothing but normal aircraft =(

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well it's interesting that you could actually see a huge black craft float over you, but unfortunately we can't see anything like that in the video. All we can really see are random lights in the sky. So I guess that is where it will stay... for now at least...

Also, what do you mean you have always believed in UFOs? A UFO is just something that is unidentified, how could you not believe in an unidentified object? Did you mean that you believe in Aliens?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe there are beings other then us out there, so yeah I guess that is what im saying

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I'm leaning towards the stealth blimp theory.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by crowpruitt]

I agree with this guy. You know the military since stealth has thought of creating something like this. Making no sound and being invisible to radar means you might as well be an alien ship.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe there are beings other then us out there, so yeah I guess that is what im saying

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If you actually saw the blocking of starlight solid for a large area then that does state much.

Observing objects at night is quite a different thing that observing in the day time. Unless one does it quite often and at a specific location then things can be misleading to the eye and mind.

I would bet on the fact that given time for your night vision to get sensitive to low light you would have much better detail of the sighting then the camera would record. I believe you could see a faint outline that wasn't recorded.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is pure speculation,but could it be the rumored TR-3B?TR-3B Video impression

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Indeed, the stealth blimp seems to continue popping up here as the most rational explanation for this phenomena. It is huge, black, silent, and capable of changing shape fairly easily. I remember a few years back a bunch of cops in Missouri were tracking an object like a stealth blimp from county to county. I am quite certain they exist in the U.S. military inventory. It's unfortunate that we can't see that it has substance on the video. This may be one that we cannot
resolve to any reasonable degree.

I appreciate all the information, Blondie and Blackburn. Keep it coming, especially if you think of anything else.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

What is strange about this is when its flying straight it looks like a saucer then it becomes a triangle which is what we saw... except there seemed to be more
lights on the craft we saw, and why were the lights red? almost all of them until the end then it became a bluish gray.? hmmm could it be possible that this thing flew out of a larger ship? because at one point it looked like something flew out of it, kinda like a shooting star then became a flashing light, single.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What is strange about this is when its flying straight it looks like a saucer then it becomes a triangle which is what we saw... except there seemed to be more
lights on the craft we saw, and why were the lights red? almost all of them until the end then it became a bluish gray.? hmmm could it be possible that this thing flew out of a larger ship? because at one point it looked like something flew out of it, kinda like a shooting star then became a flashing light, single.

It sounds like an aircraft carrier for the sky. A stealth blimp with the ability to launch unmanned drones! It's very possible with todays technology. America sits on the largest source of helium in the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger

It sounds like an aircraft carrier for the sky. A stealth blimp with the ability to launch unmanned drones! It's very possible with todays technology. America sits on the largest source of helium in the world.

Good points. For that matter why not have one man "blimpettes" to launch from it for covert ops? America has helium wells but there is a supposed shortage at this time, and my lab is rationed to a mere three cylinders a month when we need 20-30. We have had to convert several of our gas chromatographs to use hydrogen for carrier gas instead of helium. Anyway, supposedly most of the U.S. produced helium is being shipped to the Middle East. You've just got to wonder whether that is to support stealth blimps in our military actions there. I have often wondered where/how they store these huge blimps when not in use. If the helium were just released to the atmosphere when they're not in use, a very small storage area would suffice. It would then require large quantities of helium to refill one for it's next flight. More likely they would pump the helium into holding tanks for reuse, but there would be considerable loss for several reasons. Ah, but I digress........

[edit on 11/25/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
blondie77's quote

lol as far as contacting the media we tried CNN and a local KCRA station also Art Bell, but no one has replied

You might try this.

Be Our Guest

Have you ever wondered how to become a guest on Coast to Coast AM? It's easy. Just send an e-mail to the Producer stating your name, phone number, the area of your expertise or the nature of your experience. If it sounds like something worth talking about on Coast to Coast AM, the producer will call you. It's that easy. Write to: [email protected]

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Or you may try contacting George Knapp the below website.

area51.eyewitnessnews8.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I just read all 18 pages, and watched the various videos, and along with eyestrain, I have a nice sense of wonder.

No, I don't know what the Sam Hill this is, man made or otherwise. But a couple of things I'm sure of. I have a daughter about the same age as you ladies, and your reactions and even foul language is exactly what I would expect when confronted with the unknown.

The idea that this is a formation, for refueling or whatever leaves me wondering why it would go on so long in one area. I was under the impression that circling was dangerous in such a formation.

I am at a loss for the strobes on an alien craft, unless it was their idea of camo to seem like an Earthly craft because they expected to be seen because of the freeway traffic.

Anyway, I thank the OP and the two ladies for the good read on this, and promise to watch this thread for future developments. So far, this has not been explained to my satisfaction, so it does remain a UFO in the true sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

seriously? sorry... while it might not be extra terrestrial it is not a fighter jet. The blinking lights, to me, suggest that it could, possibly, be man made, but not jets. The movement alone suggests that its not a jet...

but, i mean, thanks for taking the time to count the light flashes lol

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

lol if i saw that stealth blimp i would think i saw a UFO too

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blondie77
sooo skydivers fall at 120 -200 mph at the earth..... freefall lasts about one minute.... there is no way in hell that we faked this video through flying skydiver kitties!!!!! wow pure ignorance... I challenge anyone to prove this is a hoax, this is real, awesome footage that we captured! my girlfriend is an amazing videographer and I think it sucks people are mocking her and calling her footage fake, she has watched the skies since she was a kid hoping to see a UFO and she finally did and got it on film.The truth is out there, there are more UFO sightings because they want to be seen, the government is covering it up, I haven't defended myself because there is nothing to defend.... we saw a UFO, thats it I DONT need people to validate what we saw,I know what I saw and it was freaking incredible!! I grew up listening to Art Bell, my Dads a huge UFO buff. This is the most amazing thing that I have ever seen, so again I challenge you to find REAL evidence that this video is fake.... until then
Blondie AKA the lipstick lesbian ha!

Okay...I'll concede that 16 minutes of continuous footage would definitely nail the coffin shut on my skydiver theory. But alas, we've heard about the unedited movie, but haven't seen it yet.

It's been removed from various sources.

Once found and posted here (if it hasn't already -- already hitting 16 pages) I'll swallow my pride and apologize.

But the 3 minutes clip shown initially doesn't deter my theory.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
reply to post by behindthescenes

BTH, your skydiving hypothesis is pretty good, but there are some hurdles to get over first.

Such as:

If she has 16 minutes of video footage of this, how high of a free fall would that have to be? I suppose they could do it with the chutes out, but wouldn't that putting light onto the chutes too?

Also, I suppose they could have done it with shifts of divers, but then you should be able to hear the plane flying over head. I did happen to see a light moving over the strobing lights though.

You're correct, major hurdles. If there really is 16 minutes of unedited footage -- and I mean continuous footage without cuts to prove that an object was hovering there for 16 minutes and not the possibility that she edited together a string of different night jumps -- then my theory is probably dead.

Also, the idea of seeing planes. You're correct again, but I'm going on the three-minute clip here and the plane could have already departed the camera's view by then.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join