It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Stealth blimp comes to mind when watching the video. Just look up stealth blimp. You know the military has tried making them. They say the propulsions is kinetic energy.

I really don't think that this object could be a "stealth blimp." Could it?

I mean, it was clearly visible in the night sky. I might be wrong, but that sure doesn't sound like a very 'stealthy' blimp to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's something other than the usual suspects. You have the military, black ops, aliens...whose left? What about regular people? There is such an amazing race for alternate non polluting technology going on all over the world. Don't you think it's a possibility that a billionaire with hopes of being a trillionaire might have assembled a team to build a craft that would have to eventually interact with normal air traffic, hence the strobes? Anything along those lines would have to be tested and one of the things you would have to do is test it in populated areas to see if it could maneuver near power lines or possibly land on a highway or in a gas station parking lot or a swimming pool. If I had the means to build a craft like that I would try it out in ever possible environment to make sure everyone in the world could use it. And eventually buy it. Just an idea. Amazing analysis going here. Thumbs up to everyone.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good point Warren Piece. Remember that billionaire guy Richard Branson created a flying UFO thing with the sole purpose of tricking people as a hoax?

There's all kinds of weird people in California, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that some group of people made some crazy flying thing for the hell of it. It's hard to tell for sure what exactly that thing is in the video, I wish it was taken during the day lol...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is only 1 thing that I find strange in the video. One of the girls seems to be on the phone with someone, I'm guessing it's the police or someone? Well at the end of the conversation she says what sounds like "We're trying to get abducted right now." lol, why would she say that? Especially if she really was talking to the police or sheriff or whoever...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
She stated earlier that she called the Sheriff's department first, then was called back very quickly by the FAA who then gave her a UFO hotline number to call. Further, the UFO hotline person was rude and short, so she was probably just
smarting off to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Actually I was talking to my dad, when I said we were trying to get abducted lol who wouldn't want to be takin off this planet... If this video were fake and we made it up, I sure as hell wouldn't have said something like that. You just dont know us or our personalities =) If any one not crazy wants to see the original footage we welcome you over =)

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm not tracking quite well enough here this morning--more coffee! Do we have a match on the jet scramble and the time of the sighting?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It seems the jets were scrambled a couple of hours before the sighting, so I don't know whether there is any connection or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blondie77

Blondie77, I don't think anyone's goal is to attack you or Diana, but it helps to play devil's advocate when you don't have the luxury of seeing aliens waving through little round windows. You have to remember, there was once a guy on here who said he was from the future...
No one else has the first hand knowledge that you do so speculation is inevitable. It took a lot of guts to do what you both did. Kick @$$ job. But honestly, I'd rather go up against hostile aliens than the press any day so if this ends up on Fox News, be prepared some serious resistance.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blondie77

After a few hours of watching the long version image by image I don't doubt it's genuine and uncut.
There is a perfect continuity that is not obvious at first glance.

Several people mentioned here how the flashing lights are random. Actually they are not! Each of the 5 lights in the perfect V formation (numbered 12356 in a previous post) follows the same pattern of 3 repeated every 2.88 seconds. The light #4 has a different pattern, 4 repeated each 4 seconds or a little more. This frequency is not uncommon for airplanes IMHO, I'm not sure. If someone could find videos of strobe lights used by military jets at night it would be very useful. For reference, the time intervals in the 2 patterns are 2.114 + 0.383 + 0.383 and 2.66 + 0.36 + 0.76 + 0.36.

Playing the devil's advocate, it could be said about the triangular outline, sorry but it isn't visible, there is no evidence of it on the video. The mind can play "connect the dots" tricks to anyone - I would probably swear I saw a giant craft too. So could these lights be 5 planes flying slowly at a safe distance from each other for example while refueling by plane #4 at 20,000 ft or so? They would appear to move slowly and without any sound.

Thanks Blondie77 for a very interesting video. Great thread too!

To Omnicron: please don't insult Orang-utans.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Excellent work gals, you both are very lucky, and unlucky...if you know what I mean....
A thought I had, many try to explain what we see, on their amazing film as one, a single ship. I almost feel a large formation of many, changing. Perhaps at times evolve, to the triangle?
If these are are not from this earth, feel these folks visiting are way outside of the box we think of trying to explain.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Some things I noticed when watching this again tonight:

1) When they get out of the car quickly, there is a sound that imo sounds like a plane flying overhead; the sound seems too long to be a car passing by at high-speed (notice that some cars driving by later sound more like you would think a car would). Then again maybe this is what a truck going the speed limit would sound like...

2) There is a crazy low sound during that sequence right before she gets of the car that sounds straight out of War of the Worlds (prob. a truck again), hehe.

3) At the end of the video they say that they are looking at a helicopter rather than what they saw before. Perhaps these were helicopters flying in formation. Wouldn't it be awfully hard to shoot a plane, given the minimum forward speed requirements of most planes, at that level of zoom without it jumping around in the frame a lot (I wouldn't know, just brainstorming out loud).

All of this is just speculation clashes the testimony. According to one of them they were even able to see texture on the underside (I remember reading that earlier in the thread) for a moment. Damn if I didn't watch this over and over to try and spot a solid connecting middle. :-/
I'm especially interested in the early part of the footage as far as analysis goes simply because they got freaked out rather quickly (perhaps it was larger here, I can't tell if the other light was just another plane, probably so as it blinks differently) and the part where they say it's spreading out into a large triangle. Also in the beginning they talk about it having red lights around it -- too bad we can't see any of that in the video (yet). :-/

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
First off, I just gotta say thanks to the OP and to both of you ladies for bringing this to our attention... and a good work thumbs up goes out to to all of you that have been hard at work on the data end. Much appreciated!

Somehow I'm left scratching my head on this one, the object in question in this footage is eerily reminiscent to a close encounter that a group of friends and I witnessed in the mid '90s. Similar lights, lack of audible propulsion, and frankly... the same genuine emotional reaction. The things that set this apart from all other encounters of this kind is your knowledge and experiences from skydiving, and the sheer length of this footage lends more credibility than your average persons with a camera and a claim.

Here are a few questions, forgive me if they have already been asked or answered.

Near the end of the footage, I hear the camera operator state something to the effect that the battery light is coming on. Video tops out at the better part of 16 minutes, approximately how long after filming ended did you have visual contact with this object(s)?

How was your visibility that night during filming?
Do you recall being able to see stars in the sky? This could maybe help to identify the apparent altitude of the object. Living next door to an air force base I have seen and heard many planes flying in and out of formation in varying conditions. I have a hard time picking out any points of reference in the sky here, but I also don't live where I am blessed with the perpetual Cali smog.

If it was a clear night, and could see some clouds or stars, did you happen to notice any distortion of them as it passed over you? If it was a solid shape (or multiple small objects) did it darken the surrounding areas (background) of clouds or sky?

Did it seem intelligently controlled? Did you get the feeling that it was watching you?

Before this happened to you, what was your stance on UFO's?
I'm not trying to pry, or ask if you believe in extra-terrestrial life... In fact I'm not even going to assume at this point and say what the H you saw was from this earth or not. Do you ever recall witnessing other unidentified flying craft before this occurrence?

Sincerely,
T.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Some things I noticed when watching this again tonight:

2) There is a crazy low sound during that sequence right before she gets of the car that sounds straight out of War of the Worlds (prob. a truck again), hehe. /

Yeah, I've been trying to analyze the audio from the full cut a little more, I'm not sure about the timeline on your first point, can you possibly give a timestamp on it?

On your second point, I heard that also.... it sounded vaguely familiar to me, almost like a war of the worlds kinda low drone, I played it on loop for a few and I think I may have an answer to that, I'm not trying to take away from what you said but it sounds to me that as they were pulling off of the freeway, the car wandered into the "wake up bumps" as they are so called out here.

The wake up bumps are a waffle like indentation that is stamped into asphalt just short of the fog line to aid a sleeping, innatentive (or otherwise) driver to attention. When you hit one of these on the shoulder of the road, your whole car resonates in a very deep tone.... creepy sound indeed. It is possible that is what you are referring to.

From what I can tell, the audio is aligned perfectly with the video.... not to belittle or anything but I don't think anything has been added in post processing here. I've got access to a very elaborate audio editing and playback system, so if anyone out there has any ideas to to approach the sound aspect, I'm all ears.... no pun intended.

Sorry for the quick repost, it's been awhile.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
Yeah, I've been trying to analyze the audio from the full cut a little more, I'm not sure about the timeline on your first point, can you possibly give a timestamp on it?

That sound happened right after they got out of the car (the moment they opened the door) after having gone over what you pointed out was probably 'wake up bumps' (good call on this btw -- it does sound like that's prob. what that sound was).

[edit on 25-11-2007 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That's not a typical light configuration at all. Waaay too many lights and they pattern is flashing too fast. I've never seen anything like it.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
What exactly IS some 'crazy hovering stealth bomber' and what technology is it using? Thats a pretty extraordinary claim your making..care to enlighten or did you just dream up some StarWars technology without thinking of the implications of that.

We dont have any crazy stealth bombers that hover, and if they do..they're using a completely new understanding of physics no one else has conceived of. Thank you.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by jainatorres]

First of all, Im sorry for not reading the whole thread. I just feel that I have to reply to this uninformed post.
Ok so, I dont know if you really know the whole "anti-grav" thing, so Ill have to explain a little about it.
People like Ralph Ring and Otis Carr but more importantly Nikola Tesla have all been people in the public domain who have dont a lot of research into "anti gravity". Back in the early 1900s Nikola Tesla did a lot of stuff to do with electro-gravetics (sorry bout the spelling), this work was carried on after his death by Otis Carr who worked with Ralph Ring.
Back in the 40s 50s, there was a surge in "anti-gravity" research. This ranged from the governments been involved to private aviation companies and then later to universaties do research. There was a lot of research into this, much of it not in view of the public eye. But there was a lot of money been spent in the area of electro-gravetics and its potential uses apart from "anti-gravity", some of these include what some would call "zero-point" energy. Once you learn to get a hold on the way out universe works then there is a lot you can do with it (aether space - think that how its spelt, someone correct me if I am wrong).
Since then all the fuss over electro-gravitics has died down as has been all quiet - why? If Stan Deyo's book "Cosmic Conspircy" is correct then papers about this reaearch were in full public view and the general public had some idea that "anti-gravity" research was being done (without details been told), (There was a lot of circulation of Stan's book and his interviews in Australia. ) then why havnt we seen any more info about this, one would think that there would be a lot of development in this area since the 50s.
I could go on forever, but if anyone is interested some good sources for "anti-gav" info can be seen on project camelot's interview with Ralph Ring and Stan Deyo's book "The Cosmic Conspiricy" and his interview which can be seen on the media forum here on ats.

Again sorry for spelling and for not reading the thread.

-fm

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
AkumaStreak wrote:

Also in the beginning they talk about it having red lights around it -- too bad we can't see any of that in the video (yet). :-/
Theres a free video enhancing tool on the web for free called Avidemux.Just google it and download.I messed with some of the filters there and saw the red lights.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Text Purple WOW! It's been a few years back, but the UFO I saw "floating" over my backyard was triangular shaped. It had lights at each point. It was huge, "floating" silently over the tree tops. It wasn't very high so we were able to get a good look at it. How can something so big not make a sound?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
Text Purple WOW! It's been a few years back, but the UFO I saw "floating" over my backyard was triangular shaped. It had lights at each point. It was huge, "floating" silently over the tree tops. It wasn't very high so we were able to get a good look at it. How can something so big not make a sound?

Same thing here only over hovering over Lake Erie's coastline instead and it totally blew us away that it was completely silent. Then when it flew away, it was like something out of Star Wars! Whew! You don't see something like that everyday but it takes awhile for it to sink in before it dawns on you that your own little world just turned upside down where you never see things quite the same anymore... that's for sure!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join