It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just skimmed the front page and didn't see any threads about this, but if there is one already then go ahead and delete this.

Here's the video: www.disclose.tv...

Definitely looks like they caught something very interesting here. I'd say from the looks of it that it is probably either a new military craft or an ET craft.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow. Pretty interesting footage. Not sure what that is. It seems to change form(ation) with regards to the blinking lights, and no discernible noise from the craft either. UFO? Seems like it.

Good find.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
that's pretty interesting, imo it dosn't look like a hoax to me. however, it wasn't filmed over san diego, it says it was recorded about 30 miles north of bakersfield. i live in san diego and i keep my eyes to the skies, and when i saw this thread i was like "no way i missed this!"

[edit on 20-11-2007 by A T K]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
WOW...definitely not a usual FAA configuration of lights for either civil or military..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

This rocks, I wonder if it ours (humans) or theirs (ETs). Great vid.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If its ours we have silent anti gravity technology..and flaunting it over san diego? Doesn't seem likely that the DOD would do that

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
reply to post by Diplomat

This rocks, I wonder if it ours (humans) or theirs (ETs). Great vid.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by jainatorres]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lets wait for the chinese lantern, balloon, kite theorists to get here..I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
If its ours we have silent anti gravity technology..and flaunting it over san diego? Doesn't seem likely that the DOD would do that

it was not over san diego, again +/- 30 miles north of bakersfield

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh ok, that makes A LOT of difference then...
That must be where the DOD conducts all its secret anti gravity triangle space ship testing, because no one's gonna see it north of bakersfield its the bermuda triangle of California..

Originally posted by A T K

it was not over san diego, again +/- 30 miles north of bakersfield

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I always wonder why UFO would need lights to cruise around? It cant help them to see, only be seen, which i would think they wouldn't want because they don't really hang out much during the day. And I would think that if we have technology that would allow auto pilot for cars to avoid crashes , if they have mastered anti gravity/time travel/light speed/dimension travel/??? they might have some kind of anti collision software installed. so why the lights?

That said...
Pretty cool video.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Posted already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
During the first part of the video it semed to me the lights were standard strobe ights at the ends of an aircraft wing. Indeed, a swept back wing configuration on an average airliner would give you the illusion of a triangle. But later on in the video there were strobes from the exact middle of the craft. I've seen strobes on the TOP of aircraft, but I've never seen them on the the bottom centered between the two wings. Maybe someone else here is more familiar with standard strobe configurations. At first I thought, 'Oh, my God, it's Gottigo's sister!' They were pretty excited. I suspect the photography did not do justice to the craft and that it was more inspiring to see it in person.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

that thread is discussing the foggy bay seagulls i believe

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
I always wonder why UFO would need lights to cruise around? It cant help them to see, only be seen, which i would think they wouldn't want because they don't really hang out much during the day.

Good point about the lights. But then we get into the business of guessing how Aliens would think and what they would do.

Our human logic tells us that they wouldn't need lights, especially if they weren't trying to be seen, but that does not rule out the possibility that they do use lights sometimes for whatever reason.

I think it is probably something military. Not sure why they would need flashing lights on a top-secret test aircraft though. Makes you wonder if whoever that was up there wanted to be seen...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nor have I ever seen lights all the way down the wing on a conventional airliner.
Besides which, it woulda been long gone in the time the video runs..but this thing hangs around...

Originally posted by schuyler
During the first part of the video it semed to me the lights were standard strobe ights at the ends of an aircraft wing. Indeed, a swept back wing configuration on an average airliner would give you the illusion of a triangle. But later on in the video there were strobes from the exact middle of the craft. I've seen strobes on the TOP of aircraft, but I've never seen them on the the bottom centered between the two wings. Maybe someone else here is more familiar with standard strobe configurations. At first I thought, 'Oh, my God, it's Gottigo's sister!' They were pretty excited. I suspect the photography did not do justice to the craft and that it was more inspiring to see it in person.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They would'nt be advertising a top secret craft like this, especially near population..its complete bunk to assume so.

Good point about the lights. But then we get into the business of guessing how Aliens would think and what they would do.

Our human logic tells us that they wouldn't need lights, especially if they weren't trying to be seen, but that does not rule out the possibility that they do use lights sometimes for whatever reason.

I think it is probably something military. Not sure why they would need flashing lights on a top-secret test aircraft though. Makes you wonder if whoever that was up there wanted to be seen...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

They would'nt be advertising a top secret craft like this, especially near population..its complete bunk to assume so.

How would you know for sure? It's not like thousands of people witnessed this craft. 30 Miles north of Bakersfield is basically the middle of nowhere. It could be some crazy new hovering stealth bomber or something. What would be the big deal if a couple girls on the side of a road spotted it?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
PLEASE WATCH:
www.youtube.com...

Thats how a conventional jet liner would appear at night. Completely different light configuration/noisey/ ect Please compare..its nothing like the triangle. Case closed on that theory

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What exactly IS some 'crazy hovering stealth bomber' and what technology is it using? Thats a pretty extraordinary claim your making..care to enlighten or did you just dream up some StarWars technology without thinking of the implications of that.

We dont have any crazy stealth bombers that hover, and if they do..they're using a completely new understanding of physics no one else has conceived of. Thank you.

Oh yea and by the way, you can hear many many cars pass them on the freeway/road so yea its obviously near a main traffic route. Again not very smart when they have oodles of miles of desert to fly these things. Ever been on a plane to Vegas..there's mass's of empty desert. Why risk testing near Bakersfield lol makes NO SENSE..

So here's the state of the art stealth bomber..noisy and very conventional.
www.youtube.com...

Doesn't quite hover does it...

Originally posted by Diplomat

How would you know for sure? It's not like thousands of people witnessed this craft. 30 Miles north of Bakersfield is basically the middle of nowhere. It could be some crazy new hovering stealth bomber or something. What would be the big deal if a couple girls on the side of a road spotted it?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We dont have any crazy stealth bombers that hover, and if they do..they're using a completely new understanding of physics no one else has conceived of. Thank you.

Actually, our military probably DOES have that technology, and they probably account for most UFO sightings. Have you heard of Otis Carr and Ralph Ring? They were supposedly building flying discs based on free-energy until the government shut them down. If they could figure it out, I'm sure our military has by now. Even people from Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks have admitted stuff like this...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join