It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan a pawn of Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't know if this quote is factual or not, but if it is, the conspiracist in me wants to me believe that Ronald Reagan has purposedly been silenced by having him develop alzheimer disease.

"During the 1980 presidential campaign, for example, the History Channel reports that Ronald Reagan repeatedly expressed a distrust of secret societies and promised that Skull and Bonesman, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and Trilateral Commission alumni George Bush would not be offered a position in his administration. Yet during the Republican Convention, Reagan broke tradition by making a late-night dash from his hotel room to the convention floor and declaring George Bush his running mate. The Iran hostage situation was miraculously resolved the day Reagan was sworn in. "

from (Tell the Truth) archives www.davidicke.com...

okay now that is not going to mean much unless you think that perhaps Reagan's assassination attempt was a way of making him conform to their plans. Especially if that guy was brainwashed by the CIA or whomever to take out Reagan. Perhaps it was a threat, to make him stay in line and support the policies and actions that "THEY" wanted.

Also since Reagan has been out of office, he has developed Alzheimer's which would make anything he to say now just "irrevelant rantings of an old man". Perhaps, this way a plot set in motion by the "THEM" in the 1980's. With Reagan having alzheimer their secrets for world domination are safe.... Just more things to make you say hmmmmmmm........

*THEY* means Illuminati, NWO, Freemason, Skull and Bones, whomever you think is in control.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It was obviously ex CIA Bush 41 that brokered the hostage deal. Whether of not they got his family friend triggered to shoot reagen from a combination of Catcher in the Rye, Little Foxes and Taxi Driver is questionable. Hinckely was, after all, a known Presidential stalker from Carter days...so anything's possible. Again, either the Bush team was beyond evil genius or just as oblivious as that old monkey co-star.

I tend to think Bush was actually President for 12 years, not 4. Or rather HIS handlers were, kind of like Cheney/Rove run things now.

Reagen was window dressing, though slightly less intelligent than furniture. What's so funny about him now is the whole "Rally Round the Legacy" crowd that wants to remake his bumbling image into some coin worthy hero. Prattle loves a prattler though.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ok, after reading some other threads about Bush Sr. perhaps being involved in the Kennedy assassination, this is becoming more plausible to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
jeez, no one thinks this is plausible??

and Rant I think I agree with you on the theory that Bush Sr. was in control for more than his 8 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
jeez, no one thinks this is plausible??

and Rant I think I agree with you on the theory that Bush Sr. was in control for more than his 8 years.
Well they weren't mutual fans by any means.

The "voodoo economics" moniker for Reagenonmics came from Bush during his bid for the nomination (and he later raised record taxes after Reagen). I also think your convention story is factual. But then look who else hated each other and joined on one ticket: Kennedy/Johnson. And look who else got shot in office.

I think it's plausible that the alzie's came when Iran Contra came up, also plausible from a pawn standpoint right down to the extension that Bush Jr. was hand picked by the powers that be (corporations, oil, banking, military, industrial, cia nwo-types) to pick up where Bush (or some say Clinton) left off. Keep in mind Cheney is there for a reason. So's Rummy. Rove is devious, but not THE MAN. He's the one you're SUPPOSED to look at.

I liked Clinton, and in retrospect liked Bush 41 (better than W), but Reagen got no respect from me. Now, having said that... Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Kerry and Clark all scare the bejesus out of me. They're all more alike than not. Reagen was a pawn in your words, and his speech on a hypothetical alien invasion (given twice, once to the UN) sends chills in retrospect. Kind of like Ike's farewell "beware the Military Industrial Complex."

top topics

join