It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Page: "Super Mondo Site Map"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

All I can say is that you're in a minority - 8 flags, lots of stars and 3 applause.

I hate to think what you consider a really bad thread.
Have you read it, or are you merely having a go for no particular reason?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My dear Budski, somehow I think we're not talking about the same thing...maybe you could u2u me so I would know what you are going on about. All of my comments so far in this thread have been firmly tongue in cheek, that could change though...but let's not derail it too much more.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How very bizarre - the link takes me to my member page and when you click it you go to yours!

My apologies - but you can see what I mean now.

Too Funny

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Well it just goes to show you... it never pays to be a smarty-pants!
ATS will always have the last laugh!

I think that each member who clicks on the link I originally posted will have their own profile page pop up and think that it's part of the "Un-Official ATS Thread Title Hall of Shame". The irony has me ROTFLMAO!

I originally posted what I thought was a link to my own profile page, where the actual "Hall of Shame" is located but I guess it's just a generic link to the profile feature. Now I'm surely going to be the most hated ATS member, as evidently no one ever reads the thread entirely before they start flaming! I have single-handedly managed to offend all ATS members at once. OOPS! This ought to get interesting...maybe I should put on a helmet!

[edit on 6/12/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

and some flame retardant pants

supreme irony - I wish you luck!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join