It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over San Francisco Bay!! [video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure those aren't birds flying around in that first movie. I go days at a time spending half my mornings looking out at fog that's rolled off the lake onto the mainland. Here's what it looks like off my balcony and though I'm right on the lake, you can't see it in this photo. It was taken early last spring.

And did you notice something else about it? No birds, right? -- and it being springtime, believe me, there were lots and lots of birds out there at that time... but none in this photo. The reason why is because pigeons, for example, stay put when there's a thick fog like this. They know not to navigate in extreme low visibility conditions. The seagulls here do the same. But when the fog starts to clear and when the clouds start to break where there are bright rays of sunlight shining through, it's awesome to see how those birds fly en-mass towards that area of the sky to bask in the sun for a few moments. But they only do this when the fog starts to clear...

Other than this, because of the view off my balcony, whenever I look out a window here I see birds everywhere flying around and never have I seen birds fly like what I'm seeing that movie. We've got a wide variety here, including seagulls.

But having said this, I think those round objects were added to this movie... looking at it with a fresh eye this morning it looks to me like CGI.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The poster on dislosetv is named 'grey'. He posted both the San Fran and San Diego vids and this one which is also very intriguing:

www.disclose.tv...

They all seem to have been filmed(or posted) within the last week..very curious about that...

Another of "grey's"postings:
Australia also supposedly in filmed November.

www.disclose.tv...

This is very strange indeed, several sightings with similarities, all over the world, in the same month?

I'm putting this down to CGI

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Awesome video. Its exciting to see more and more of these videos hitting the net. I just can't wait for one of these things to land on the White House lawn.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I believe these guys come from the Moon, there are thousands of them up there, just study the Clementine photos and you will see them and others besides.
These small orbs/spheres are visiting us over here in England at the moment, at least they are allowing us to see them in groups of 50/60.
They have been among us for centuries, it's just now that they are making themselves visible again.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Hmmm....interesting videos, especially the second one. When I saw those orbs in the SF video, I thought of the ones that were seen in South America recently, I think it was right before an earthquake. I wish I had the link to the video.
Could a big one be on the way? I know one thing for sure, the area in Alaska where I live just got told we are due for a big one. Here is that news link: www.ktuu.com...

Great videos!

Correct link you were trying to post, I believe the period was accidentally put in there.

Here is the post from KTUU.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by October

[off-topic]

October, that's the funniest avatar I've seen since dk3000's two-legged horse!!

"Weather balloons!"

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/off-topic]

1st video - The distance is deceiving, seagulls are sea birds and patchy fog isn't gonna slow them down, keep in mind, these are "Fog City" seagulls!

Notice how the fog in the foreground is brighter as if lit internally, or by a narrow shaft of light shining down on the far side? The "objects" are flying in and out of a narrow sunbeam, and they're lit from above. As they fly out of the sunbeam, they instantly blend in with the grey, overcast background.

And they have flapping wings, which cause the "sparkle" effect, and the ones that are simply soaring remain evenly lit until they exit the sunbeam and "disappear."

You can really see the flapping motion of the "objects" that are flying lower down and the few that go behind the "obelisk" in the foreground.

I think this was shot across the bay from Sausalito, judging by the relationship between the Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge in the background, and the Transamerica pyramid hidden by the "obelisk" in the foreground.

If you watch closely, in the first half, you can just see the tip of the pyramid peaking over the "obelisk" on it's right shoulder.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sounds like the Halo theme in the background.

It looked like some sort of aerial dogfight a la Star Wars or something, very impressive.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I live and shoot vid/cam such things in the south bay and anywhere I go in the SF bay area. I have such video, but my own has much more defined "orbs" that are easily mistaken for balloons or birds on first glance. This however looks like birds to me. Here is why.

The flocking action in the video is bird behavior. None are stationary, or drifting like a balloon or any orb I have seen, and I have seen more real ones than I can count. I have many photos and video from earlier this year. I am hoping I can get the time to post them, but now is not good. I will however.

Also, the orb usually does not change in brightness so radically. That is more consistent with a bird, and in this case white seagulls that are quite prominent and are regularly seen above the low lying fog in warm dryer air. An ornithologist familiar with coastal species could confirm such behavior. The orbs I have seen are very consistent in their light and even seem to be giving off light themselves sometimes.

When the bird changes it's direction in the air it shows varying degrees of brightness or albedo as surface area is exposed to light and shadow, or wing configuration changes. As the white feathers (snow white in a healthy Gull) face the viewer and take light, they are quite bright. But as they turn and change orientation darker or shadowed feathers will from a great distances look like blinking or rapidly changing brightness. Such are the effects observed in the video.

Many times I see Gulls very high in the sky here and around the bay riding thermals (warm rising air) that they can get lift easily without much effort and get very high. They do it for the same reason on a cold day we look for a window with direct sunlight. It is warm, and feels good. They get the view though.

I have a definite belief that orbs, I call them probes, are all around, and I have my own proof. This might just be misidentification however and is understandable. I have years of astronomy and photography behind me and have been fooled many times. It makes you more demanding in observation.

We are due for a good sighting here, but I don't think this was it.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

I have a definite belief that orbs, I call them probes, are all around, and I have my own proof. This might just be misidentification however and is understandable. I have years of astronomy and photography behind me and have been fooled many times. It makes you more demanding in observation.

We are due for a good sighting here, but I don't think this was it.

ZG

Post your orb footage, please! I know that most people hear love that kind of stuff, especially me. Start you own thread.

Anyone else want to see his footage?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Molech

Not to mention the same type of music in the backround. I thought it was because he was satanding by a church in the first video, until I saw the second video (uploaded by grey), that had the same type music.

I get the odd feeling the second film posted, not the one with the girls(to me that looks black military craft)but the second one that was uploaded by grey.

Anyhow I get this odd feeling that was a trial effort done at night, just to test his orbs, and their movement on a more 'forgiving' backround. Night-time(early early morning still dark), one small cloud ect.

Then you have the same type of orbs but a more adventureous and less forgiving (but still somewhat forgiving backround due to the fog), flying over the bay area.

I bet his next installment will be his best work to date! The australlian one was terrible. So he's getting better each time.

If I hadn't seen the second video posted by the same author, I would say sea-gulls for sure, but yet I'm still on the fence.However after seeing the one that looks like stars at night at first till they start moving cannot be seagulls, has to be orbs real or cgi.

Personally I don't like the whole little orb thing. What are there 3 inch aliens piloting these things? Or are they little recon balls like Darth Maul uses in Star Wars? If they're for recon why send 20 into one small area, would 1 not suffice? I mean even Darth Maul had the presence of mind to paint his black and use just one. I mean if your really doing RECON, you don't wanna be spotted (so why make them glowing orbs, camo them somehow no?). So the whole ord thing never made sense to me. It never will. I think it's just that it's the easiest to mis ID, and the Easiest to Hoax, that's why you see so much footage of them.

If they(the Aliens) wanna do a whole "look at us thing", just show us a big ship that cannot be mistaken for anything but an Alien Space-Craft, ya know?

So most orb videos I usually just throw them into the helium ballons let loose, into swirling winds, or CGI, or birds, paper. So that leaves me with the Bay area video either being CGI 'orbs' or seagulls. Balloons are easier to spot like in MANY of the Mexico videos, theyre always going up, up, and away till they just slowly dissapear. So these are not balloons, well at least not helium.

But yea my conclusion personally would be CGI(or some type of Hoax) / Sea-Gulls in that order.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We will be seeing a lot of this phenomenon in the coming days and it will not be long until the debunker's will finally have to shut the hell up and eat a big plate of crow- ah what a grand day that will be!

The video was superb and I believe it to be quite real.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
We will be seeing a lot of this phenomenon in the coming days and it will not be long until the debunker's will finally have to shut the hell up and eat a big plate of crow- ah what a grand day that will be!

The video was superb and I believe it to be quite real.

I'm no debunker, I'm a true believer. But when the footage is shady, and has a bunch of holes in it, and is NOT conclusive, imo it has to be put aside.

Are these UFO's? I guess so, because no one can say for sure what they are. But IF I had to bet my house on it, I'd say this is not footage of alien technology. How about you? Would you bet your home on this footage being the real deal?

With CGI and the power of personal computers, and inexpensive software, anyone with the knowhow and the time on thier hands can produce videos alot better than this.

This is makeing a big change in the area of ufo sightings, pictures, and videos, in the past 5 years really, it's sometimes impossible to tell the real from the fake.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molech

These are a good example of actual orbs in my opinion.
Disclose TV

Also look at the fleet videos from Mexico and watch the actual actions of the individual targets. Sometimes only a couple move around while the others are stationary.

UFO Fleets

Seagulls from above

After seeing these, most are real Orbs I think, you will see the difference between birds behavior and actual UFOs.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Post your orb footage, please! I know that most people hear love that kind of stuff, especially me. Start you own thread.

Anyone else want to see his footage?

I promise I will post, and with some other things I have from friends. The system space and time required are hard when you are on projects. I just need the time.

I am new and don't have a grasp of the small space here to hold assets. I have some websites, but do not know how to post for links from unformatted web pages. Give me some time, or help. Anyone want to help? I'll send you some imagery to post if that will expedite. U2U me.

ZG

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, I am literally speechless. I do not live anywhere near San Francisco Bay, but I've seen that very same thing happening here in Indiana, where I live.

I saw these things, a lot of them, on a clear blue, sunny day. I was sitting out in my back yard on our swing and was looking up at the sky and I started seeing all of these white balls, orbs, going across the sky. Some of them 'flew' in a line, one after another, but most of them just flew randomly around, like the ones in the video. What are they?

I don't have a video camera, so I can't take a video of them. I could try to take a photo of them, I guess, if I see them again. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I know what I've been seeing. I feel much better now, seeing this video and how closely it resembles my experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

1st video - The distance is deceiving, seagulls are sea birds and patchy fog isn't gonna slow them down, keep in mind, these are "Fog City" seagulls!

Are you implying that San Francisco's seagulls are more SUPERIOR than Cleveland's seagulls??
No, as a matter of fact I won't keep that in mind because our seagulls here on Lake Erie are much, much more SUPERIOR than yours, thank-you!! Jeesh!
Your seagulls wouldn't even last a day in Cleveland's Lake Effect that's for sure. Go ahead, bring one out here and let's see how long it lasts... I can guarantee you one of our condor's out here will snatch it up within minutes after it's let loose from its cage.

Ok.. just read ZG's post and since he lives in that area and thinks they are seagull's then I'll go with that. All I know is we don't see them flying around in the fog in these parts.
But I still think our seagull's are better.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Those are not seagulls i live in the Bay Area so i see seagulls flying around all the time. Seagulls dont Shine as Bright like in the Video so those cant be seagulls I think its CGI whats with the music ???

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
There you go...

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, similar in appearance to the aurora borealis, that appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity or volcanic eruptions. The lights are most evident in the middle of an earthquake, although there are reports of lights that occurred after or even before the earthquake, as in the 1976 Tangshan earthquake.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow, thanks Terrapop! I guess time will tell if that is the case here, or it is just another weird sighting....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
Correct link you were trying to post, I believe the period was accidentally put in there.

Here is the post from KTUU.

Thanks, TheInfamousOne, for fixing that. It is strange because the link was working yesterday...oh well...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good video.

Say hello to the neighbors.

The skeptics are entertaining... seagulls? Balloons? Weather phenomena? Are you guys persistent or what...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join