It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Fleet over San Francisco Bay!! [video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've been to S.F. and I must say that they look like seagulls to me. The seagulls in S.F. are huge.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Cool vids! That second video is unbelieveable, imo. BUT I believe it! It definitely fit the modern aircraft profile for flashing lights as Schuyler suggested, but then we see it expand as the girls also did. WOW!
I definitely, like others, wish I were there to witness that.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I showed this video to a bird expert.

His take was Seagulls, plain and simple.

He is also a UFO buff to, but he watched it and said:

Sorry Baby. I have made the same mistake. I am an avid bird watcher, and those are SEA GULLS!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Actually, the first movie looks like we would expect to see Mary Poppins flying in, hanging onto her umbrella, at any moment...

It's got that same kind of benign haunting tonality to it. Visually, it's very appealing.

A Chim-chim-miny-- chim-chim-miny -- chim-chim-churrry .. kind of thing to it.. lol.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
very interesting video. one of the better ones i've seen.
will need to watch it again with my "bird eyes" on.
thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Their luminance would suggest the objects were lit by ground-based spotlights - perhaps birds lit by flood lights near construction around the shoreline.

I disagree with this statement. simply because there is more than just one present at one time, and the time of day. It would have to be some seriously high powered spot lights to illuminate something like that at that time of day.

Additionally, for arguments sake if this isn't time lapse, those are some pretty high tech and/or skilled spotlight runners to keep up with something like that.

However, my mind is telling me "this can't be so" because SO many people would have had to see then 'phenomena' that it would have had to be covered by mass media. You can't ignore something THIS large over a large city.

If it was just one, I'd be more conviced but damn, that a whole lot going on there.

I say one because, I seen something very strange in the skies around my area (bemidji MN) over the course of 3 days. It was actually kind of strange because the first day, I just say 1 thing that I thought was strange, day 2 I seen 2 things that were strange (in the same area) and the third day 3 things that were strange. All things were to the east towards sunrise, they were very disc shape, but looked like very small clouds almost to me. After the third day they were not there. I just thought this was strange. Disc shaped objects hanging out in the eastern sky about 7am and disappearing by 8am (could be because the sun came up) at the same time every day, and then gone. I searched and no one reported anything so I have to assume it was clounds. The only thing I had with me was my cell phone and there is no way I was going to post yet another blurry photo, so I didn't even mention it. THis was about 3 weeks ago.

But I digress. I'm not sure what this is, but I would agree with the time lapse and airport activity simply because of the maginitude of the sighting and no other reports, this wasn't at night, this was during the day; Many people who have seen something this spectacular.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Pretty kewl video, however I think seagulls with spotlights
are out due to the fog. So it might be something else than
birds.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey I never really post much, especially in the ufo stuff but im in the bay area right now and yesterday I was headed up from San Rafael towards petaluma and I saw like six or seven small black helecopters with these weird round things on the front. They didnt really look millitary but they did seem odd....especially with the numbers of them I saw. My friend was in Rhonert Park and She said she noticed some too. Not sure if its connected or fits but definantly weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I showed this video to a bird expert.

His take was Seagulls, plain and simple.

He is also a UFO buff to, but he watched it and said:

Sorry Baby. I have made the same mistake. I am an avid bird watcher, and those are SEA GULLS!

A bird watcher sees birds. A UFO watcher see's UFO's. People near airports sees planes. Hmm. Coincidence?

edit because I've had a few drinks and can't type on a laptop

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Ecidemon]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Another good clip and worthy for discusion.
Im afraid im in the Seagull camp on this one, because i can see a hint of a wing flutter and just the nature of the way the objects(birds) are moving about. I think the sun above the fog is lightening them up.
but a good clip all the same,, good find.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
I think the sun above the fog is lightening them up.

If that were so then wouldn't the sun also shine
on top of the fog as well ?? Make it shiny or bright or
something ?? It looks dark to me

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think its fake because you can see the lights on sea level right in the fog which is right above the sea, seems like something was projecting the lights and did not do a good job, check it out for yourself, and make sure you look real close.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have to agree here with the Seagulls. Also, a lot of others would have seen them at the same time with more reporting.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I would be thinking that its time to get out of dodge. Seems like they always show in mass prior to some natural disaster right? Any pets gone missing?

Check the newspapers

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

It would have to be some seriously high powered spot lights to illuminate something like that at that time of day.

You mean like sunlight shinning through the clouds?

Birds, look at the flight pattern horizontal not up and down or zig zig.

But I can't really prove it either way and my opinion is just that.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This seems to happen all over the place wonder if it is the same things that suposedly have our planet surrounded???

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
100% sure that was seagulls. that is absolutely typical behaviour. They are unusually lit, and the quality of the video must of been reduced for posting on the net - or possibly taken using a mobile phone but they are birds. If your worried about them invading just feed them baking soda and see what happens

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Ok, the first video to me is absolutely incredible. My jaw dropped when i watched it. As to what it is I have no idea, but Seagulls?? come on! they must be on drugs to be flying that fast!

There have been no other witnesses to this as far as i'm aware otherwise this would be plastered everywhere so based on that I can only think it was either hoaxed or natural phenomena of some kind. I have emailed Grey to see if i can get further information on his source. Liked the second vid too and thanks for posting them!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't post or reply very often but I have to say that what I see here is a flock of sea gulls flying around the fog. If you look close you can see the wings on one of them flapping. Also the camera is zoomed in, when it zooms out they are not visible because of the size of the bird vs. distance. I have seen this at the beach all the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demanufakture
I've been to S.F. and I must say that they look like seagulls to me. The seagulls in S.F. are huge.

That's what I thought. Just a bunch of flashy birds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join