It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pictures-Mid Wales,uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi,i have recently been involved in a paranormal investigation at a church in the aberglasney area of Mid Wales,uk and come up with these pictures after taking lots..lol

1) I personally think that there is a little boy in the bottom right hand corner of the picture and he maybe sat on a womans knee,but not to sure.

s209.photobucket.com...¤t=078.jpg

Circled--
s209.photobucket.com...¤t=078withoutline.jpg

2) This one i think is a woman with her hand on her hip,maybe a servant girl,not to sure.very faint.

s209.photobucket.com...¤t=119.jpg

Circled--
s209.photobucket.com...¤t=119-Withoutline.jpg

Any real help would be excellent especially from pro's as i have only just begun the Paranormal investigation journey.

Thank you
Jord

[edit on 20-11-2007 by smokeyj100]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like normal cigarette smoke.

Btw, if the links don't work the photographs are here:
s209.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
no-one is allowed to smoke on church premises and there were 5 of us and all together,always.
i just cant explain where it came from???
BTW thank you for a qwick reply

Can you see the child in the bottom right hand corner?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smokeyj100

Yes, I can see something, cannot say anymore. If you wouldn't have said that it was a child I would not identify it as anything relevant, it seems to be anyway. I'll try to play with the image in Photoshop...

Edit: For those who can't see...
Here's a little more enhanced visual. The smoky area seems quite large:

[edit on 20/11/07 by MastaG]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thank you,much appreciated there is something else in the picture that i havent mentioned but it maybe my imagination or hope to find something if you get my meaning.
I am very new to this as yet,only on my 3rd investigation so im still a little hopefull to catch something early.
I got pictures of some orbs but doesnt everybody get orbs when in a supposedly haunted area?
again thank you for taking the time to look at my photographs

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So do you think these are credible apperition photographs?
I do agree the mist or smoke is large but its amazing that i didnt see it and caught what ever it is on digi cam.
Thank you for trying to clean it up

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am not saying anything, I've just enhanced the photos for a better view of the picture. It's too early to say.

What was the name of the church you were in? I have found something about a Manor over there:

Wales - Aberglasney - Aberglasney Manor - There have been many hauntings reported from Aberglasney Manor. One of the most famous hauntings is of a man who bought the house somewhere in between the 1700 and 1800. He was a very wealthy man and owned many properties across Wales...

Full source

and Is also something about the whereabouts

But probably they're just legends, millions of these around.
Are there any famous legends of the specific place you were in or something?

[edit on 20/11/07 by MastaG]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Apparently there was a bishop who was a good friend of queen Elizebeth 1st "Bishop Rudd" he was supposed to be the next archbishop of canterbury but didnt make it because he upset the queen-he and his wife were buried in a catacombe in the church and is said to be seen walking the isles practising his sermon.
3 maids died in the Aberglasney house painting the window frames(paint had cyanide in it)they are buried in the church grounds,also a little boy died in the graveyard visiting his grandfathers grave and got bit by an adder/Viper snake and died on the grounds.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
1) What's the name of the church, smokey?
2) What were you trying to take a picture of there? The benches? Or were you just filming everything hoping to get something in the shots?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Name of the church-- llangathen Parish Church
and yes i was just hoping to catch something,where ever there was a noise in the church and i was sat on a low camping seat at the back of the church so i had to put my cam in the air over the benches for the lady picture and apparently the isle i took the picture of what i think is a little boy was supposed to be very active according to the medium that was there with us.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would say it is the photographers breath..or that of someone nearby, I have done it myself!!!

In a forest near me with light still about, I could not see my breath on exhalation but it showed up on some pictures.

2 euros..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Cheers,Honest opinions always welcome

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is the church, indeed:

www.aberglasney.org...

In my opinion that is just smoke, from aroma candles or something...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I doesn't look like anything paranormal to me. From smoke, to breath condensation to smudge on a camera lens - these are more likely answers, I think.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
ok i understand that breath might have something to do with the picture with the supposedly little boy in,but the other picture was taken in full darkness and the camera was lifted at arms length above my head.
No candles or incence was used at all during the night.
So i agree that the shot woth the little boy could be condensation from breath but i need a little more convincing on the other photo of a woman/man,as i said the camera was held at arms length in the air and there was no-one with in 3 feet of me
Thank you all for your feedback

[edit on 21-11-2007 by smokeyj100]

new topics

top topics

join