It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Last Hope May Be Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
See for yourselves.

How silly I felt to overlook that in a den full of thieves, it's improbable that one man, even if good, could enter the fray in the highest position and he alone overthrow the fiends. If the extent of control by a "ruling elite" over the US government is as deep rooted as the conspiracies say, than the ratio of wicked to good political power wielders is too great to be overcome by one glorified civilian! This all can't be undone behind the scenes by a lone force, it's too massive.

Where's the leverage to even make it possible once in position anyway? There's nothing a glorified civilian (ie. President) can do to scare these boogeymen from their posts by his lonesome. It's absurd if you give the "ruling elite" conspiracy merit. They have infiltrated Congress, our judicial system, and the Military in great numbers according to legend. What will EVER change without FULL disclosure to the public on just what the hell is going on here? I seriously doubt that we could be freed from the clutches of our corporate masters in secret, and fat chance on us ever getting the whole truth for a tv viewing public from where we need to hear it without the righteous man being shot .. SO.. I'm starting to believe that if Ron Paul were to win in '08, he is in fact perfect not just the assumed kryptonite - to lead the charge in a transition to "Fortress America" and down that terrible road to perdition.

If it were to play out this way, the people would never see it coming. They will have been lulled back to sleep thinking old Ron will set everything right with immigration, the war, etc. What a terrible position for the American people to be in if Paul won and this were a likely scenario! We'd be defenseless, totally unprepared for this bait and switch.

In short, I guess I'll close with that these elite appear to have all their bases covered if this is true. A same coin choice for every one of us that complain, plus a dark horse in the dugout if the usual left/right programming failed.

Maybe the answer to this globalism problem really is the unfavorable one people shush others from speaking on.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This hand symbol is used by the University of Texas "Hook 'Em Horns". This would probably explain why Bush and Ron Paul are both doing it, considering they are both from Texas.

Also if i'm not mistaken, it is the sign for I LOVE YOU in sign language.

So i really see no merit to this constituting some mass conspiracy, but i could be wrong.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by dabeez85]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
RP has his thumb out, this is sign language for I Love You.

GB, LB, BC and the Pope I dont know but the Texas Horns as the post before me explains is probably why GB and LB are doing horns. Wee these pics taken at a Texas event or game?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
GB and LB must be at a Texas event, GBSr. is behind GB and GB's daughter, the daughter is doing the horns as well.

BC is also doing I love you sign (thumb is out) as well as the pope.

Conspiracy here is, do they really love us and are the Bush's Texas fans? hhhhmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the republican clinton, and if Hillary wins the primary, then he is the only one that can pull a Republican win (IMHO)...

So even if he is part of the wolf pack, he still is the only hope of a "black sheep among the wolves" that the republicans can offer...

The elite power groups are so saturated thruout our political system, that perhaps the black sheeps are our best hope.

Ron Paul, and a democratic House and Senate would be a nice Balance... regardless of my personal hopes.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dabeez85

So how do you explain ol' Bill and the Pope throwing up this sign? By the way, I'm from Texas so I am quite familiar with the "Hook Em' Horns" gesture.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

It was an assumption on my part that is why Bush and Paul were throwing it up, like i said i could be wrong. As for Clinton and the Pope, i figured maybe the sign for I love you. They could all be hailin' ol' Satan himself for all i know.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Another perspective to look at this from:

It's becoming quite clear how this country floats economically if it were hazy before... Oil. It's what the dollar is backed by. What we read through the grapevine from these international gangsters is how an independent America is in the way of their globalist agenda. Solution without firing a shot on U.S. soil initially? Destroy the economy via oil pricing by the barrel.

It reaches $200 a barrel and the house of cards comes down here.

If we can't afford to get around.. we overload the public transport system, difficulty on getting to work effects production, that then effects the job market. If it effects the job, now it's the homeowner who feels it. You could then see the trickle down effect huge gas prices has on the middle class. The noose then just tightens over time 'til the system implodes.

Now if we stay in Iraq, etc. and go after Iran soon, we risk skyrocketing oil to $200 a barrel overnight fighting Ahmadenijad and trying to keep the dollar as the dominant currency.

We don't stay in Iraq, etc. in numbers and concentrate our interests on our border, the dollar ultimately loses to the Euro in the ME and it's only a matter of time before the independent U.S. dies. A fitting task for someone like a Ron Paul/Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama, etc. who could keep the public asleep with their restoring America politics while the country is yanked out from under us.

Now the only difference between the two of these falls is how quickly they manifest. They are not really choices.

The neocon globalist arm seems to be a forceful we want America gone ASAP touch, while the leftist globalist arm takes a gentler you should be kissed and told sweet nothings, then lubed up before your rape approach. The latter is clearly a method to curb any significant dissent imo and may have been the original intention all along.

No matter what happens, in my view, Ron Paul no longer looks like an unimpeachable figure to me anymore, and if I couldn't trust him... there's no candidate capable of steering clear of America's collapse into a NAU.

How scary is the prospect of that?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by massexodus]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dude.... politicians just don't go around announcing that they are Longhorns fans constantly... that is a big excuse. Now that I've seen Ron Paul doing this.... my suspicions are confirmed. If he gets elected, nothing will change. Matter of fact, he'll be the biggest stinking liar in office yet! All of his promises are friggin impossible to acieve anyway! The only reason he's even on the ballot is to make people critical of the government trust the voting system again! Look at the ballot. You have an african american man, you have a female, and you have a guy the questions the government to a very large extent. It's a fraud, though. It's just another setup to make people believe they still have a choice in the matter, because "Oh look how flavorful this election season is! See how fair and balanced we are? You can trust us...now shhhhh go be good citizens and vote, because your vote matters! (laughs to themselves.... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Indie, that might pretty much sum it up. I am not saying that what you claim is true, but I certainly don't doubt it. Besides, as I stated on another thread, even if Paul is legit, his chances of making any kind of a move is almost nil without the mainstream media being behind him.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It seems that with the thumb extended, it is the sign language symbol for ‘I love you’. With the thumb covering the inner two fingers it’s the ‘hook ‘em horns’ symbol. My just look at all these UT fans!

members.toast.net...

As to Ron Paul, all the signs I’ve seen him give are of the ‘I love you” variety, but I don’t think that means he is free of suspicion. I would love to think that RP is genuine, but I’ve seen too much in this life to believe that without proof. The proof will be in the pudding. I think we’ll find out about RP before the elections are over. Obviously if he’s elected we’re going to see what he’s all about. If he gets popular enough to win, and then self-destructs like Perot or Dean, we’ll know he’s bought and paid for. If he gets popular enough to win, and is destroyed from the outside we’ll still have to wonder. My guess is that he’ll be allowed to stay popular enough to get Hitlery elected, as she’s apparently the anointed one this time around.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
All i know is this, we can live in conspiracy land all our lives, but when you get right down to it we can only go by fact in situations like this, Ron Paul's records shows hes legit and stands by what he says, hes got no dirt that i can find, everything he does is constitutional, his records shows it, and thats all we can really go by, compare his record with the records and flip flops of other candidates and the decisions is an easy one...

Heck he could be the AC who unites us all then sends us to hell, who knows....

but we can only go by what we know.

new topics

top topics

join