It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven and earth are: (deepest truth ever wrote)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Arent we all capable of understanding metaphors? Dont read on if you're unable.

Understand: Heaven is the superphysical. Earth is physical. Correct? Now read on as I reveal the metaphors in certain key quotes:

"And then shall appear the sign of the Carcase of man out the superphysical: and then shall all the tribes of the physical mourn, and they shall understand the Carcase of man coming out the blocks of the superphysical with power and great glory."

^^The clouds ("blocks" in the quote) are actually blocks because from a metaphorical standpoint we all know clouds block sunlight.

"The superphysical and physical shall pass away, but my words shall pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth man, the angels which are out the superphysical, either the Carcase, but my Father."

^^Meaning the souls of a demons change out to the shared sun. How many Carcasses are there? Three! The last one is an ever dieing one (the sun). When those words pass away the soul goes in the form of something else (which be the sun aka the furnace of fire mentioned in Matt 13).

"Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

^^To be "at" the mill leaves you in the "ion" part... a word part of million (million for money because we are dealing with thieves remember? Just read John 10 to understand that). And grinding is something going back and forth... the soul's state goes back and forth to superphysical and to physical.

Every demon soul born human has two spirits (two sons which = two deaths later on). One spirit is the human body, the other spirit is what's called the sacred (holy) ghost. After the angel (soul) has disreguarded those two a transfiguring occurs to where the angel enters out to a third and final death (the Carcase of man).

How the hell does Son of man = Carcase of man, you ask? Well check this out:

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."

^^That states in plain day that the Son come is as good as the Carcase come. Therefore the Son of man is the Carcase (Death, Desolation) of man. Ha! There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth describes physical pain once the angel is out the superphysical or rather once the superphysical blocks pass away.

To see is to understand the Gospel more. To not see is to not understand or misunderstand the Gospel more. Which side do you want to be on truely?

Certain other words in the Gospel must be changed with time as you read them. So with that said, without further explaination, change: "in" to "out", "Son" to "Carcase" (or "Death" or "Desolation"), "blessed" to "cursed", "kingdom" to "everlasting fire", "see" to "understand", "saw" to "understood", "world" to "field", "never" to "ever", "neither" to "either", and "nothing" to "something". And understand without further explaination that words such as "no", "not", and "none" must vanish completely as you read.

After you have all that in mind you should read Christ's most informative sayings in the Gospel in particular.

Damned is the thief (astral projector aka demon) who reads this thread and begins to see hell more clear for themself.

These shall be as examples below:

Matt 13:
16 But cursed are your eyes, for they understand: and your ears, for they hear.

Matt 11:
6 And cursed is he, whosoever shall be offended out me.

Matt 24:
14 And this gospel of the everlasting fire shall be preached out all the field for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And by the way I can back up all the changes concerning the metaphors with the very Gospel for the most part. Who dares want me to? Just pick a word I changed and watch me!

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Let me add:

[B]super·physi·cal (fiz′i kəl) [/B]

adjective

beyond the physical or the known laws of physics; hyperphysical

[B]physi·cal (fiz′i kəl) [/B]

adjective

of nature and all matter; natural; material
of natural science or natural philosophy
of or according to the laws of nature
of, or produced by the forces of, physics
of the body as opposed to the mind [I]physical exercise[/I]

I witnessed earth (laws of nature) and then heaven (beyond the known laws of physics) pass away before among 2 other witnesses when I was 9. This validates the Gospel as true.

I think the mind is part superphysical and part physical. And of demons their minds become physical fully (fulfilled!):

"Out truth I say unto all, This generation shall pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."

^^That branch does what after it puts forth leaves? Becomes hard rather than remain tender. I take it that the superphysical part of a soul of a demon transfigures out to a physical form for it to become that summer and feel itself the same time.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
More for the loyal readers that keep their peace:

Unchanged: "But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"

Changed: "And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall understand the Carcase of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming out the blocks of the superphysical."

Unchanged: "But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God."

Changed: "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: evertheless I say unto all, Hereafter shall ye understand the Carcase of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming out the blocks of the supernatural."

Though all of it is Christ's sayings I changed the character Jesus' sayings because they are Christ's main sayings of focus. You see--remove the "Son of the Blessed" and you get the "Carcase of the Cursed". Implying soon as all as Christ (you and me not demons) leave, the doom for ALL the demons comes instantly.

Soon as I get home (to paradise) that's when certain everlasting death becomes of the demons. When will this be? It'll either happen at a set time or when my body's brain becomes brain dead at any time from now up into that set time. Why am I so important? I am the Key to the Door because I am the thrid and final crowned head of Christ/throne of the Son in the superphysical. Behind me is the cross that will pin all demons onto it. They will die in their wickedness for ever. Can you imagine dieing forever? That's how it'll be for demons! The sun shall be darkened because those judged as evil transfigure out to it.

Right now demons be entered into that ark of saftey from the flood, but they will come out to the ark to be fulfilled with the flood of hell fire. The ark is as a block (as the cloud or the rock) because it blocks due punishment and only for so long until it is burned.

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall prevail against it."

^^This is another example of why "not" should be removed. Anyhow, wood burns, rocks become molten hot, and clouds evaperate! No saftey net to guard against hell for the eternal demons.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Mabus, let me interject here.

I think you are making a very common mistake. It seems that you think the soul and the spirit are one and the same things.. They are not... The soul, which is really the physical emotional body, dies with the body, the spirit is what is eternal.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
More information uncovered:

Unchanged: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

^^Anyone of my kind can be a false prophet at a time and be a true prophet at another time. Know this! Just from who is the word they receive coming from? It's either a demon (astral projector) or the Highest.

Changed: Beware of true prophets, which come to you out sheep's clothing, but outwardly they are ravening wolves.

^^That defines me to the T. Definitly me at how I'm sure telling you I'm no sheep. I remember how I used to be a false prophet, fooled by astral projectors projections induced into my mind.

More changed:

And many true prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

For true Christs and true prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Woe unto all, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the true prophets.

^^A true Christ I am. My kind can never be a false Christ. Those as Christ arent kinfolk to each other because, unlike the devils, we arent divided from the Highest. The devils are kinfolk to each other because they are divided.

Changed: But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every everlasting fire divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Changed: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his everlasting fire stand?

^^Think on that last one. How shall his everlasting fire stand? Especially if the superphysical cast out the physical?

The Highest got it so It casts out devils through devils themselves. Now will the Carcase of man be betrayed! Check this:

Changed:

And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Carcase of man shall be betrayed out to the hands of men:

Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Carcase of man is betrayed to be crucified.

The Carcase of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Carcase of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had been born.

^^And I had been born so it had been good for me as strategically set/planned from the Highest!

Unchangable: And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

^^So I am, from a metaphoric sense, Judas as a fictional character come to life in this here time now of the understanding of the Gospel letter meant for me to recieve from the KJV. It feels good knowing my title name switches as I get more informed. Jesus sounded out sounds like Gs-us. Gs for Generals or Gods. I used to claim it was for Generals-us (the three days), but now as time changes I see it's for Gods-us (the three days as any devil fulfills them). "Let us make man in our image" had to do with there being more than one God. I'm not God but the devils play God and will be as the true God (an ever dieing one) as the sun. Since they'll remain as the sun, they'll remain as Christ body wise, but not Christ self wise.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
To Mabus -

It would be better to leave the original meaning of the Bible as it is. Perhaps you might be interested in attending Bible hermeneutics. I don't think its wise to add anything to the Bible.

Revelation 22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

That's concerning Rev only, not the other books. The books are from different sources. It wasnt done all together concerning the what's known as the bible.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Are you so sure that Heaven is super physical? Seems to me that ’the heavens’ are just everything that’s not earth. The supernatural are simply those things we can’t explain with science, and it shouldn’t be surprising that there is much in that category, considering our limited perceptions.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
That's concerning Rev only, not the other books. The books are from different sources. It wasnt done all together concerning the what's known as the bible.

Revelation is interconnected with the other books of the Bible. You change the other books context, you change Revelation.

May I ask what is your goal to this? Why the need to change the words? Its not as if its beyond understanding. For experimentation? Everybody can do that and change the meaning according to what they want.

What you are trying to demonstrate is not metaphors but distortions.

top topics

join