It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zeppelin Lover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Sean.
You can tell, from the thread name, that I love zeppelins. (Anything at a high altitude, really.
Some of my greatest interests are aerodynamics and the periodic table. It's amazing what you can do when you know about elements.

Well anyway, I was looking for a forum something like this for a while.

~Sean

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i love zeppelin, too, jimmy page is da man....

Teen Who Just Discovered Led Zeppelin Starting To Piss Off Friends

GURNEE, IL—Mark Campa, 16, who has listened to and talked about Led Zeppelin almost exclusively since discovering the '70s rock group over the summer, is "really starting to piss off" his friends, sources reported Monday.

October 31, 2001 | Issue 37•39 News

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Have a look at the new super blimp on the thread "weird giant blimp [video]". Looks like a big fat pig's bottom. I'd post a link to it here but have no idea how. I think it's called the P-791. Are you a LED zeppelin fan too?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Partied with Peter Grant, Jimmy and a few others years ago... Jimmy and I sat until sunrise just talking and sharing some Heineken's, he is an extraordinary man, very very gentle and kind. Zeppelin is one of my all time favorite groups from my era.

And welcome to ATS!

P.S. I knew what kind of Zeppelin you were referring to btw...

Happy Turkey Day

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Rigid Air Ships are awesome. I wish I had one so I could avoid rush hour traffic and sell advertisements.

new topics

top topics

join