It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Lemuria and Atlantis War? Were Aliens Involved?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The difference being that I provide evidence and you do not.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Could you elaborate on the 'four corners' idea..I'm intrigued, never heard that expression before, sounds like something I'd like to know

The four corners I am speaking of is the Navajo Nation. The area is where Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado all meet. The Navajo Nation has their own police force as well as their own governing laws. It is like a country within a country.

My opinion is the Navajo Indians know a whole lot more about this region than they are willing to share with outsiders. Yes they have their ancestral secrets and of course this is where they reside near the four corners. This truely is a special and sacret place the Navajo call home. Rik Riley

EMM, the morning after I told you about the four corners I turn on the T.V. the first channel I come to there are about 30 Navajo grade school children from the 4 corners. They had a project they were working on thru NASA. What are the odds of this happening especially when I have been channeling with the Lumerians. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap and srsen thanks for asking why the spelling of Lumeria verses Lemuria. This information was channeled thru to me once I discovered the many locations of Lumeria. When viewing photographs of statues of the Lumerian region is when communications first started. I believe I hit the right vibrational frequency visually to communicate with them.

To repeat what was channeled to me. The Lumerians told me this particular qlocation where they lived dated back 1.2 million years. They were a highly advanced civilization and traveled our solar system. The Lumerians told me that pterodactyls, huge flying bird like creatures were a problem because they would snatch away their children and adults for prey.

Strange as it seems I still communicate with the ancient Lumerians. I put the Lumerians to the task last Saturday although I have asked them to physically intervene using their powers only on rare occassions.

I wanted to see if it was a fluke or was it for real that the Lumerians would intervene during a college football game. I can not prove or disprove about what happened during the game. I asked the Lumerians to turn the game around and my team win because my team I was loosing so badly. In the fourth quarter my favorite team came back and won the game that I thought was impossible to accomplish. The team won by one point it was the 2nd biggest come back in school history. By the way in Portugal and Australia I relize football is soccer. I know in Australia Rugby is a major sport.

Remember the Lumerians that I communicate with today I truely believe had and still to this day possess incredible powers. When giving this information about communicating with the Lumerians I leave myself wide open for criticism but do not really care. Rik Riley

Srsen and ArMap just to update you I asked the Lumerians to help my football team I root for to win again the following week, last saturday. The 2 teams were tied after 4 quarters of regulation play. Both teams then went into 4 seperate overtimes which is very rare.

My team wins the game by the score of 52 to 50 and this put my team into the Southestern conference championship game in Atlanta this saturday. During one overtime period the opposition only had to kick a 30 yard field goal to win. I was talking to my friend on the phone and he used to play for the college team I root for. I told him I would ask the Lumerians to make sure the field goal kicker on the opposite team would miss the field goal. The kick was blocked and most field goal kickers in this country could make this 9 out of 10 times. Rik Riley

[edit on 26-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by Essan

The difference being that I provide evidence and you do not.

On the contrary, we have posted much evidence to support our conclusions, to support the truth, accurate history supported by academics worldwide. Read that again, academics -- not an amatuer website, as you are using. We have posted evidence, including the very text you claim supports your conclusions -- the Mahabharata. Here is the entire text again

Furthermore, one of the websites you use to make your claims, Quest for Atlantis says...

The Mahabharata (circa. 600 B.C.) also refers to "Atala, the White Island", which is described as an "island of great splendour." It continues: "The men that inhabit that island have complexions as white as the rays of the Moon and they are devoted to Narayana . . . Indeed, the denizens of White Island believe and worship only one God." (Santi Parva, Section CCCXXXVII)

However, if you do a search for Atala in section CCCXXVII, you find there is no such word.

Another website you reference says that Atlantis may have run between the Canary Islands and the Bahamas. However, if you look at this map of the Atlantic, you will see there is nowhere for a continent, nothing but deep ocean, outside of a chain of mountains.

Here is a link about the Atlas of the Titans. If you read the article, you will see that Atlas does not guard the underworld, as your references claim; instead, he held the Celestial Globe. The guardians of Tartaros were the Hekantonkheires. If you read about Plato's Account of Atlantis, you will see it was the son of Posiedon that the city is named after, not the Titan. You will also see that it fell after it tried to invade Greece, not because of a war between the Olympians and Titans.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I see you have started to do some research. That is good.

Now provide us with direct quotes from reputable websites that state point blank that Atala in the ancient texts of India is not a reference to the lost civilization of Atlantis, and why.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
duh
how stupid do you want to get

please provide a link to a website that says you are not the messiah

you won't be able to because no one with a brain thinks you are

likewise no one with a brain thinks Atala is Atlantis

if you knew half as much as you think you do you would realise that Atlantis is not the name of the white island but a decription of it (sanskrit dictionary supports this) and that Plato only calls it that because he doesn't remember its real name but presuming that it belongs to Atlas or as the link you posted earlier but obviously didn't bother to read yourself, this is the link that started your nonsense claims for Atala in the first place

The island and the ocean were called "Atlantis" because they were named after Atlas (which is what the name "Atlantis" means).

www.atlantisquest.com...

So in Greek its named after Atlas
apparently follwoing the same rules in Sanskrit it must be named after a God
and there is no god called At, Ata, Atal or Atala and the white island is not named after a God at all.

another extremely dubious website claims

Sanskrit Atala means "underworld;

www.viewzone.com...
so not Atlantis there either
how odd then that Atala according to every sanskrit dictionary on earth means

atala
a-tala mfn. having no beach or shore, precipitous
• m. a precipice
• the third hell
• cf. atala

you have been given this information three times now and I am still waiting for you to explain how sanskrit speakers don't think Atala is Atlantis. Cover up again is it ?
about 500 million people involved in that one. Why do you think you are the only person on earth who doesn't speak sanskrit who thinks you know how to translate it

like someone said you just appear stupid

now as has been pointed out to you several times if you insist on making completely unsupported claims then you will quite rightly be treated like a child

now does baby want his dummy ?

if you continue to berate other posters and do not take their links seriously I will report you to the mod team as a troll and ask them to delete your posts where you do so
I am sure that I would not be the only person to do that.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kerkinana walsky

I see that you have succumbed to name calling.

No surprise there.

Name calling is the refuge of those who are losing a debate. I trust the moderators are taking note of this.

Your quotes do not fit the bill.

Let me explain it to you in SIMPLE TERMS so you COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND:

You need to find a reputable site, preferably more than one, that states point blank that the Atala mentioned in the ancient texts of India is not a reference to the lost civilization of Atlantis, and why. To counter all the quotes I have referenced that provide researched evidence that Atala is in fact a reference to the lost continent/civilization of Atlantis in the ancient texts of India.

With all the recent failed attempts, I see no need to post in here anymore, or even bother to read this stuff.

To the Scholars in here:

If they ever manage to post an applicable quote, please U2U me.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I suppose that you, being at least a person with a normal intelligence, know that a reputable source would not address any possible link between ancient Asia and an invented island somewhere in the Atlantic or Mediterranean (the most probable places for those who think that it really existed) because that would destroy or at least undermine their reputation.

That is probably the reason why you are asking for an impossible thing to prove you wrong.

But even if it is impossible to find those reputable sources that does not mean that you are automatically right, that only means that you have found sources (although not reputable, I can make 10 or 20 sites like those claiming that Atlantis was an island in a bucket of rain water in my backyard) that support your idea (I suppose that you share that idea and are not just saying that to flame other ATS members).

So, if what you say is right, and forgetting those sources, there must be a different way of proving it. Is there any other reference to Atlantis in Sanskrit? Is there any other way of supporting that idea? If there isn't any other way then, even if that link between the Mahabharata and Atlantis is true (which I doubt) then just one link as thin as that does not prove it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Now provide us with direct quotes from reputable websites that state point blank that Atala in the ancient texts of India is not a reference to the lost civilization of Atlantis, and why.

I can't do that. But I can provide a reputable website that states point blank that Atala is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer.

www.cybermotorcycle.com...

Now, it's is possible that the Atlanteans were a an Italian motorcycle firm, but since this website states the company was founded in 1923, I think we can safely say that that is not the case.

It's also possible that Atala is a species of butterfly, a book by Chateaubriand or an asteroid.

But there is no evidence any of these have anything to do with Atlantis. But can you prove that the Atala you allege to be mentioned in ancient Indian text is not a motorbike manufacturer. Or a butterfly?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

, I see no need to post in here anymore, or even bother to read this stuff.

To the Scholars in here:

If they ever manage to post an applicable quote, please U2U me.

Thanks.

so its the old sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LA LA LA LA ploy

guess you lose then huh

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi I am new to this site and have just read this thread. In regards to the ancient indian empire and atlantians, the proof of large areas in india being radioactive alone is good proof to the beleif that indians in the past had access to nuclear material/weapons. Also antlantis, I do also beleive was a advanced race in the past, but I cant link them together.

The whole story of lumerians remind me of the Nation of Islam, they used to beleive Black people where very advanced spiritually, my source is only that my father met Minister Farakhan when I was young and spoke of this, also used to speak of a gland in the human brain that allowed people to talk to eachother telepathically, only reason as to why they where black was merly because of the enviroment at the time, before the ice age, alot of the world was very much like tropical enviroments, google that.

But if there was any advanced civilization, why would they disappear? I know fully well that if the US got nuked any day now, they wouldnt disappear or go to a stone age, some people should take a look at the bemuda triangle, and antigravity, I beleive that the advanced races of the past still exsist, but under the sea, there have been to many account of people military and civilian, speaking of ships coming out of the sea and leaving orbit, also www.youtube.com... That video is not of anything under the sea but of jupiter.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Let me explain it to you in SIMPLE TERMS so you COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND:

You need to find a reputable site, preferably more than one, that states point blank that the Atala mentioned in the ancient texts of India is not a reference to the lost civilization of Atlantis, and why. To counter all the quotes I have referenced that provide researched evidence that Atala is in fact a reference to the lost continent/civilization of Atlantis in the ancient texts of India.

This is ridiculous. You will find no such point-blank reference because non-exist; non-exist because no one makes such connection, because there is no such connection. Please find a reputable site that says point-blank that Charlemange and Jesus are not one in the same, and that they are not mutant dragon samurai. Please find a reputable site that says Superman isn't real, and that his comic books aren't part of a government cover-up to just make us think he is real. Please find a reputable site that says point blank that the people on Dancing With the Stars are not clones of alien abductees.

However, if you follow the links we have provided you, you can make the very educated conclusion that what you are proposing is simply wrong.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnswoth

haha hard to prove stuff when it's been covered by the hidden hand for so long. If you read Michael cramo's book you'll much evidence to suggest of ET's and also Sitchin's book. Most of the evidence found though isn't recorded because it doesn't fit in to the main stream academic syllabus!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Lemuria off in the phillipines, Atlantis just south of the border. Atlantic=ATLANTIS.

Lemuria was E.T territory and Atlantis sub-humans fighting for power, a struggle between the light and the dark side hence the Yin AND Yang symbol.

Sounds a lot like now, Atlantis is rising indeed.

good joke

nice try

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am a Alien and although i'm not evil, i won't let you expand your reach beyond this planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I've been to Mt. Shasta before. As far as I know, Mt. Shasta is not exactly "part" of Lumeria, but actually a portal to Lumeria. There are many "portals" in the US, including one in Arizona, and in Oregon.

Mt. Shasta is actually extremley rich in quartz crystal. Somewhere at the foot of Mt. Shasta, there are said to be "Crystal Fields". A place that just has tons of crystals growning from the ground, and there are also crystal mines on the inside of Mt. Shasta.

This probably explains why there is enough energy there to create portal, or vortex.

When I was there, I was lucky enough to catch a live lecture by David Icke!

Much love
Bianca Smith

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the Greeks declared war on Atlantis due to them being way more advanced... but they Greeks ended up defeating them, then their sea god Poseidon sent massive waves to flush Atlantis down to the bottom of the ocean?

Well thats how the story goes....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ill stay far from the bickering in here, since it won't do any good anyways.

On atlantis. I read somewhere and watched some programs(not on mainstream tv) that suggest there were many atlantis cities, could anyone tell if they have heard about this too?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

dont you think that he could be tryin to hide something a way more advanced scienctific knowledge now so i think there is a possibility you werent there so there is always a question to be asked

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
We are working on a project, gathering data regarding primary encounters with aliens in or around the Mt. Shasta area. Our hope is to better document the phenomena that surround Mt. Shasta and its unique cloud formation and alien history. Please visit www.virtualnutshell.com for more information on how to submit information -- the link is under "Close Encounters".
Thank you in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join