It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Lemuria and Atlantis War? Were Aliens Involved?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

There is absolutely no evidence the Mediterranean has ever been a 'large and fertile' valley. But what would geologists know?

The skeletons at Mohenjo daro are not, and never were, radioactive - and they were found above layers of debris strongly suggesting they belonged to people who had squatted in the ruins long after the city had been abandoned.

www.adventurecorps.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
There is absolutely no evidence the Mediterranean has ever been a 'large and fertile' valley. But what would geologists know?

Sunken cities in the Mediterranean would indeed point to it having been a large and fertile valley long ago. Unless you are willing to embrace the idea that the ancients had underwater bases, which I doubt, I think that the first hypothesis is the more plausible one. At least for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap and srsen thanks for asking why the spelling of Lumeria verses Lemuria. This information was channeled thru to me once I discovered the many locations of Lumeria. When viewing photographs of statues of the Lumerian region is when communications first started. I believe I hit the right vibrational frequency visually to communicate with them.

To repeat what was channeled to me. The Lumerians told me this particular location where they lived dated back 1.2 million years. They were a highly advanced civilization and traveled our solar system. The Lumerians told me that pterodactyls, huge flying bird like creatures were a problem because they would snatch away their children and adults for prey.

Strange as it seems I still communicate with the ancient Lumerians. I put the Lumerians to the task last Saturday although I have asked them to physically intervene using their powers only on rare occassions.

I wanted to see if it was a fluke or was it for real that the Lumerians would intervene during a college football game. I can not prove or disprove about what happened during the game. I asked the Lumerians to turn the game around and my team win because my team I was loosing so badly. In the fourth quarter my favorite team came back and won the game that I thought was impossible to accomplish. The team won by one point it was the 2nd biggest come back in school history. By the way in Portugal and Australia I relize football is soccer. I know in Australia Rugby is a major sport.

Remember the Lumerians that I communicate with today I truely believe had and still to this day possess incredible powers. When giving this information about communicating with the Lumerians I leave myself wide open for criticism but do not really care. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Sunken cities in the Mediterranean point to the possiblity that the sea level may have been slightly lower in recent times. But in most cases they are a consequence of the region being seismically active. Indeed, I'm unaware of any sunken city in the Med that is not believed to have 'sunk' as a result of an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by SaviorComplex

How do we know that YOUR conclusions are not based on "shoddy scholarship?"

It is time for YOU to provide some reference links to back up your highly questionable conclusions

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

My highly questionable conclusions? Actually, mine are based on what scholars worldwide believe, not something from a geocities website. If you'd like to actually read about the Mahabharata or Ramayana, what real scholars, who actually know what they are talking about, say...I'd start here...

The Mahabharata

The Rayamana

And please, I challenge you again to point to one place where it mentions either of these texts talks about a war between Rama and "Atlantis."

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Sunken cities in the Mediterranean would indeed point to it having been a large and fertile valley long ago.

Every single one of the "sunken cities" you refer to are near the coast. Point to one sunken city in the Mediterranean that is not near the coast, or in the middle of the Sea.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
RikRiley, I was wondering if you could shed some light on a theory that the Lumerians (I've always spelt it like that I don't know why) were the first interstellar travellers to come to this earth from the constellation Lyra?
(not the first species on earth because from what I understand these were the 'African race' ((Black headed people))
I swear if anyone calles racist on this post i'll freak!
This happened about 1 mil-900k years ago, the atlanteans were spawned by the lumerians through a rogue faction, who wanted to endulge themselves rather than the mother goddess (earth, terra..)...in time they lost touch of their 'connection' and wanted it back, but the lumerians shunned them, and so they created there own civilization (about 40k years ago) that was technologically evolved but not spiritually. The atlanteans 'destroyed the Lumerians about 25k years ago...and then were wiped out by their own experiment(the 'solar crystal theory'?) about 12-10k years ago.
I read somewhere that the US Govt(lol...World govt) found atlantis off the the coast of portugal but hushed it up because of the sick tech they found!
Lumeria was supposedly found (i dont get this bit tbh) in the Pacific...off the coast of Thailand....when the tsunami hit people apparently saw ruins just off the coast...(Didint it hit from the indian ocean?)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think some of this info came from the russan? indigo child (star child, star seed whatever) about his pat life experiences, talks aabout how he lived on mars, and used to visit earth, gave detailed accounts of the UFO (hate that phrase)he used and how it worked...incredibly interesting lad(he was about 7-9 when giving these accounts to a campfire surrounded by parents and kids)
I for one would love to meet him... and I believe this will happen more and more...
Ill keep looking for the site link

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Thanks for the answer. Although I do not share your opinions about many things, it is always a pleasure to talk with people like yourself.

reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I think that a find like that near Portugal would have been known by some Portuguese people, and we are not famous for keeping secrets.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Lumerian/atlantean discovery was from a contactee i think...maybe alex collier in a written interview, he claimed that he had been given this info from the andromedans...I believe alot of his claims(especially since hawkins stance has changed so,e what
) as it brings together a clearer big picture...hard to believe for most...hasn't been heard from in a while though..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

EMM, I was actually channeled by the Lumerians to spell Lemuria as Lumeria. I learned to see the statues, artifacts and structures on our Earth by spending thousands of hours scanning photos of Mars including satellite missions as well as ground zero missions on Mars.

I picked up a digital code on Mars that helped me spot the stealthed or cloaked ruins and statues on Earth. It was by accident when viewing photos of the western part of the U.S. that the discovery of Lumeria by me was made. Some how I knew I was being feed this 3D visual code to my brain from seeing photos from Mars.

The black race was well represented as well as all humanoid races presently on Earth also humanoid hybrids and alien looking beings. I only know that the Lumerians told me that they traveled the solar system and I have not been told or channeled from where they originally came from in the Universes.

I heard about this Russian child talking about his former life experiences on Mars. I have read very little about what people from Lumeria were like. All I know that in the western part of the United States Of America is one of the greatest finds in human history and I intend to set up expeditions to investigate. Rik Riley

[edit on 21-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
I truly 100% believe the origin of this thread was a troll post purely to incite ridiculous comment & jest....
[edit on 20-11-2007 by elevatedone]

Dont forget points.^^

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
very interesting, by Scott Elliot, a theosophic researcher:

wiki.anthroposophie.net...
wiki.anthroposophie.net/Atlantis

wiki.anthroposophie.net...:Atlantis_at_its_prime.jpg
wiki.anthroposophie.net/Bild:Atlantis_at_its_prime.jpg

www.anthrowiki.info...
www.anthrowiki.info/ftp/theosophie/Scott-Elliot_The_Story_of_Atlantis.pdf

[edit on 22-11-2007 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

This is an interesting aside from looking at the big map.Notice how it looks like a giant impact crater that joins Arizona,Utah,Colorado and New Mexico.It's almost like the state lines form a cross-hair that bisects the crater,like a bulls-eye. Look at the circular rim hundreds of miles wide.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yes, ..and I found another from lemuria..

wiki.anthroposophie.net/Bild:Lemuria_at_its_greatest_extent.jpg

scott-elliot was said to have ´read it in the akasha chronicles´. rudolf steiner later clearifies about that claims, but interesting anyway..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jlehane3

I believe you are referring to what is known as the four corners. A very mystical place with a vortex of energy indeed and many discoveries will be made that will surprise even the scientists and archeologists. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Could you elaborate on the 'four corners' idea..I'm intrigued, never heard that expression before, sounds like something I'd like to know

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever looked into the theory that Antarctica=Atlantis?

I was looking into the Tzolkin, ya know the myan calender, and I ended up reading some pretty interesting stuff.
The books all went back to library so I can't look up what I don't remember, so fill in the blanks if you want. I'm kinda lazy to search online for the info, but im sure its on wikipedia or something.

1.) apparently a famous cartographer uncovered some pretty old compilation maps which depicted the outline of antarctica without ice, as it would have appeared thousands of years before the "birth of civilization" in the fertile crescent.

2)There is a theory which was endorsed by Einstein that goes something like the earth's axis wobbles slowly (the precession of the equinoxes is due to this), this builds up torque due to the imbalance of weight at the poles, eventually this torque reaches a tipping point, when the right conditions occur in the solar magnetic field (which are pretty regular, same as the precession of the equinoxes) and the entire lithosphere of the earth slips around like in one big chunk.

3) Pretty much any old religion deals with the precession of the equinoxes. The Mayan Tzolkin, the number of warriors in certian Norse poems, Egyptian, etc. The numbers 26000, and multiples thereof, appear everywhere when you start looking into it. These numbers are always associated with the end of worlds, beginnings of worlds, mythical gods showing up to teach humanity, etc.

So.....you can probably see where this leads. There probably was an Atlantis, on Antarctica, or under the oceans, or hell anywhere really. This kind of pole-shift would unimaginable-all of the ice melting from what where previously the poles, floods, droughts, the stars in the sky would change, the sun would go in a different direction in the sky, earthquakes, volcanoes, apocalypse basically. the few survivors probably knew what was going to happen and prepared while the rest of humanity ignored the warning and died. They then went on to build pyramids, instruct the Maya on the Tzolkin, etc. Thats where all the flood myths come from, prevalent in religion.

So.....to all of you people who talk about aliens and mystic experiences in which you are told pterodactyls flew around with humans and all this mumbo jumbo....maybe you shouldn't tell anyone about it. I have a very open mind, but you sound insane. as long as people go on like that the entire.....i dont know "field" of enquiry into the past........is degraded and looked on as utter bullcrap.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshblass
Has anyone here ever looked into the theory that Antarctica=Atlantis?

I was looking into the Tzolkin, ya know the myan calender, and I ended up reading some pretty interesting stuff.
The books all went back to library so I can't look up what I don't remember, so fill in the blanks if you want. I'm kinda lazy to search online for the info, but im sure its on wikipedia or something.

1.) apparently a famous cartographer uncovered some pretty old compilation maps which depicted the outline of antarctica without ice, as it would have appeared thousands of years before the "birth of civilization" in the fertile crescent.

2)There is a theory which was endorsed by Einstein that goes something like the earth's axis wobbles slowly (the precession of the equinoxes is due to this), this builds up torque due to the imbalance of weight at the poles, eventually this torque reaches a tipping point, when the right conditions occur in the solar magnetic field (which are pretty regular, same as the precession of the equinoxes) and the entire lithosphere of the earth slips around like in one big chunk.

3) Pretty much any old religion deals with the precession of the equinoxes. The Mayan Tzolkin, the number of warriors in certian Norse poems, Egyptian, etc. The numbers 26000, and multiples thereof, appear everywhere when you start looking into it. These numbers are always associated with the end of worlds, beginnings of worlds, mythical gods showing up to teach humanity, etc.

So.....you can probably see where this leads. There probably was an Atlantis, on Antarctica, or under the oceans, or hell anywhere really. This kind of pole-shift would unimaginable-all of the ice melting from what where previously the poles, floods, droughts, the stars in the sky would change, the sun would go in a different direction in the sky, earthquakes, volcanoes, apocalypse basically. the few survivors probably knew what was going to happen and prepared while the rest of humanity ignored the warning and died. They then went on to build pyramids, instruct the Maya on the Tzolkin, etc. Thats where all the flood myths come from, prevalent in religion.

So.....to all of you people who talk about aliens and mystic experiences in which you are told pterodactyls flew around with humans and all this mumbo jumbo....maybe you shouldn't tell anyone about it. I have a very open mind, but you sound insane. as long as people go on like that the entire.....i dont know "field" of enquiry into the past........is degraded and looked on as utter bullcrap.

Throw it right back at you. You state there probably was an Atlantis, on Antartica, or under the oceans, but some would say that is utter bullcrap. You also most certainly have a right to your own opinion. ATS is a place where many theories and thoughts are shared. What is bullcrap to you may not be to the next person. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshblass
I suppose you are talking about the Piri Reis map.

To some people it shows the Antarctica, but that is pure speculation, and its support is not that good.

Saying that some theory was endorsed by Einstein or any other popular scientist is a good way of showing that this is probably just an urban legend.

I have seen many people mixing the change of the magnetic poles with the change of the geographic poles, and the fact that you mention the Solar magnetic field makes me think that this is just one of those cases. The first has happened some times and has left its results recorded on magnetic materials all over the world, the second, if it ever happened, has not left any traces of its happening anywhere, as far as I know.

I don't remember the number 26000, could you point me to one of those references?

So.....you can probably see where this leads. There probably was an Atlantis, on Antarctica, or under the oceans, or hell anywhere really.
Atlantis appeared on Plato's writings, there aren't references before that that I know.

This kind of pole-shift would unimaginable-all of the ice melting from what where previously the poles, floods, droughts, the stars in the sky would change, the sun would go in a different direction in the sky, earthquakes, volcanoes, apocalypse basically.
I can not see how a magnetic pole shift would make floods, earthquakes, etc., and I do not have any idea of what a geographic pole shift would do.

the few survivors probably knew what was going to happen and prepared while the rest of humanity ignored the warning and died.

How would they prepare for an event like that? Would they go on top of the mountains to escape the floods but risk being caught in the earthquakes or volcano eruptions? Would they go inside caves to escape the earthquakes and risk being drowned by the floods?

They then went on to build pyramids, instruct the Maya on the Tzolkin, etc. Thats where all the flood myths come from, prevalent in religion.
We know who built the pyramids, there are many records of it, not only for the famous pyramids but also for those that preceded them and are usually ignore by the people who think that the pyramids were not a relatively common thing at the time in those places.

I have a very open mind, but you sound insane. as long as people go on like that the entire.....i dont know "field" of enquiry into the past........is degraded and looked on as utter bullcrap.
Well, it shows that a very open mind can be open to what its owner wants. In this case I agree with rikriley, what you say sounds as silly as what other people have been saying when read with a different mindset.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join