It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Lemuria and Atlantis War? Were Aliens Involved?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. Lemuria is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). At its peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and very spiritual. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent may be difficult to find, many people "know" that they have a strong connection to Lemuria. Atlantis is an ancient island that sunk into the ocean, according to the Classical Greek philosopher Plato, who tells the story in his dialogues. While most people today believe that the story of Atlantis is simply allegory, the idea of a lost continent has captured public imagination since the days of Plato. Atlantis was supposedly home to an advanced civilization that had conquered many nations before failing in combat against Athens and collapsing into the ocean during an earthquake www.fondationtelosintl.com...

Mod Edit : Changed All Caps Title.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia.

Just wrong.

There was no such thing as Lemuria.

It was proposed by geologist Philip Sclater in 1864 to explain the distribution of lemurs (thus the name -- the Land of Lemurs) from Malaysia to Madagascar. It was a common practice at the time for scientists to propose lost continents and land-bridges to explain populations of land-based mammals seperated by vast tracks of ocean. However, the discovery of plate tectonics rendered the lost continent theories of Sclater and others obsolete. There is no evidence, none, for Lemuria (yes, there was a large island known as the Kerguelen Plateau in the Indian Ocean, but it sunk 20 million years ago, long before the rise of humans).

You will find no references to Lemuria before Sclater and 1864.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

I do not know if a war broke out between Lumeria and Atlantis but I may be able to shine some light on the matter after completing my expeditions to the Lumerian region.

Lumeria I found to be located in the vast regions of the western part of The United States Of America. Yes one location is Mt. Shasta and continues into the depths of the Pacific Ocean off the Calif. coast.

When I was scanning photographs from the Lumerian region and began to see statues, artifacts and reverse negatives burnt into the rocks I was channeled this information.

I was told this particular location of Lumerians was 1.2 million years old and that I should spell lemuria as Lumeria. One of the Lumerian's dilemas I was told at that time period were giant flying birds called pterodactyls that could not only take away a child but an adult. I was told they were a very advanced race and worshiped Ra, the Sun God. I have found The letters Ra engraved in the rocks in several locations of Lumeria to verify what I was channeled.

From the statues and writtings I had discovered in the region all humanoid races on Earth today were present in Lumeria. Some of the statues look like alien beings and hybrids from the human race. The Lumerians stealthed or cloaked many statues to preserve them from the many looters. I believe they used nano crystal technology to accomplish the stealthing effect.

This discovery will go down in history as one of the greatest discoveries of mankind. Many of our answers to questions about the Lumerians I believe will be found on the Earth's Moon and solar system planets. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Lumeria I found to be located in the vast regions of the western part of The United States Of America. Yes one location is Mt. Shasta and continues into the depths of the Pacific Ocean off the Calif. coast.

Where off the West Coast would the rest of Lemuria be, exactly?

If you look at this map of the Pacific Ocean, there is nothing off the West Coast but islands and thousand of feet of water.

Further, the continental shelves are composed of SiAl rocks that float on the SiMg rocks that compose the ocean basins. There is no evidence of SiAl rocks in the Pacific Ocean.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lemuria off in the phillipines, Atlantis just south of the border. Atlantic=ATLANTIS.

Lemuria was E.T territory and Atlantis sub-humans fighting for power, a struggle between the light and the dark side hence the Yin AND Yang symbol.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lemuria off in the phillipines, Atlantis just south of the border. Atlantic=ATLANTIS.

Lemuria was E.T territory and Atlantis sub-humans fighting for power, a struggle between the light and the dark side hence the Yin AND Yang symbol.

Sounds a lot like now, Atlantis is rising indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Actually the most likely place for Atlantis is right here: 24*23'52" East, 36*24'04" North. (Substitute the degree sign for the asterisk). Right place. Right time. Right Boom!

[edit on 11/20/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Where exactly off the coast of the Phillipines do you propose Lemuria was? To the east is Southeast Asia, to the south is Indonesia, and the West is nothing but deep ocean.

Atlantic does not equal Atlantis. They have similar names, refering to the Atlas of Greek Mythology (The son of Posiedon, not the Titan). However, before other oceans were known, the Greeks called the Atlantic "Oceanus" or the "Ocean Sea."

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I would go with deep ocean.
It was to the North and bordered the sea.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Yes, but where in that deep ocean? There is nothing there to suggest there was ever a continent off the coast of the Phillipines.

To the north? In China and Taiwan?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What happens with time, continents drift, undersea passeges collapse.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes and I believe santa claus was the general of the draconian army who flew in with the greys as cannon fodder and completely destroyed Atlantis.
I truly 100% believe the origin of this thread was a troll post purely to incite ridiculous comment & jest....

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 20-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

no, I started this thread to provoke thought and response. I believe that there are aliens buzzing us in great numbers. What i am not sold on is if they are extra solar. So many aliens so intressed in us humans! So there it is, your answer.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Where off the West Coast would the rest of Lemuria be, exactly?

If you look at this map of the Pacific Ocean, there is nothing off the West Coast but islands and thousand of feet of water.

Further, the continental shelves are composed of SiAl rocks that float on the SiMg rocks that compose the ocean basins. There is no evidence of SiAl rocks in the Pacific Ocean.

Sorry more specific, the eastern part of the ring of fire although a vast region in the Pacific Ocean is as you know Ladened with volcanoes. The Lumerian region I speak of starts in the western U.S. and extends from the coast off Calif. westward too the Hawaii Islands. This is what was channeled to me believe it or not. At this point I will be able to verify what is on land and not what is in the Pacific Ocean when it comes to Lumeria. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What happens with time, continents drift, undersea passeges collapse.

That is still not proof of Lemuria.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The Lumerian region I speak of starts in the western U.S. and extends from the coast off Calif. westward too the Hawaii Islands. This is what was channeled to me believe it or not.

You're right, I don't believe it. The geography of the Pacific Ocean does not support your claim.

There are groups of islands off the coast to California, but after that, there is nothing but a thousand miles of deep ocean until you reach Hawaii, nothing resembling a continent.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

In the ancient Indian text called The Mahabharata, Atlantis is mentioned as being an imperialistic power that had weapons that could level an entire city.

I'm sorry, but where in the Mahabhrata does it mention Atlantis?

This horrible war you refer to, is it the Kurukshetra War? If so, it wasn't between "Atlantis" or "Rama", but between rival clans for the city of Hastinapura in northern Indian.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have not come across any evidence that Lemuria or Mu and Atlantis ever had a war or that they even existed at the same time.

For a good overview of Atlantis, go here.

Two of the the four theories listed point to Atlantis having been in the Atlantic.

So I can see why some believe that Atlantis = Atlantic.

Around 12 to 14 thousand years ago, there was not only The Great Flood (which is documented in various ancient cultures), but also global earthquakes and the tilting of the world's axis. These events probably occurred from the same calamity.

Many geologists believe that the tilting of the world's axis happens cyclically. I disagree with that appraisal. There was a book by Richard W. Noone called 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Disaster. Noone felt that an astronomical configuration in 2000 would result in another tilting of the world's axis. However, that date came and went and nothing happened.

I profess that it takes a lot more than an astronomical configuration of planets to cause widespread earthquakes, The Great Flood, and the tilting of the planetary axis. Like a major meteor strike.

Or a nuclear holocaust.

J. Robert Oppenheimer, (1904–1967) the Supervising Scientist of the Manhattan Project was giving a lecture at Rochester University seven years after the first atomic weapon was successfully detonated. After his lecture he opened the floor to a period of questions and answers. One student asked: “Was the bomb exploded at Alamogordo during the Manhattan Project the first one to be detonated?

Dr. Oppenheimer’s answer was short but extremely telling. Dr. Oppenheimer said: “Well – yes. In modern times, of course.”

Dr. Oppenheimer years earlier had described what he was thinking when he witnessed the first modern atomic explosion. His thoughts had gone to the Hindu Bhagavad Gita which states:

"Of a thousand suns in the sky if suddenly should burst forth the light, it would be like unto the light of that Exalted One.” (Bhagvad Gita XI, 12)

“Death am I, cause of destruction of the worlds, matured and set out to gather in the worlds there." (Bhagavad Gita XI, 32)

However, in answering the question Dr. Oppenheimer was not referring to the Hindu Bhagavad Gita but rather an ancient Indian text known as the Mahabharata. That which had occurred in Japan in 1945 was reminiscent of a far more ancient episode, one as early as 2450 BC in the regions of the upper Ganges.

The Silence Was Deafening by Tim Case

In the ancient Indian text called The Mahabharata, Atlantis is mentioned as being an imperialistic power that had weapons that could level an entire city.

The Ramayana, Mahabharata and other texts speak of the hideous war that took place, some ten or twelve thousand years ago between Atlantis and Rama using weapons of destruction that could not be imagined by readers until the second half of this century. The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas, goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.

The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white.... after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..." It would seem that the Mahabharata is describing an atomic war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles, using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are common in all the epic Indian books. One even describes a Vimana-Vailix battle on the Moon! The above section very accurately describes what an atomic explosion would look like and the effects of the radioactivity on the population. Jumping into water is the only respite.

When the Rishi City of Mohenjodaro was excavated by archaeologists in the last century, they found skeletons just lying in the streets, some of them holding hands, as if some great doom had suddenly overtaken them. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on a par with those found at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Ancient cities whose brick and stonewalls have literally been vitrified, that is-fused together, can be found in India, Ireland, Scotland, France, Turkey and other places. There is no logical explanation for the vitrification of stone forts and cities, except from an atomic blast.

Hindu Scriptures on Atlantis, Ancient Aircraft & Forgotten Histories

Atlantis was the most powerful nation of its day and its sudden disappearance doesn't make sense, as they were likely represented all over the world. Unless of course they had a nuclear war with a more powerful nation - a horrific battle with the extraterrestrials which the ancient Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki or "Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came."

The Anunnaki were likely Zetan-Reptilian. And we know from governmental insiders like Bob Lazar (which he explains in his documentary) that the Reticulans have antimatter weapons that are much more powerful than traditional nuclear variations.

In putting it all together, here's the logically extrapolated hypothesis:

Atlantis, who was an imperialistic nation that had nuclear weapons, attempted their own War of Independence from the Anunnaki - and lost. The Anunnaki/Reticulans/Zetans retaliated with an antimatter induced nuclear holocaust that devastated the entire planet. This is what caused the global earthquakes, this is what caused The Great Flood, and this is what caused the world to tilt on its axis between 12 and 14 thousand years ago.

So in contrast to what many geologists believe, none of the ancient calamities mentioned above were the result of naturally occurring and cyclical geological manifestations.

They were the result of an unleashing of nuclear weapons in an ancient war that was much worse than anything which occurred in the twentieth century.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I'm sorry, but where in The Mahabharata does it refer to Atlantis?

Is the Kurukshetra War the war between Atlantis and Rama you are refering to? The Kurukshetra War was not between Atlantis and Rama, but two rival clans for the city of Hastinapura.

NOTE: I posted this once before, but it disappeared.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It is proof that you will see, once the realignment happens, all things are subject to change.

History refines itself. History repeats itself.

If you were to see this event it would have to take place on a different field of perception, almost a different Earth, but not, just erased from our memory maps.

They were (Sistar- civilisations) living within the (same moment/Earth). Just a different era for the human generations. E.T.s have been around us since the beginning. We were living together at that period. And guess what wiped us out in that time period our (own) curiosity with destruction, technology in the form of a sub-particle light weapon. A huge crystal grid pulling in the suns energy.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by menguard]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join