It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spehere Over Red Mountain - Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello All -

Well, I have always said I wanted to see a UFO....

As it turns out - the one chance I had - I missed it. Instead, my camera caught it as I was taking photos of a Mountain I was intending to climb in northern Arizona.

I did not know of it until a few hours later - when I was bedding down and downloading pics from camera.

I posted the find on MUFON - www.mufoncms.com...

Added - the information regarding the circumstances of the sighting.
mufoncms.com...

Anyhow - more or less, I feel cheated for not actually seeing it.

HAs anyone else ever seen anything like this?

C.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, that the hell? Sort of reminds me of an article I read in regards to some HAARP orb project.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That was an interesting video - HAARP and Sensor Orbs.

As I documented - I wondered exactly how close the Father/Daughter team were at the base of the mountian?

Had they been all tey way up to the edge of the crater - they would have been directly under the ORB.

Kind of creepy since I was all over the top of that ridge a couple of hours later - and nobody else was around.

The walk back to the car was a first for me due to it being completely dark and nobody else around for two miles.

Next time - will keep a sharper eye.

Thanks for the information about the Sensor Orb - researching that now.

C.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It recalls me the "biological fires" of Parma, Italy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
looks like a baloon with an electrostatic charge. Prob some weather related experiement

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I vote that it's a balloon.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hrmn....

I don't think it was a baloon.

Unless a Military base or research facility is nearby - then possibly.

However, this is a very remote region 30 miles north of Flagstaff. (On the way to the Grand Canyon.)

I see more Elk, Deer and than people on that stretch than people. (Well - OK - I see plenty of people driving - but as far as wondering creatures (terrestrial)). This was taken on my third trip through the area - so I am getting marginally familiar.

Behind that mountain - as far as the eye can see - there is roughly nothing special other than rolling hills, mountains, trees boulders, animals - but no kiddies having baloon parties.

If it were a weather baloon - well - I do not want to discount that.... But I think the odds of that are pretty remote - even for a weather baloon flying that low.

Anyhow - this give me all the more reason to look up.

C

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cmgtex

yes idid in 2004 above mount elgin in flagstaff a round sphere with one offset sightly behind it

new topics

top topics

join