How Does Aluminum Cut Steel?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So what? The test can send the Truthers home or bring the Troops home. That's what.
reply to post by Yankenstein

Wait.. you have to know by now that 9/11 has nothing to do with the wars. Not really. If that was the info we needed to bring the troops back they would have been back a looong time ago. Not because anything about 9/11 has been disproven, but because there was no reason to go to Iraq and no reason to go to Afghanistan. We literally bombed a country because we thought a guy might be there. Like bombing France wily nilly because a British person we are after might be there. Osama was from Saudi Arabia I think, and he was actually in (supposedly) Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So what? The test can send the Truthers home or bring the Troops home. That's what.

Wait.. you have to know by now that 9/11 has nothing to do with the wars. Not really. If that was the info we needed to bring the troops back they would have been back a looong time ago. Not because anything about 9/11 has been disproven, but because there was no reason to go to Iraq and no reason to go to Afghanistan. We literally bombed a country because we thought a guy might be there. Like bombing France wily nilly because a British person we are after might be there. Osama was from Saudi Arabia I think, and he was actually in (supposedly) Pakistan.

It was used as the public reason for the invasions. Take away their excuse and they are left with nothing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Do you honestly believe the collisions of the planes with the various structures involved, would not create debris fields eccentric of the point of impact? What's your agenda here?

Parts of AA11 did come out the other side of the building along with body fragments, life vest, seat cushions and even a passport.

I'm here to laugh at you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The word is eccentric. Get a dictionary before you try to smart ass me.

How much do you get paid per post? That money has blood on it. Bad karma my friend. Bad karma.

Originally posted by waypastvne

Do you honestly believe the collisions of the planes with the various structures involved, would not create debris fields eccentric of the point of impact? What's your agenda here?

Parts of AA11 did come out the other side of the building along with body fragments, life vest, seat cushions and even a passport.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your screen name illustrates the truth you know. It's a slap in the face of the truth. It's intentional. Way Past Velocity Not to Exceed. Shill exposed.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

How much do you get paid per post? That money has blood on it. Bad karma my friend. Bad karma.

The word eccentric does not imply a particular direction. Which particular direction did you expect the debris to go.

Bad karma no, good laughs yes. What karma penalty are you getting for spreading lies ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No.. it wasn't really.

We just used it to hype up the public, Osama was never even wanted for 9/11. He was wanted for USS Cole and terrorism. As for Iraq, well you know all about that.

I know that is what they told us, but it never had anything to do with Osama. If it was just that they could have sent small groups of soldiers or limited attacks rather than going against the whole country. Why are we there for another few years now despite Osama being (publicly) dead finally?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Your screen name illustrates the truth you know. It's a slap in the face of the truth. It's intentional. Way Past Velocity Not to Exceed. Shill exposed.

After performing in a air show in New Zealand, I was in the crowd watching the next act, when a person came up to the spectator sitting next to and said. Did you see that guy in the green plane he had to be way past VNE. I liked it so I took it as my screen name. What does your screen name stand for. Big idiot lying kook ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No.. it wasn't really.

We just used it to hype up the public, Osama was never even wanted for 9/11. He was wanted for USS Cole and terrorism. As for Iraq, well you know all about that.

I know that is what they told us, but it never had anything to do with Osama. If it was just that they could have sent small groups of soldiers or limited attacks rather than going against the whole country. Why are we there for another few years now despite Osama being (publicly) dead finally?

At the time it certainly was the excuse. Dead or alive was the original reason for Pipline-istan, but of course the public rationale has nothing to do with reality, as can be seen when looking at the last 11 years' ever-changing rationale.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Shill exposed.

Hey now, wait a minute. I'm the Shill and I don't get paid enough to put up with the BS like yours. I actually think his salary is greater than mine because he's better at this... Weekends are nice tho' get paid double for posting on time off...

waypastvne, what are you getting paid? We're among friends, he already knows, so it's Ok to tell me... I'm thinking of going for a raise and I need some input to justify that. I'm getting bored with all of this rehash of old information. It's hardly challenging enough to keep me awake.. Need more money or I'm going to quit... Got a spare room if I do that? The CIA wlll be after me if I do, so will need to get out of Dodge quickly...

Bilk22, if you have enough money I'll talk and spill the beans on the plot before I leave. Surely, you and your "truther" friends can save a little by not buying DVD's and t-shirts for a month or two. Deal?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Try Newton's 3rd law.

Something ironic in your alleged experience in flying and the idea that a few untrained people could navigate commercial airliners in the manner we're expected to believe they did. Guess you have no real skills to speak of.

The word eccentric does not imply a particular direction. Which particular direction did you expect the debris to go.

Bad karma no, good laughs yes. What karma penalty are you getting for spreading lies ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Two hundred grand a year and i don't have to pay taxes... ever again... for the rest of my life. Dis info agent "Captain Bobby" moved out of my basement you can stay there if you like.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I read your site associated with your sig. Guess your skills in flying are as equally unimpressive as waypast if a novice could do the same.

Originally posted by Reheat

Shill exposed.

Hey now, wait a minute. I'm the Shill and I don't get paid enough to put up with the BS like yours. I actually think his salary is greater than mine because he's better at this... Weekends are nice tho' get paid double for posting on time off...

waypastvne, what are you getting paid? We're among friends, he already knows, so it's Ok to tell me... I'm thinking of going for a raise and I need some input to justify that. I'm getting bored with all of this rehash of old information. It's hardly challenging enough to keep me awake.. Need more money or I'm going to quit... Got a spare room if I do that? The CIA wlll be after me if I do, so will need to get out of Dodge quickly...

Bilk22, if you have enough money I'll talk and spill the beans on the plot before I leave. Surely, you and your "truther" friends can save a little by not buying DVD's and t-shirts for a month or two. Deal?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Try Newton's 3rd law.

Something ironic in your alleged experience in flying and the idea that a few untrained people could navigate commercial airliners in the manner we're expected to believe they did. Guess you have no real skills to speak of.

Actually I teach people to fly as part of my job. And I have found that you don't have to teach people how to hit things they already know how to do that. I have to teach people how not to hit things, I say things like " if you don't stop looking at that plane parked on the side of the run way you are going to hit it. Take your eyes off of the plane and put them back on the center line of the runway."

Its called target fixation. You can google it if you want.

What about newtons third law ?

Have you heard about newtons first law ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Nah, I'll look somewhere else. The smell from his presence i couldn't tolerate...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Poor "truther". Can't read and comprehend at all... It's a shame as I proved "they" couldn't do it, so we agree... What a big 'sigh' of relief. I wouldn't want you opposing me.. You need to read it again so that you understand "they" couldn't do it.. I'm on your side!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

In 1945 a B25 hit the Empire State Building

One of plane motor flew completely through the building to come out the other side to land on roof of adjacent
building

Other motor landed in elevator shaft and fell down the shaft

One engine shot through the side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block where it landed on the roof of a nearby building, starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaft.

If this can happen with a WWII aircraft what do think will happen to the debris from a Boeing 767 which weighed
15 times what a B25 does (300,000 lbs) travelling at 500 mph (3 times that of B25)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by lunarasparagus

You constantly cite the Purdue study yet it was shown to be flawed. Hoffman and Popescu have not responded to why their modelling was flawed and did not provide the raw data they utilized to develop it. When directly questioned by Ace Backer they gave no direct answers and deflected the questions. It's a shame, bought and paid for with US tax dollars. It's a disgrace and so are you and the others that sit at your monitors day after day posting their garbage as evidence. You should all be very ashamed.

Originally, I didn't cite the Purdue study at all. I mentioned it in passing. I originally cited TWO articles presenting independent research on the subject of the airplane wings shearing the perimeter columns of the WTC. In case you missed it, here they are:

Wierzbicki, T. T., & Teng, X. X. (2003). How the airplane wing cut through the exterior columns of the World Trade Center. International Journal Of Impact Engineering, 28(6), 601.

Karim, M. R., & Fatt, M. (2005). Impact of the Boeing 767 Aircraft into the World Trade Center. Journal Of Engineering Mechanics, 131(10), 1066-1072.

The first is research by Tomasz Wierzbicki, director of MIT's Impact and Crashworthiness Laboratory. Based on his mathematics, the wings were carrying more than enough energy to sever the columns.

In the second article, researchers from the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering at the Univ. of Akron conducted a more thorough numerical simulation of the impact into the exterior columns using LS-DYNA computer software. Their resulting data varied some from Wierzbicki, but ultimately the conclusion was the same--the wings sliced through the columns with ease and with energy to spare.

These studies were done using classical Newtonian mathematics. The problem could have probably been solved by physicists who lived a hundred years ago if they were given all the data.

Regardless of your opinion of the Purdue study, NO ONE has published research in a professional or peer-reviewed journal asserting that the aircraft impact damage to the exterior columns of the WTC was impossible, or even improbable. Isn't it interesting that this has gone undisputed except by no-plane truther conspiracy theorists, none of whom are experts or professionals in the field of applied physics?
edit on 16-6-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Guess you don't need to teach them how to hit a runway for a landing then, target fixation and all, oh and especially pulling a few Gs huh? No no skill necessary for full bank turns and then navigating to hit a target equal to the width of a runway, dead center, flying above the ratings for the craft. Guess no one needs training to navigate the skies. Barrier to entry is very low in your field.

Try Newton's 3rd law.

Actually I teach people to fly as part of my job. And I have found that you don't have to teach people how to hit things they already know how to do that. I have to teach people how not to hit things, I say things like " if you don't stop looking at that plane parked on the side of the run way you are going to hit it. Take your eyes off of the plane and put them back on the center line of the runway."

Its called target fixation. You can google it if you want.

What about newtons third law ?

Have you heard about newtons first law ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm very familiar with that event. I conducted an extensive renovation of the exterior of the Empire State Building back in the lat 80s and into the early 90s. I know all about that incident. I reviewed drawings and photographs of the damage prior to engaging in the renovation as part of my historical review. Take notice that the Empire State Building wasn't designed to receive the type of impact it did and it was and is still yet standing. It's construction is very different than the WTC. The WTC was designed to receive lateral loading in a very different fashion than that of the ESB. Think tree vs stone. The comparison is not relevant to this discussion.

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Bilk22

In 1945 a B25 hit the Empire State Building

One of plane motor flew completely through the building to come out the other side to land on roof of adjacent
building

Other motor landed in elevator shaft and fell down the shaft

One engine shot through the side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block where it landed on the roof of a nearby building, starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaft.

If this can happen with a WWII aircraft what do think will happen to the debris from a Boeing 767 which weighed
15 times what a B25 does (300,000 lbs) travelling at 500 mph (3 times that of B25)

new topics
top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join