It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are In A Race Against Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The world bankers system is collapsing. They are in a race against time to finalize the indoctrination of the people, acquire the material resources necessary for the implementation of their plans, get the last versions of the control structure in place, and sever the last remaining vestiges of independence from possibility.

I'm looking at what they're up against, and it doesn't look good for them.

Considering the huge number of people awakening every day to the appalling nature of their lies, the tremendous destruction they have wreaked, the inevitable unworkability of the current system, and the forces in opposition to them all over the globe, including south american nations, arab nations, china, and russia....

I'm giving their odds of success of achieving the goal of the orwellion new world order about 500 to 1 against it.

People everywhere are realizing that the system exists so long as you remain a participant.

Who would willingly commit to a future so ugly? The only weapon these people have left is ignorance, and that is fading rapidly.

Continue on, soldiers, in spreading the word and working with your neighbors to develop local currencies, foster education and investment in healthy local economies.

There will be a day soon where humanity will begin to know the true promises of peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well this would be considered the second coming...The son of man.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yep. Those people are awaking and they aren't going to be bending over for much longer. WE have to lead the way in preserving our freedoms and way of life.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I pity the NWO because they are just puppets themselves. the same mind control and brainwashing is done to all of their leaders and if they do ever manage to take control the true leader will simply step in and take control reducing them to tortured puppets themselves. such a sad fate for every human if these parasites succeed in their plan

new topics

top topics

join