It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan calander ends at 4772 October 13?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
haha that's true. large scale death is just no cool, anymore

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
take a look at this:

The Mayan Prophecy Pilgrimage

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
By the time they finish the book and film the journey 2012 will have come and gone, what good is a story about a story about to be written doing any of us now. Geez, is it 2012 or 2007 as some other ats threads are saying, that 2012 is actually 2007 based on Jesus' actual birth date. So who the heck is right, who is wrong, God only knows. This is all too much.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How come we never hear from the present time Mayans?

Do they also think its over in 2012?

Does anyone have any information regarding this???

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
How come we never hear from the present time Mayans?

Do they also think its over in 2012?

Does anyone have any information regarding this???

I read a thread about some mayan telling a story about 2012, a nicely done story, not sure if it is true thou. Someone must know that thread?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well the whole Friday the 13th superstition came about because of the round up and the arrest of the Knights Templar on October 13th 1307 (Friday). ever since then Friday the 13th is considered a "bad luck" day.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I believe 2012 will be..... A normal year. Yep planets might line up, but guess what they keep spinnin. Round and round that big burning ball in the sky. Yep Mayan calendar like some say goes to 2012 guess what then after the planets lined up they probably went back to Day 1! Thats my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
... I was born on 13th October, I did some research and some really interesting discoveries about Planet X and some other Doomsday stuff was found. What's even weirder that I was born on Friday, October 13th
It's scary...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't understand what I am reading you do not know where you come from ? we come from Pelidaes this whole show is rigged right down to the bible we are star seeds there will be a large war between now and then 2012 which is coming sooner seeings we time is no longer what it was bush is a direct ancestor from a roman ruler that was in the pagan religion he was destined to be president now and thats from everything in history from britian passed down as we have bombed our own buildings in 9/11 we have had many natural disasters which is fact when you have a bad ruler we have concentration camps being built all over the u.s right now and they are currently building new base and what not in Texas as we speak you can watch David Wilcock on quantum physics and read find out besides being a visionary intuitive that has logged over 3oo instances in trances me ) I believe something very big indeed is going to happen such as an atom bomb also you can watch any hopi indian white feather visions peace be with you my love Jenny

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
maby its just somone tring to make a fast buck think about all the books that are sold about 2012 i personally do not beleave that its the end of the world i am only 18 and i have herd the same stuf meny times member y2k or commet haillie in 07 now 2012 oh no maby 2013 now lol.. i do know 1 thing tho this earth has been around for a loong wile and its never been touched rilly how do these ppl think that wer just gonna up and end pfft it must be a money maker

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
no one know when it the endof the world..... GOSH!
only one that can say is God.. the one who created us, dont believe in those they believed in gods and fantasy talk

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about what the Mayans predicted.
Their calendars, their religion & their science hasn't done much for them lately.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
well, for a long time I didn't think anything about the 2012 hysteria. I even told people before there were any responses that it was garbage.

however consider this: doesn't the book of revelation state that at the beginning of the millennial reign, "time will be no more"?

someone earlier in this thread stated that most ancient calendars were based on the stars. the more ancient ones off Venus (coincidence?).

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Oh, come on! Wikipedia is the source of this??? Okay. There is a menu, which is called "edit" and track back few modifications. You'll see that they modified the date.

Have you heard that the Zionists are now intending to modify almost anything in Wikipedia, which is threatening them? Knowledge is the key. Search anywhere for info, with the exception of wikipedia.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar does, in fact, go well beyond 2012. There are 19 baktuns and all we do in Dec 2012 is go from baktun 12 to 13. Plain, simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join