It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an actual living alien on film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am a doco fiend and was watching an online tv site with a show called an interview with an alien - at first I thought it was just bs but after watching it I'm quite spooked as it was very realistic and contained some interesting evidence to support it.

www.15.alluc..org/alluc/documentaries.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=22295

Please post your comments

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It is very convincing but I believe that the EBE in question is in fact a well-made puppet of some variety, as you see no expression on it's face, and the movements are incredibly jerky. That's just my two cents, though, I could be totally wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the link is broken. i get ".." in between.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is a youtube link to what I believe the OP is speaking of, as I too met with the broken link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You can use the search function at the top right of the page. Just type 'alien interview' and you'll come up with many threads that have discussed this video here before.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
One of the comments on Youtube raised a valid point:

If they were keeping it dark for the comfort of the alien (as the narrator stated), then why would only the alien's face and eyes be lit, while the rest of its body is in the dark? I know the alien's eyes had a light source shining on them because you could see the light reflecting in its eyes.

If that light was OK for its face and eyes, then why not light up the rest of its body and the rest of the room with that same light?

That fact alone points to this being something that is not to be believed (plus the whole "puppet" look of the alien).

[edit on 11/20/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake... has it been 3 months already!?!? That's about how long it takes for someone to post this stupid MUSIC VIDEO and claim it as an alien interview.
STOP!!! Use the FREAKING SEARCH FUNCTION in the upper right hand corner! You'll save all of us the headache of having to parse over this crud again and again and again.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Oh for Pete's sake... has it been 3 months already!?!?

Hi Kozmo,

No...

It's been much less than 3 months. The last thread on it was about a week ago - see the list below.

There are several long threads in relation to this video on the ATS forum, particularly those entitled:
(1) “ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51” and
(2) “Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?”.

There has also been a relatively long thread on the Aliens-Ufos forum entitled “Alien Interview Video/1996” .

There have also been numerous shorter threads in relation to this video.

I'll cut and paste below some details (from my database of infamous UFO videos) of relevant threads just on ATS for this one video:

“Area 51 the alien interview?”, began on 1 June 2003

“Alien Interview?????????..Real?” started on 4 June 2003

“Alient interview at Area 51?” started on 9 October 2003

“The ETE interveiw footage, what to make of it? **Image Update**” started on 3 January 2004

“Looking for a link” started on 1 May 2004

“ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51” thread (relatively long) started on 18 June 2004

“Alien interview movie”, began on 9 August 2004

“Area 51 Alien Interview Deleted?” started on 14 March 2005

“Alien Interview w/sound” started on 30 January 2006

“Does This Look Like A Real Alien?” started on 21 April 2006

“Alien Interview video in Area 51....” started on 26 August 2002

“Alien interview video” started on 10 July 2005

“creepy interview video” started on 22 October 2005

“Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?” started on 5 March 2006

“Interview With An Alien”, started on 5 March 2007

“ ‘Victor’ Revealed?”, started on 20 May 2007

“Alien Interview at Area 51 - Is Victor retired USAF sargent Mr Robert Dean”, started on 24 May 2007

“New Alien Interview footage!!!”, started on 7 July 2007

"Victor's" Alien tape, started on 18 August 2007

“Remeber this Alien Interview?”, started on 12 November 2007

Relevant threads on the Alien-UFOs forum include the following:
alien-ufos.com...
alien-ufos.com...
alien-ufos.com...
alien-ufos.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...

Some of you may (like me) find it interesting to note how often this video crops up. One of the reasons that I've spent a bit of time over the last 2 or 3 years creating a database of infamous UFO videos is because some videos (like this one) come up again and again and again...

There are in fact a fairly limited number of UFO videos that dominate many of the threads on ATS and account for a high proportion of the most viewed UFO videos on Youtube.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

Wig

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish, "the medical staff are chosen on their ability to keep a secret not their medical competence" or similar, ROFLMAO as if!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think this may be the all-time winner when it comes to re-posts. It's popularity is kind of fascinating when you consider all the things it has going against it. Nobody knows where it came from, lousy quality, logical inconsistencies, etc. I guess it's just bad enough to allow people to fill in their own blanks and explanations.

Next to all the "OMG, Smoking Gun Alien City Ruins on Mars!!" topics, this is one of the biggest bandwidth wasters.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
In response to the post: I personally believe it's a fake for the above mentioned reasons.
It would be nice if some of the old timers here could cut some slack to the new folks.People get excited when joining a big,shiny new site (to them) and post without looking carefully.
New members should check all areas of a site before posting (including the search function) and old timers could be a bit more compassionate and simply post a link to the appropriate area.
I thought this area of the board was more mature compared to some other areas, but hey, I've been wrong before.
We were all new at one time, so ease up on the new people.
Remember what Bill & Ted said........

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

thanx sweetie - I seriously don't know why ppl act so rude and patronising
and to others - how would i know that u could look up a specific video? as i said i'm new!
just thought it was interesting and wanted to share it - so chill out!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can't believe this video has gotten so much attention!!! It's been broadcast on national television.... and it's just disinfo to discredit and distract from the REAL thing. This is the worst hoax I've ever seen. Reminds me of a bad version of the muppets. Jim Henson would be turning over in his grave right now.

new topics

top topics

join