It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Drops the F-Bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Maybe she'll inspire a few folks to [...] themselves

naw... 'cause she'll be too busy [...] THEM over!

------------------------------
removed censor circumvention

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

so Hillary is just like anybody else. She is human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm.... I wouldn't be too sure of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wow this is surprising lol wait till she gets to being the nominee I bet all kinds of bombs will drop ....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Reptilian swearing at its finest, lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I despise Hillary, he droping the F Bomb is no big deal... What she plans to do if she is elected is a big deal...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
I despise Hillary, he droping the F Bomb is no big deal... What she plans to do if she is elected is a big deal...

What struck me wasn't even the words themselves, but the way she used them - with total disdain for other people. Is this what we need leading the country? Someone who views/treats other people like that?

I just can't think what she would do in office would have any concern for the "little people" she so freely mouths off at and about. Basically, anyone that's not her sounds unworthy of the slightest consideration.

Sheez!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by JadePhoenix

What struck me wasn't even the words themselves, but the way she used them - with total disdain for other people. Is this what we need leading the country? Someone who views/treats other people like that?

anyone that's not her sounds unworthy of the slightest consideration.

Ever been in a situation where you have people in your face 24/7? Doubt it, but the guards have to do that. I'm sure one of her 'employees' blew up at her, it needs to let get out, people do not need to be constricted. Must say though, I'm wondering how that cleaner pissed her off......

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh, I see how it works now, it's OK to constantly bash someone that is already President but as soon as you make a joke about a candidate that just may be the next Prez, someone gets offended and my post gets removed.

I've been waiting for an email that would explain what was offensive about my post but still nothing.
Moderators please step up.

Gee, no free speech practiced here, I was only kidding about the sly pygmy.

Back to the topic, I guess it takes a village to cuss like a drunken sailor.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The problem in this thread is not what Hillary said, but the censor circumvention that has consistantly cropped up.

It's like bait.

For that reason, I'm closing it.

Apologies to the OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join