It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Airspace opened? What's the real reason?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I too found this troubling ajm. I would like to believe it's on the up and up. But knowing this administration......

Hey, look at it this way:

Either the airways are safe, in which case they've been having us on for 6 years, or they are willing to expose us to danger for convenience.

Either way, they are scum.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It isn't military air space that's being opened. It's that runways and gates that are usually reserved for the airforce are being opened for civilian traffic.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What runways and gates? The military doesn't use gates for one thing. For another MOST military bases have their own runways. They are NOT opening up any military bases, they are opening up airspace just off the East Coast to allow civilian planes to fly through it, instead of having to go around it. It's a PR ploy so they can say they're doing something to help the traveling public.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I do think it odd. Although not yet privy to the secret of our government’s heart I am convinced this offer of help from Bush to ease holiday travel has an underlying, more sinister, ulterior motive.

Raise the fears of the people weary of our government and conditioned to believe the possibility of an event catastrophic in nature occurring at this specific time, then ease their fears, making the people more comfortable until complacency sets in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join