It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's "Saving Grace"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
What is [c]?

Oh I get it, that means something even more secret than mooney moolah, grey ETs, above top secret things even more above top secret than above top secret.

How come I already know what people said when there is a [c] here or there?

Im sorry but WTF are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Either he has the wrong thread or hes an utter moron.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
What the # are you talking about? If your not going to add anything constructive take your fingers off of your keyboard and stick them up your ass.

LMAO!!!

*Spits water at monitor*

LMAO!! Man that was just too funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Still no reply from "Skip". What are you talking about "Skip", we're still waiting...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Still no reply from "Skip". What are you talking about "Skip", we're still waiting...

Ah let him be. He probably just forgot to take his meds today.

link   
It's easy to manipulate people by pressing their religious buttons. Psyop teams would be negligent if they didn't.

link   
Hahaha...Or he's out scoring more crack

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hahaha...Or he's out scoring more crack

LMAO!! I dont think its "crack" he's on.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am commenting that I find a sense of total irony that in a forum that calls itself "above top secret," that anything at all is censored with a (c) automatically I presume?

Commenting on the issues, yes it seems that there is another set of puppet strings we have to speculate upon, the pertinent commentaries on Bush in the topic for this posting.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
It's easy to manipulate people by pressing their religious buttons. Psyop teams would be negligent if they didn't.

Definitly. Thats probably one of the most basic forms of mind control (Im going out on a limb saying that, since Im not all too familiar with the methods of mind control).

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And people are so stupid they fall for it every time.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am commenting that I find a sense of total irony that in a forum that calls itself "above top secret," that anything at all is censored with a (c) automatically I presume?

What the hell are you talking about? Censored? There is nothing censored here.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Psyop teams would be negligent if they didn't.

Sorry, but Im not all too familiar with Psyop teams. Can you go more in depth?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

What the hell are you talking about? Censored? There is nothing censored here.

Yeah, what are you talking about? I dont see anything censored.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why all the personal attacks, I am simply commenting on the existence of (c) and (v) in the commentaries.

Is this self censorship or what?

Is is robotic censorship or what?

More to the issues, can someone shed some more light on what this right wing club in the original topic is all about? It seems that there are more angles to conspiracy than anyone can keep track.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I still see no (c). I would U2u an admin. to get that straightened out.

I believe the info you're looking for is in the first post...Its not the whole Right wing, just the fanatical evangelists.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Pretty interesting post to say the least. But I think this Rev. LaHaye is a crazy bastard. Biblical prophecy? I think this whole armageddon thing is bull#.

Now I see the quotation as written, but I do not know how it will be posted.

Perhaps there is some kind of netnanny in this group I have to turn off?

Sorry for all this much ado about nothing.......

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And the topic isnt directly about the Right. Its more about the fanatics like LaHaye, and his ability to manipulate our simple-minded president, Curious George as I now call him, and have him head up LaHayes agenda of ethnic/religious cleansing (at least thats what it seems like to me).

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Pretty interesting post to say the least. But I think this Rev. LaHaye is a crazy bastard. Biblical prophecy? I think this whole armageddon thing is bull#.

Now I see the quotation as written, but I do not know how it will be posted.

Perhaps there is some kind of netnanny in this group I have to turn off?

Sorry for all this much ado about nothing.......

Its alright, sorry about the personal attacks. You want any clarification on this thread, just ask.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hear all the time people say Bush is a religious zealot, and I aways think, "oh, what's your evidence?"

If he was religious wouldn't you expect him to be a regular church goer? Would you expect him to go even occasionally? Would you expect him to contribute money to a congregation somewhere, and supports its good-works and missionary/outreach effort? Would you expect to hear stories by coworkers about his references to scripture, and other examples of pious, ritualistic, prayerful behavior? Have you seen him carrying a favorite, private set of scriptures or seen him consulting or consoling over them?

Bush can say "Jesus is my favorite philosopher" in public, but TALK IS CHEAP. The notion that he is a devout, religious person has a political value but does it have any real personal spiritual value to him? If so, why isn't it manifest in typical ways?

Zealot: One who is zealous; one who engages warmly in any cause, and pursues his object with earnestness and ardor; especially, one who is overzealous, or carried away by his zeal; one absorbed in devotion to anything; an enthusiast; a fanatical partisan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join