It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Park Hiding a Secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Was looking around on the good old internet and came across this little site. Has anyone else seen it? It appears to be a trailer or preview for a documentary or some sort of movie about the secrets of Central Park. In it shows newspaper clips of weird events that had happened there such as 100 dead bodies found buried and birds mysterious dying there.

Central Park is Hiding a Secret

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's the 5th installment of the "Alone in the Dark" series of games for the PS3 and XBox360.

gametrailers.com

Alone in the Dark site

[edit on 11/20/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I watched the trailer and found it rather intriguing. But it's also rather obvious that it's a trailer for a horror or suspense film of some sort, probably the latter.

If you look closely to the "newspaper clippings" that that are shown on the trailer, you'll note that under such headlines as "100 bodies found in Central Park" the bylines include such names as Sam Raimi, John Carpenter and Ashley Campbell. These are, as you will discover if you click on the links, the names of some of hollywoods most noted film directors -- particularly of films in the horror genre.

No mystery here......just a great teaser for an upcoming Hollywood release.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Although unrelated to the game advert, I do seem to remember reading something about an old government underground thing, somewhere on the western edge of the park, if I remember the map correctly.
I don't think I'll be able to find it again, as I read it a few years ago at least.

top topics

join