It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the fall of the dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i was just thinking and have no evidence of this, but here i go.

could the fall of the american dollar be a veil to move toward a one world currancy. im thinking this because most of europe is on the same monatary system and the avarge american ego would not allow us to follow suit with out something extreme happening.

just a thought and would like to know what others think.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am no financial wizard but I wanted to tell you that unless proved otherwise you may be right on. This question deserves a much better answer than I could give.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
its just something thats been on my mind for some time now.

it kinda makes sence to me although i have yet to work it all out.

take the metric system for example when it was propsed that we go to it. that didnt work out so well. which is why i think it would take a extreme event for us to agree to a change.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
my guess would be as the dollar holds parity with the canadian dollar it would make the proposed amero much more palatable to the masses..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The American economy will crash but you will never really hear about it, but you will feel it. The American dollar is becoming more worthless by the day.

You HAVE to understand that the people in power are SELLING YOU OUT!

You will NEVER, EVER see it in the media, but the third world society has alreadly began in America. The middle class is almost completely gone and the housing crisis with over valued homes are going to take this country to a place it has never been before.

There will be no middle, meaning the middle class. If you have a sustainable job and make decent money, you will begin to despise these people because since you live a "trivial" life of leisure, you can only view them as bums and deadbeats. Your lack of understanding of you fellow human being will be your ultimate downfall.

You think you have money because of the "equity" in your house. You think you have money because you have "$50,000" available on your credit card.

If you believe that nonsense, you're in for a big surprise.

America is dying.

The only way people are going to live through this disaster is by information. I understand a lot of my friends and family will either parish or become insane, but as long as I can keep my wits I will continue to fight for them.

The reasons way we are doomed:

1. The middle is wiped out. Meaning the control on information is done with those of money and power/control.
2. The poor don't have access to pertinent information.(hell, some people view the internet as a luxury.)
3. Any insurrection would be quelled because the poor won't be educated enough to enact change. The conscious liberal elite won't do anything because they are comfortable and have attained that "trivial" lifestyle that they longed for and wouldn't risk it to help people in need.
4. The media. They will become FOX NEWS. There will be no more objective journalism, only FOX NEWS.

We've been duped people.

P.S. This is a drunk rant.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
here is a little insight on the subject of a one world currancy. doesnt relly fit my theory but it gives a look into the subject.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
or it could be as simple as biblical prophicy comming true?
with the road map to peace in action?
the UN becoming stronger by the day?

to me it all sounds like a story out of the bible. but that's just my one cent.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
i was just thinking and have no evidence of this, but here i go.

could the fall of the american dollar be a veil to move toward a one world currancy. im thinking this because most of europe is on the same monatary system and the avarge american ego would not allow us to follow suit with out something extreme happening.

just a thought and would like to know what others think.

Yes they want to move to the Amuro.

First they have to let the economy fall then say this will save it and switch, funny how England has kepit its pound while everywhere else has gone to Euro.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by DigitalKid]

new topics

top topics

join