It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I learn Chronokinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I want to learn Chronokinesis because I want to slow down time so that I can do things faster or speed things up so I can do things slower

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, good sir, if I knew how to do that, I'd gladly share the knowledge with you. Good luck!

I could really use some more time though, I have to go to work in less than an hour.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Impreza]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sounds like you want to attempt to control the time, is that what the Chronokinesis is called?

If so, I'm not sure if you can control the time - BUT, it may be possible. Or not. I don't know. Natural superpowers, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Personally I think Hiro Nakamura's powers are fictional. You've got a better chance at trying to learn Sylar's telekinesis or Claire's mom's pyrokinesis. At least there's been historical (though sketchy) evidence of it's existence.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
God when will you people stop being [disingenious[ . There is no such thing as "Chronokinesis" or "Pyrokinesis" or "Aerokinesis" or ANYTHING like that except psychokinesis. Psychokinesis encompasses ALL of it. All these little fictional made up powers aren't going to get you want anymore than [...]!

---------------------------------------
Edited to remove insult and sexual reference

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the T&C's where it states;

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 20/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
get a clock that ticks on the second and find a relaxing place. Then Listen to the beats and begin to realize that time isn't real. Now listen to the beats getting slow or faster. Do this for a few minutes and then listen, if the beats are closer or father apart you've done it. Practice this enough and eventually you won't need a clock.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
chronokinesis is not the ability to control time merely the ability to control ones perception of it.if you you can control your own perception of time you can move faster or slower because you are freed from the constraint of your own perception. you can do this naturally of course.ever felt time was flying or simply slowing down just because you didn't want it to? their is your proof mister skeptic.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
thanks for the help we all posses chronokinesis but people arent free minded enough to try to use it those who say its fake lack mind power or the free mind. the clock tech works well and i have used this tech in life.friends wonder how i run so fast lol

top topics

join