It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this man insane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i found this video on youtube when i was just messing around. i cant tell if this man is insane or if he just thinks people will belive him......or maybe its real. i dont really belive in warewolves, but then again they havent been proven or diproven so who knows.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm thinking he needs to see a neurologist and have an CT scan done for lesions or a tumor. I also wonder what forms of compensation he requires or receives for any media attention. Lastly, he needs a psychiatrist. I'd believe mental/physical illness and the power of suggestion coupled with the gullibility of people and the desperation of the media and hucksters for hype before I'd ever peg him for a lycanthrope.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
neat story. not sure how or what i think about it. but it will deffentaly have me thinking for some time to come.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Perhaps an exorcism is nothing more than a challenge to your primordial rage. I think it’s an old, but sometimes more effective, form of psychology. It’s a direct challenge from a priest to subdue someone with rage problems, like Cesar Millan does with dogs. Once they are defeated they know their limit and get over it. I just watched an episode of “Taboo” the other day on exorcism, I don’t remember if they said that or not but that’s the idea I came away with and this video doesn’t change that opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I honestly couldn't tell you... However, "insanity" typically displays itself through an individual's eyes. The guy really isn't "glassy eyed" as far as I can tell. I have been around insane people before and there is typically a glassiness to their eyes that this guy doesn't have.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join