It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, the real deal...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think the possibility of there being Vampires out there is very possible, and I believe that there are Vampires out there, on this earth we know hardly anything about.
Although I belive strongly in the race witch you call Vampires, I am not totally conviced that all the myths and ledgands about are real. In diffenrt culturals they are called differnt things and act differntly, and so are feared, welcomed and hated accodingly so.
I belive that Vampires, even if effected in some way, do not die if they come into direct contact with sunlight. We hear from many diffent sourses what happends to Vampires when they come into contact with sunlight. Some exaples: some say their skin shimmers and sparkles in sunlight (A therory that i myslef do not belive.), other sourses say that Vampires get exushed when they go out in the sun and cannot stay in sunlight for very long, others say that a Vampire can with stand walking in the sunlight but tha Vampire must frist drink many humans blood in able to withstand the sunlight, and some simple state that they expoled into flames.
I belive that Vampires do not need HUMAN blood to survive and that if they wished they could servive on animal blood just as well, although it would not comletly satisfy their thirst for human blood. Of course there are many conflicting sourses about this to.
I also belive, and i think many people will agree with me when i say, that Vampires are incredably strong, fast and almost always very beautiful.
I belive they cannot fly but they can leep great disanses, and climb very well also.

As you have proberly notsised I have writen "I belive" an alful lot. this is because I do not know presice facts although i belive them to be true. I have never met a Vampire face to face before but i belive i have had many encounters with them, but unless they are unting you or you are hunting them they do not bother "getting to know that natives" as it where.

I belive that Vampires are very soladery, and they live eather by them sleves or in the company of other vampires in a Vampire conven.

I hope this has been both enteraning ,useful and interseting.

Thank you for your time.

I look forward to reading whatever else you have to say on the subject.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why are all the vampire threads with great theories and topics vanishing out? This was a steady debate, and then... nothing. Everyone stopped posting!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
it always seems to happen when I post something

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Orzahn

We should get it going again! I have yet to find a current, facinating debate on here about vampires. I have so many questions and theories.. I'm going to burst!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by solign

listen you # nugget stop useing my god damn screen name and posting on these dumbass sites or i will break your computer do u #ing get me?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I agree, it is a fascinating debate.
I for one... or because I'm not taking my meds now,
I for two, believe in these rare world-roaming creatures.

It wouldn't be too far out of the realms of possiblity to have
a race of humans that drink blood, dislike Garlic and the daylight
and can fly.
Cartoon Network is full of creatures more ridiculous than this
phenomena.

Let's be reasonable here... I'm quite sure the Police believe
in Vampires and therefore heh Presto! they exist.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Vampire is the most famous Serbian word, and first vampires originate from my country

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying this thread, so much so, I joined up

Thanks especiallyto jack, awesome findings and info you have there mate.

Personally, I believe in vampires. I don't consider those people who just drink human bloodvampires. For whatever reasons, it's none of my business, although I don't judge them whatsoever. In fact, I'm very impressed by the way they go about it.

I consider proper vampires, Hollywoodised as they might be, inhuman. I believe they're similar to Humans, although I wouldn't risk taking a guess to the similarities and differences. Most of the things hollywood have added in, are based on real legends / myths (I think), but they've done it in a more appealing way, to the audience.

I've heard some things about New Orleans, which is where I plan to go, pretty soon. I'll probably do a lot of travelling around too, all for myths, studies & information.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by DrunkMiffy]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, I am a true vampire and we fight lycans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movies totally didn't make me start re-thinking this like 3 weeks ago. [/sarcasm]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Fascinating topic all, here's a link to the full text of "The vampire Codex".
www.sacred-texts.com...

I don't know if vampires are really, real, but, hey, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Think of this as you will. but i am a firm believer in vampires. and i would just like to put down some reasons why I and many others believe in what we do. my name is Bella but don't think im a twilight obsessed fan im only in this because i am a vampire believer and always have been:

1) If vampires are truly as clever, intelligent and evolved as myth and legend make them out to then is it any wonder why they haven't yet been properly discovered and have been able to blend in with the scene of the normal day life of a human with out a hitch?

2) think to a few years back, when scientists said that absolutely nothing could live to a certain point in the ocean as the pressure at the bottom was so strong anything that went down there would inevitably ... die? well years later they found a whole new species! aquatic creatures that we would never of dreamed of. and that shows that people get it wrong, it shows that scientist can be wrong sometimes... dead wrong.

and yes what if vampires have tried reaching out to us? Like if a newly created vampire is lonely and wants, needs to tell someone about him/her so it can take the strain off them, but by the time they try to convince us, a fellow vampire or a coven member has told them the dangers and has convinced him/her vampire that they cant tell anyone or else? and then the lonesome vampire has simply agreed.

4) the last and most puzzling but true reason. Shouldn't we be finding ways to prove why they cant exist not ways to show they do? i mean there is more proof showing they do, from sightings and odd events and history staitments. There is no proof that they don't exist accept from the fact that there isn't any to show 100% that they do. so if anyone ever says they do not exist then ask them for the proof. I bet they cant show you any and never will. I don't know if we ever will know if they 100% do exist but look at the facts and the science of it all. we have prodigies, physics, and extraordinary people in this world which should be impossible so why not vampires?

Thanks for reading

Any questions that are sensible i am happy to answer

Bells.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hi Jackinthebox, just letting you know i sent you a U2U about this topic if you're interested. Hope you get it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Achilles (a demi god) said in Troy 'there are no pacts between lions and men', before going to to do slightly superhuman stuff which he was famous for -ie. speed, strength, immortality (difficult to kill) etc.. (sounds quite superman-ish/vampiric?). Superman - snake insignia? (vs are good? vampire pc exercise?) lions - see royal crests everywhere - bloodlines - also see on (honda?) cars the lion with paw over the world?? (i could be going too far with this - or not .. bmw does have the masonic chequerboard design on it; as does the police insignia/hat).

I knew there was a reason ive never quite trusted the red cross

red cross..templar crosses?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
re: vampires see saint germain - other 'saints'??? saint sulplice; saint clairs and rosslyn chapel - connected to holy grail/ark (read the sign and the seal by graham hancock). rennes le chateaux??

i wonder what the various 'feast days' mean... as scary thought??
(i wonder if icke wasnt so crazy afterall, although im still having trouble digesting the queen mother or prince charles as a large dragon... actually for some reason i always think of pete's dragon.. or madam mim fighting the dragon .... perhaps quite inappropriately).
what is it with dragons and snakes? (and lions)

notice how the holy of holies in all temples has to be pitch black. see: temple of solomon; see egyptian temples - luxor etc. this always puzzled me.
also notice how important blood sacrifice is in all religions, incl ancient judaism (isaac almost had to sacrifice his son... strange??) lake tana - temprorary spot for the ark - blood sacrifice rituals.
mexican blood sacrifice by the thousands/hundred thousands - and cannibalism - specifically to please the 'gods'.
after the flood the gods 'clustered like flies around the sacrifice' epic of gilgamesh (sacrifice of noah)..hungry?
marquesas islands - batuku the skull - cannibalism/blood sacrifice - but actually here this might relate to another possible alien species on our planet (definite alien species in moi opinion) - the elongated head type. (two types of elongated heads - egs. paracas; nazca; siberia (recent discovery); malta; marquesas; egypt - nefertit; akhenaton; tutmosis third).. the 'viper faced ' ones... possibly the snake people?? possibly carnivorous? (dont know)
where was i.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
oh yeah, the 'golden woman' of russia - was worshipped - (google this if interested) - blood sacrifice was involved in worshipping her - blood was smeared on the mouth of hte statue... strange? Also she was said to be 'golden' but there are some who say this actually meant 'shining'.
on this note - twilight movie - his shining skin - the shining ones - angels always said to have 'shining skin/clothes' by ezekial/enoch etc (think i read it in von daniken, but also its in the bible).

secret societies - skull and bones club - pirates flag - aristocratic families were in fact pirates - (bloodlines) - to ward off vampires in america, the bones of the dead were rearranged in the skull and bones insignia. strange?

kids movie called vampires, pirates and gypsies. gypsies are very interesting. saw a post on here by a gypsie girl who says she has v long incisors. interesting. but also gypsies seem to be connected to egypt. tarot cards.

are vampires likely to be a species of alien (or some such) - i dont mind the idea of the first creations of humans. possible i guess. i dont know.
but it seems plausible that they're a species of alien that maybe developed on a planet without much sunlight, and they developed carnivorously for some reason. like vampire bats etc. if they were from another planet (like superman) maybe the gravity's different (like superman) and this explains their 'supernatural' ability with speed, strength, etc...????

check out royal family crests; government crests; religious symbols. you find the same ones again and again; lions; crowns; crosses; roses; mermaids; dragons; checkerboard pattern; two columns; pyramids; etc etc.

dats all for now..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
oh, i think the dragon's theirs as well as the lion..
dragon kings of bhutan; ..drak yul...; dracula; son of the dragon; order of the dragon (secret society)... dragons all over royal insignias etc..
chinese obsession with the dragon too.

re: living at the poles...
in china the myths speak of gods who live in the land of snow to the north; they have superhuman speed.
in scandanavia vampire myths are very common. i lived there. i think i was visited as a child perhaps.
watch the movie the last winter (if you can stand it. i had to turn it off halfway through) for an interesting take on cabin fever (which strikes at the polar regions) and strange things/vs? at the poles
why are the poles blocked out on google earth?
(hollow earth?)

the moon - who's living up there? why were we warned off??
astronauts losing the plot - having episodes of psychosis up there (russian ones)...probably just hte small confinement, i suppose... but see - cabin fever.??? (maybe, just a hypothesis)

bible: you cannot see my face for it will strike fear into you'

an astronaut who said - sometimes they see things in the movies that approximate to what they saw up there - or in their nightmares..
the story of military personnel having heart attack and dying from seeing one particular species of alien - now they have to be specially prepared first..

etc.

all hypothesis of course. but what is the us govt so paranoid about? surely by now everyone knows ufos are real.. what are they still trying to hide? (who knows, probably just whatever they're up to behind our backs...)

oh; cattle/human mutilations/exsanguinations; suck suck phenomena; (war of the worlds video - a tester??); dulce base stories; guy who got butted on the head with a rifle for looking too long at a picture of a ufo near some cattle; ..

this shapeshifting thing ... skinwalkers in us - speed to catch up to cars; shapshift into cayotes/wolfs; dracula turned into a wolf when reached england; werewolf stories; hound of baskervilles; hound in france that king tried to hunt down; egyptian gods that had dog heads (anubis) see skinwalkers with dog heads..; (or was it mexican gods, dont know i forget - something else); egyptian gods shapeshifting into animals..
merlin and english wizards shapeshifting into animals
shamans shapeshifting (dont know the connection here)
have to mention it - icke - shapeshifting lizard stories
(can they be any animal they want??)

elixir of life; blood in the malta temples/rituals; starfire;

...yep...
theres probly more stuff too.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
its the spiritual side of things i wonder about.

because in our religion it looks like we often confused aliens with 'gods' but then we've also got angels and demons; and both could be aliens and we got them confused; but there also could be real angels too.

its confusing.

i like the native american idea of a great spirit (god) and animal totem spirits. that seems to make the most sense to me. and having great respect for trees; animals - e.g. thanking a tree for its shade, or its bark, or whatever you use from it; etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's a article about a fish found which has developed fangs.

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join