It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, the real deal...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

It's true that the modern vampire fantasy is based on Vlad the Impaler, but the vampire myth has been around in virtually every civilization for tens of thousands of years. If every ancient race believed in the same thing, could it not be possible? Maybe they are now in hiding, or maybe they once lived but were hunted to extinction? Anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anyone who spells the word 'says' like this: "sais", probably needs to brush up on their literary skills and spend less time researching vampires, unless reading twilight helps you with your spelling.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I too believe in the Vampires, and i reckon they have secret socities, but im not saying there like the hollywood kind though, i mean the real vampires, it would be great to get some more information on the subject, but i can imagine that be very difficult as i think they would keep themselves very secret, even to the most powerful humans on earth (governments etc), it would be intresting too know how they operate around the world.

Thanks George !

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes they are called banks and bankers.

------------------------

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

By Vlad's pointy teeth, you beat me to it !!

I'd maybe add lawyers and solicitors.

and traffic wardens
edit on 13-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Great minds think alike!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Great minds think alike!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
People laugh and blast David Icke.............yet here we have a actual thread on vampires.

Teenagers with romantic ideas of magic and vampire love.

Well, there are vampires, but they are not like the ones you find in Twilight.

The real deal makes the Twilight ones look like boy scouts.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You know I haven't believed in vampires until recently, and when I say recent I mean fall 2011. It's weird because I think maybe that vampires are growing in numbers, and setting up in major cities. Weird, but I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Well, there are vampires, but they are not like the ones you find in Twilight.

The real deal makes the Twilight ones look like boy scouts.

Only the nosferatu look like that, the rest of us are more attractive than the average kine.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
My honest opinion.. I have seen 2 angels. One flying over the roof of my home and another when I was about 12 years old within the clouds. The first one in the clouds was a very clear form and I could see a face and body as anyone would see humanly features of their friend and so on. The second was a transparent like form, too large to be a sattelite and to wide to be someone parragliding or doing any kind of air sport. Too close to be an airoplane and also, as said, transparent. I saw the outlines of wings and a humanly figure flying at a minimal speed over our roof top and at first didn't notice what it was until it was close enough to see God's first creation. An Angel. So what I am trying to say is that if I could see an Angel, and many others do and it is mentioned many times in the only book that contains the only truth in this world, the Bible, then who's to say that Vampires are not real? It is possible due to the fact that Angels are real and have been seen by many and that the Bible contains the truth, nothing is Impossible through Christ, so why would a vampire's existance be.. impossible? Think about it... ;-)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i think vampires are a myth, maybe it's an old religion which followers were drinking human blood in rituals so over the years, the reality tranformed into a legend with more lies then truth

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Haha very true, our minds are powerful and so we can create which ever image we want to, write a story in a few days or even minutes of the weirdest origin.. But as said before, who knows maybe they do exist.. Maybe not... Truth remains a secret to anyone who seeks it

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So I'm wondering why you (any none believer) need proof of the existence of Vampires? Why do Humans exist? Yes, there's evelution, and religion to explain how Humans exist, how they came to be. But maybe Vampires are so ashmed of you that they found a way to manipulate the minds of anyone with power to erase valid explanations? Perhaps they created certain reliegions to help disprove their existance. Maybe they don't want to be found. Maybe they realized Humans aren't to be trusted and they went into hiding. Open your mind, if even just for a moment. Maybe Vampires rule everything, and they keep humans in the dark to prevent an uprising?
These are merely suggestions.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
has anybody mentioned Elizabeth Bathory...?
the apparent female serial killer who bathed in blood...?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

I don't believe anyone did. But then again I haven't read the whole thread. I just figured I'd reply since no one else is, and I want to talk about Vampires with someone.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

Vampires originated as a myth....

it has been crafted into a fine metaphor, over the last few hundred years, for the social and psychological affects of immortality.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I know what you are talking about, people who are upbeat, positive people that give energy, and there depressing, soul sucking, depressing counter part that sucks the energy from the room. I have been around both types for extended periods of time. Both are very annoying to be around.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Purely your entitled opinion.
Personaly, I believe in Vampires. I think they have always existed. But we all have a right to believe what we want.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join