It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with strange Eastern Star Book Photos!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My bf took these pics last year.I was holding the book.This is what showed up.I would love for someone to prove this hasn't been photoshopped.The pics were taken with a web cam.Yeah I know they are grainy as hell.Please help by telling me what you think they look like.Seriously it has been bugging the crap out of me.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Do you still have the books? What is inside of them, or do you vaguely remember just from memory if you don't have access to them any more?

I honestly don't see why you would photoshop something like that, there are plenty of books out there. I don't think you have to worry about anyone accusing you of that.

In the first few pictures it just looks like dents and marks in the book like it was used underneath a piece of paper and the pressure transferred... but on the last few pictures it's more evident that the mark is actually an intended part of the book.

Those pictures aren't the best quality, so you can probably tell us what is on the cover better than we can see ourselves. I don't see the star you're referring to at all. From some inverting and changing the brightness/contrast, all I can sort of see in the image is the head of a deer/goat kind of animal, and that might just be my imagination.

If you could draw a picture of the insignia or trace it off the book so it can be seen more clearly, that would be a big help. Along with asking your bf what the book was if he remembers too, any further history of where you got the book from,, etc.

I'm tempted to say it looks like some kind of sigil/seal, but like I said I can't really see it well enough to say anything.

[edit on 11/19/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The book itself is a ritual manual for the Eastern Stars.It is from 1920's.The symbol is IMPRINTED on the book. I no longer have it.Here is a link to a pic that has the symbol PAINTED on it.
pic to what the symbol looks like

I would like to know which pic you are talking about with the goat/ deer in it.If you can post or u2u that to me, I would be very pleased.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by electasburden]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Given the title of the book and that I know nothing about that society, it may be some symbol of "Venus" > "Morning Star" > "Eastern star".

A pentagram is formed by Venus appearing moves : this ornment could be link to this kind of stuff.

Anyhow keep in mind that the way is short from Venus to Lucifer...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Order of the Eastern Star is a charitable organization. They are
spiritual. My mother was a member. There is nothing satanic involved.
Here's a link.
easternstar.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This other book apparently was written to reveal the truth behind the Eastern Star book. Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star

The Eastern Star, until now, has long been shrouded in mystery. Finally, Dr. Burns lifts back the pages of forbidden history to reveal the secret passwords, symbols, colors, flowers, and gems of this strangely perverse, Masonic women’s group. Discover also the Baal rituals of the Eastern Star—rituals designed to exalt pagan deities and even to honor the blasphemous Baphomet, the horned, bisexual god of the Knights Templar.

Maybe ask mom what she knows?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
bumpity bump bump bump

new topics

top topics

join