It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird places in The U.S.A. (i need suggestions)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow...sounds like such a kicky, funky and delicious trip!
I noticed that the Texas Crystal Skull is on your list. JoAnn is a friend of mine
Let me know when you plan on heading to Texas...or wherever she may be with Max (the skull)., and I'll give her a head's up. BUT, if you're in my area South Bend, Indiana...I could possibly arrange the Sacred Tour of Notre Dame University... not many are aware that the original campus buildings were laid out in the constellation of Virgo...and the Golden Dome has on it (at the feet of the blessed mother) a serpent w/ a dog's head.
That's just a little taste of what's on the campus...oh and we dowse the ley lines on campus as well...what a hoot, eh?

Happy trails

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've always wanted to check out Bucks Forest in Pa.
The rocks there ring when hit with a hammer.
Here's a link.

www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by witchof43

Georgia Guidestones outside Hartwell, Georgia as you enter Elberton, Georgia. Quite interesting.

I live approx 8 miles from there.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moonvibe

Wow ...I can't believe you proposed me to meet Max ( which is also my real name) , thats thrilling!

I'm supposed to leave on the first week of january. I don't really know when i'll be in texas but i would like to get in contact with you as soon as possible because The crystall skulls are one of the subjects that interest me the most (It even became a running gag with my friends) and visiting Notre Dame university would be really interresting too.Just leave me your mail or something like that and i'll be pleased to contact you as soon as i'm heading south.

Oh and I'd like to thank you guys for posting such interesting links.Just keep going, you are making making my trip even weirder, and thats exactly what iI want.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey B!

I LOVE Max!!!! Ok, I gotta tell ya the story of my first meeting with Max (about 3 yrs. ago). I booked a private meditation...30 minutes alonw with Max. After JoAnn pointed out a few things about Max I asked her if I could lift him up and check him out. She said sure. JoAQnn leaves the room and I'm all over this skull...really giving him the once over twice when out of nowhere, I had this overwhelming desire to lick him, so I did. I swear to you I lost my voice for 24 hours. I thought it was some kind of punishment for taking advantage of him (lol)...I FINALLY confessed to JoAnn what I did...she said, "no, it wasn't a punishment just an energy shift...and my dogs lick him all the time!" True story.

www.sunny1015.com...

You can listen to an interview w/ JoAnn at the above listed site. And you can e-mail from there too!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
May I suggest the Brown Mountain Lights in North Carolina?
Info here: www.westernncattractions.com...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
May I suggest the Brown Mountain Lights in North Carolina?
Info here: www.westernncattractions.com...

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Baltazar

By all means Baltazar, should you visit the San Luis Valley in Southern Colorado (recommended), maybe swing a bit farther South through Northern New Mexico...almost guaranteed to see something unusual. Dulce by night could prove interesting...or for maximum strangeness and a small gratuity, I might let you peek under my bed

NM...The UFO State

Haunted New Mexico

El Santuario: Miraculous Healings

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All of New Jersey! This Magazine, Weird NJ, has been around awhile, their website is an interesting look; seems like they're branching out into other states and have a 'weird US' boardgame:

www.weirdnj.com...

And don't forget the Denver Int Airport!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh, and i heard that there is pretty big caves in the US..Do you know any of them that might be interesting?

If i'm lucky enough I may find the entrance the inner earth haha

But seriously i would really like to visit the Naica Crystal caves, in Mexico.It's just so marvellous...and I can't find any information on how to visit this place.
Anyone knows something about it?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Coolest, creepiest place is Old Town Locke, California. The old chinese bar city kitty corner and below the canning factory. It's totally hidden, but it's being restored for historical purposes. All the old saloons are supposed to be haunted, and for good reason. That place is really amazing.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Point Pleasant West Virginia Mothman Museum
www.mothmanlives.com...

The only thing I could think of.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah I can assure you that someday i'll go to the Denver airport but this is such in the middle of the country I won't go for now because i'm mainly staying near the coast.

I saw the painting and read alot about the airport..its really disturbing and I still can't understand what is it purpose.I don't wanna sound paranoiac but it really looks like a post-apocalyptic building...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Baltazar

I'm excited for you to be forced on a connection there and regret your cute little comment. Denver International is by far my favorite airport in the country. Nothing creepy about it except for it's seamlessness in all aspects. I wish every airport was Denver Intl.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Everybody has mentioned alot of the good ones, so I'll mention one that is strange but a cool place to visit. The Lost Sea in Sweetwater, Tn is more of an attraction place then anything else, but when you go down underneath the earth and visit this largest underground lake and see these fish without eyes is fasinating. Kind of spooky if you went down there by yourself, but they won't allow that.
The Lost Sea

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Not only that, but the Northern New Mexico/ Southern Utah/Colorado/Northwest Arizona area is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to.

It's not exactly spooky or weird, but a lot of people consider Mt. Shasta in Northern California to be a really spiritual and alien-attracting place. You could stop there on your way to the Oregon Vortex.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by leafdarking]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

THe Lost Sea is GREAT!! Very cool and a lot of history there. Bootleggers used to hide from the government agencies there and if you get drunk down there, when you come back to the surface, the effect is mulitplied.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leafdarking

Yes the 4 Corneres area is awesome. Strongly suggest the Chaco Canyon area. Lots of UFO sightings as well and a strong spiritual place.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, if you're interested in UFO sitings or things like that, Utah is an awesome place to see things of that nature. I've had so many weird experiences in this state, it's awesome. It's even been deemed the "New Area 51". Here's a link to the website, which I'm fairly sure has been discussed on this site before, but here it is again for those who haven't seen it. New Area 51

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh! One more place I forgot about! There is a vortex in Huntsville, UT just outside of Pineview Resevoir. I'm not sure as to the exact location of this, but maybe you could find some info on the internet somewhere.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join