It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the NWO is already here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Think about it!

In America, at least, the corporations seem to run everything. The common man has become nothing more than a consumer reduced to believing that the value of one's life is counted by how many toys they die with. Commercials and product placement in television programs and films saturate your eyes to the point of flooding out of your head. "Just got to run out and buy that new so-and-so, not because I need it but because it is the newest thing." You slave away for a wage at these businesses and then give them back the money when you buy their overpriced products and services. This is control!

Corporations control the media and hide as much as they can which might be damaging to their greater goal. Just visit any non-US news site to see the things that you never hear in the US. How about: www.newsinsider.org... Prior news is buried when it is not beneficial to the inner workings. How about all of the links between Osama and the CIA/Bush family? You never hear about that in the media since 9/11.

Even the possible presidents, for the most part, are chosen by corporations. This is because no one will become president unless they have the exposure to become known to the population. And who sponsors these possible presidents.......corporations which donate money for the purpose of getting the upper hand on deals and laws when said future president needs to repay the favors.

Anyone else see any other ways that we are already under control by corporations/possible NWO?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I see it in individuals. People just don't THINK anymore. They just follow whatever the established leader says, which in the case of the USA, is a man who "leads with his heart, not with his head."

I think that if the NWO is going to come to power in the US, its time is now.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How convenient, it is all Bush's fault? There is no one behind him or beside him or infront of him or above him or below him or...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think the NWO is in its beginning stages.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
How convenient, it is all Bush's fault? There is no one behind him or beside him or infront of him or above him or below him or...

Who said that Bush was in control of it all? Now there is a scarry thought!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I think the NWO is in its beginning stages.

I get the impression that many individuals believe the NWO will start with a bang, but such is ont likely the case. We will probably all wake up on different days and think to ourselves: "Oh sh1t, why didn't I see this before!"

The purposes of the NWO would be better served if people didn't even realize that they had taken over.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
you'd find about 30 topics that are just the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The NWO IS already here, in a way they have been here for a long time. We are just conforming to what they want now. When did the NWO start though?
1776 when America was founded by Freemasons?
1945 when America won WWII and became the greatest super-power in the history of the world?
1963 when the M.I.C. killed Kennedy and consolidated the power?
2001-Now when the government uses terror to take away American's fredoms?

The real question is how long before the "Elitist" completely wipe out the "Middle Class", and the average man has NO say or power at all?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Don't worry, THENEO only see satanists and people bashing Bush everywhere, that's all he want to see and that's all he sees.

BTW, THENEO, they said "the Bush crime familly", they didn't singled out Dubya Bush alone. Any sensed person knows he's not the leader of the NWO, hell he don't have enough mind to lead anything.

He's not the one pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Think about it!

In America, at least, the corporations seem to run everything. The common man has become nothing more than a consumer...

You're right. We call it CAPITALISM.

Behold the Illuminati Pyramid!

More on the Retailer/Manufacturer co-conspiracy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

More on the Retailer versus Manufacturer conspiracy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice how the consumer suffers in both examples?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The power outage in New York was an Illumanti sign that the NWO was in finally in operation.

The Columbia going down was an Illuminati sign that America was lost.

I think these two signs, along with 9-11 say that the NWO is in full force. The Super Bowl had many suggestions. The Patriots winning, the Janet Jackson right breast showing (which might be a symbol of Lady Liberty), etc.

Tonight the countdown ends. I wonder if this is just another scare or if they've put this in our face for a reasion.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was wondering. Do you think this change is coming from people within the US, or outside. Or maybe both?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Bush couldn't tie his own shoe laces!

Sorry couldn't resist but seriously, you're right. I don't think the dark government would let Bush run the NWO. He's screwing up things as it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I too think NWO is in the begining stages of power. I recall during Desert Storm Bush's dad sayin something like "this is the dawning of the New World Order."

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Of course the NWO is here already.
Look at who is running certain countries that are of "the coalition of the willing" Then look at the pacts with Russia,China and the uniting of states in certain continents that have been on the drawing board for decades.

We have our Third War on and this is the path to finalizing complete New World Order.

Unfortunately, This Order is being organized by a fanatics who seek destiny from all who came before in an unagreeable manner.

I would not trust John Forbes Kerry if I were you.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Anyone else see any other ways that we are already under control by corporations/possible NWO?
Yes, I do. The internet is one tool of the NWO, and a very powerful one. Just look how easy it is to order something while sitting in the comfort of your own home.
Under most circumstances, this can only be accomplished using a credit card, putting people further into debt, because of how easy it is to order that nice high-powered computer you've always wanted.

Now, Microsoft wants it's products into India to take over their computer terminals. A very big sign of NWO.

Check this out, under my watch it says made in Indonesia. NWO is in full force and gaining even greater speed.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"1945 when America won WWII and became the greatest super-power in the history of the world?"

america won WWII? errr.... whats WWII?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"1945 when America won WWII and became the greatest super-power in the history of the world?"

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Well, at least, when America bombed the hell out of a surrendering force, as they needed to assert their dominance over foreign affairs for the forseeable future (or while they recovered from their significant losses).

Folk are quick to jump all over Bush for the evils of the world, all the while neglecting the overwhelming evidence of his underwhelming intellect, and never seeming to notice the dripping fangs of Veep Cheney just out of shot every time Bush does something reprehensible.

NWO is already here, search your gut the next time the credit cards companies call you about your bill.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
this is a crucial time in america but only a few know this and we are tooo few. The NWO already has both feet in the door and i think americans will experience the greatest change when the NWO takes a firm grip. we are the NWO's greatest fear, fear of freedom, fear of the individual, fear of sharing power. bush is not the problem..the corupution in the u.s. political system is...it has been taken over by big business and the good 'ol boy system. if bush isn't re-elected (which i'm sure he will be) it will be his skull and bones fraternity brother. bush is the puppet..how does one expose those that do not want to be exposed...that is their greatest weakness

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by clearmind]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join