It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dartford Cemetery Debunked Discovery's "A Haunting"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hey I heard about the show on this creepy channel. and I checked it out I saw the one where the three kids went to this cementary on Halloween and got freaked out. I was wondering if the people who had this happen to them, would tell me more about it. I totally believe them I just want to hear it in more detail. I will be looking if any reply is there. Also could you please tell me the town where this happened? I am a Big ghost and other paranormal believer. Thank you for this website!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Thank you for your response to my questions. I really understand it now. Your show rocks and maybe I will go to Green Lake myself. Who knows? The paranormal really interests me.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

While you may think you have debunked the Dartford Cemetery episode I think it is important that your group and many others not be so quick to shoot down possibilities. My group and I have been to places that are reportly extremely haunted and experienced nothing yet I know people/groups that have had first hand experience of these haunts and what can happen at them. I myself have had quite an experience (with witnesses) at a cemetery that has had some experiences reported but is fairly quite MOST of the time. The night I went it was crazy from extreme cold spots, apparitions and shadow people and confirmed by others in our group. Remember that nobody can predict as of yet when a place will or will not be active and that is in part the reason why we do investigations to find answers. While we don't believe all stories and know that TV adds things to stories to make them even more interesting just because you were at a supposedly haunted location and nothing happende does not mean the place has nothing. Do not be so quick to dismiss....it is now popular to quickly dismiss/debunk things like some of the shows do ....if we could predict when things would happen we would not sit for hours waiting for them to happen we would come at a scheduled time knowing that something was going to happen ....this as of yet is not a possibilty. Just because you had no experience one day you went there does not dismiss/debunk the possibility of a real haunting. It is time for all groups to open there minds to the fact that because nothing happened when they were there does not mean they can necessarily make a blanket statement that everything else about the place is a worthless story.

Steve Sarachman
Founder
Philadelphia Area Paranormal Society
www.ghostnspecter.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You cant say if it's real or not unless it happens to you. I know I had some strange type of sightings as well as foot steps walking in a friends house when we were all playing pool in there basement. No one was home but us we heard someone open the front door witch was locked we heard 2 people walk all through the house and open the basement door and it stopped. We looked up the door was closed even though we heard it open. We went upstairs no one was there and the door was still locked. We all heard it. Does this show push it all a little to far? I think so, but you have to or your show wont sell. Besides Who wants to watch a boring program where nothing happens at all.

JK

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, my kid fell asleep in the car on what was supposed to be a shopping trip about a half hour from Green Lake today so I thought I would drive by Dartford and check it out. I wasn't able to actually get out of the car but the place is seriously creepin. Definitely merits a full blown investigation. What interested me is that it appeared that graves were on both sides of the street. Very spooked out feelings. Also, there is no way that you could hear a tv from the graveyard in November unless the viewer was seriously deaf!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

You should probably read your own links before claiming you've been to a cemetary that doesn't even exist anymore!

Its all houses and stuff these days, hence the skeletons come up when doing building work.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

anythign ever come out of this investigation im interested to know.. you can mail me if they allow my email to be posted at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

My question is this were you there in daylight or dusk

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i have heard of this so called cemetry. i do not think it is calm or relaxing because when i saw the show at the end of it the girl came out with three nail scratces on both arms.also the guy came out of cemetry with a whom in his leg.do you think i should try this dare my emial adress is [email protected]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

well, I never went to that area. I would love to see someone e-mailing discovery channel and see what they say.

A true investigation is hearing from who experienced it and then going out.

I mean you should of contacted discovery channel or the people that directly experienced it.

I would love to sometime go and visit that grave site but the problem is that I can't due to distance and with this economy I can't afford such a trip.

I do watched that same tv show series.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

After seeing this Dartford Cemetery episode on Discovery earlier today, I was a bit intrigued by it. It reminded me of my facinating, thrill seeking cemetery trips in the middle of the night. Memories I havent thought of in a long time.

I live in Chicago, but wouldnt see ever going to Dartford for a thrill these days. While I dont say that Ghosts dont exist, I have never seen, felt, or smelled anything to think that I was amongst them. Believe me, if anyone should have seen anything, it would be me. With living in Chicago, Ive been to Bachelors Grove over a dozen times at night with friends, and only once hearing something that was unexplainable at the time. I lived right behind Resurrection Cemetery my first 10 years and drove by it hundreds of times at night, but thankfully never saw its most famous ghost. I've been to other nearby (Very Old) cemeteries that border on forests and have seen cement boxes sticking half out of the ground, but have only heard a couple of things, but not seen or felt any presence. Unfortunately, I never took any pictures, (didnt know about orbs, etc... back then.

But if anyone willing to travel so far to see Dartford, I would surely recommend seeing Resurrection, but more importantly Bachelors Grove. Undoubtedly the most creepest cemetery in daylight or night time. Plus, while taking about 20mins to walk there from the back, alot of time for thoughts to fill your head.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98
[

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is 'A Haunting' similiar to the British version of 'Most Haunted'?

Seriously I would laugh everytime that idiot who thought he could 'talk' to the dead, it just showed he needed a one-way ticket to the insane asylum

But I guess it beats some of the crappy comedians coming on TV recently

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
that is so creepy
I think I will never go there

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

you know what i saw this on a haunting and it was the SCARIEST one i have ever seen!! did you guys see the random headstones appear? you are ery brave to do that... i would go there in the daytime butnever at night not even at DUSK!!! can you givre me more details because i REALLLLYYY wanna know!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

you know what i saw this on a haunting and it was the SCARIEST one i have ever seen!! did you guys see the random headstones appear? you are ery brave to do that... i would go there in the daytime butnever at night not even at DUSK!!! can you givre me more details because i REALLLLYYY wanna know!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

No. Most Haunted is about places, where people dress up as ghosts and throw marbles down hallways to scare you. It is all fake in my opinion. A Haunting reenacts "actual" events with other people. While I have watched both A Haunting has been my favorite. I recommend it for anyone who likes True stories. The new movie The Haunting in Connecticut or whatever it is called is based on a True story and that is coming to the Theaters soon. It was also featured on one of the earliest episodes of A Haunting.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I recently watched the episode about this cemetery on A Haunting. Cemetery shouldn't be haunted because they are suppose to be on Holly ground unless it's Indian burial grounds.i believe in the paranormal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join