It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabras living in abandoned mines in Chile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Maybe the chupas are trying to hone in on the diamond market!
Not only is your comment useless, it is also not even correct based on the article. In the first line of the article it says that it is a gold mine, not a diamond mine.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Seems plausable. I lived in an abandone mining town in the sierra nevadas of california for 25 years. I encountered uneplainable creatures on several occaisons which exibited and amont of intelegence. They were long haird ran on all fours, but were often seen standing upright, I believe that is it most likely these creatures are in the primate family. they had small forward positioned ears like a cat. the head was round and had a distinctively protruding lower jaw, with visible teeth. when standing upright the creatures were about 5 feet to 6 feet tall and lean... I have seen them jump from the upright position and cover incredible distances. all of the sightings occurd within a 5 mile radius of the River and Mining complex. I do believe that these things could have been called a chupa cabra though it is hard to get any long look at them, and it seems that they prefer an area of heavely wooded land with thick chaparel close to the water and littered with untold numbers of mineshafts..

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well, in most of the south american countries and even the us, there have been eye witnesses of this goat sucker. but they do not limit themselves to goats. there are also accounts of these creatures to kill chickens and goats.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
thoese pictures look photoshop....the one with the head does....just look at the lighting its very screwed up...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well that is some intersting find..

I wonder why no one has gone in them mines to actually find out if chupacabras exist?

I just dont see much logic in knowing where they live an noone going in to study...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
fear maybe catfish? i doubt they would run from you if they had the number advantage. not to mention its their 'home' aswell. -if- they exist, walking in could be suicide.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
www.veritastruth.com...

well now WTF IS THAT!? If you ask me that pic looks pretty authentic... but what is it? Could it be the infamous reptoid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join