It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to engineer complete economic collapse thru wealth redistribution 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is a classic recipe to engineer complete economic collapse:

I must STRESS that this is only ONE of her 'plans'.
I must also stress that 'global warming' is still only a THEORY. It has not been proven.
Her 'energy plan' consists of what all good Stalinist/Marxists want to do: Redistribute wealth through taxation, and the heavy hand of gub on free enterprise.
Who do you think will ultimately end up with all the redistributed wealth ?

Here is a classic recipe to engineer complete economic collapse:

As president, I'd say `Go Green,' and I think Americans will respond," Clinton said.

She said she wants to cut energy consumption by 20 percent by 2020 and use renewable energy to generate 25 percent of the nation's electricity by 2025.

She said her global warming solution would cost $150 billion over 10 years and that one-third would be financed from the establishment of a $50 billion Strategic Energy Fund paid for by oil companies.

www.myfoxla.com...

So. Here we go. Not even elected and she's spending a minimum of $150 billion of your dollars. On one project.
The scary part is, she will tax $50 billion out of the oil companies. Who do you think will end up paying that new tab?
Can you say $7.00 / Gal. gas?
This would be one of the fastest ways to send this fragile economy into an irreversible tailspin that I've seen in a long while. Combine this new tax with the instability she will be promoting in the mid east, and wall street may send gas to $9 or $10 / Gal.
She has the most infantile and assinine concept / grasp of economics I've ever seen.
To " cut energy consumption by 20 percent " means to cut productivity by 20%.
Can you say recession?

As an aside, here is Edwards endorsing economist and climate scientist Al Gore's economic collapse plan:

Edwards said he would pay for his energy policy by capping carbon emissions and auctioning off pollution permits to companies that want to exceed the cap.
www.myfoxla.com...

Can you say completely re-written tax codes?

If you own a small business now, think about selling it if edwards gets in.
Redistributing wealth ?
Heavy gubbermint regulations?

God, these tax and spend Dem's scare me.

Hitlary most of all

The REAL Hitlary

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I LOVE your Avatar!
I will send this thread on too...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I LOVE your Avatar!
I will send this thread on too...

May I return the compliment?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
just "so many sound bites".... why not say i will harness my hot air and use it to drive turbines that will launch craft to the moon where all the food is free and you can float to work because there's little or no gravity... i mean, i'd vote for her then... if i could...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
just "so many sound bites".... why not say i will harness my hot air and use it to drive turbines that will launch craft to the moon where all the food is free and you can float to work because there's little or no gravity... i mean, i'd vote for her then... if i could...

IT's not just hot air. She is one insane, power mad Marxist nut job who will kill the economy, rape (tax) and starve her subjects, loot the treasury, and flee in the night.
All hail Queen hitlary.

She is absolutely corrupt to the core.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So she'll spend 150billion in ten years, or less then a month in Iraq, and you're blasting her for spending money? Even better it will be money spent on America not Iraq! How dare she spend money on America! Halliburton and Exxon need that money!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
She is one insane, power mad Marxist nut job who will kill the economy, rape (tax) and starve her subjects, loot the treasury, and flee in the night.
She is absolutely corrupt to the core.
[

Just so, which makes her the perfect globalist replacement for Lord god Bushler. God help us all.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the o.k.

she's known as Hillary Bush in some circles...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
150Billion in 10 years, or 15billion a year, less then what ONE Oil Company makes in 6 months. So you have 3-4 Oil Companies splitting up that 15billion a year it will cost them less then what they make in 3 months.

Also, why do you have problems with poor people getting 300dollars a month but love when Bush gave 9billion tax payer dollars to billionaires?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Quality, Bush had a $400 billion tax cut, McCain had $200 billion, maybe Hilary can split the difference? You need to get off bush oil you know.......

[edit on 22-11-2007 by redled]

top topics

join