It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A castrated soul (what is it?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the everlasting fire of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

^^An eunuch is a soul of a human as an angel with the spirit torn off. The spirit part is sown on or torn off an angel (soul of a demon that is) and is of the electromagnetic field and can be used to transmit astral projections in a physical form into this physical realm.

Angels as humans gaining wings (the field) is easy, but tearing them off cant be done without physical harm to their own human body. So when do they take them off, you ask? "At" the time of the harvest (the maturity). This is some time after their human bodies die and they've been a ghost. Understand that either they can take them off themselves or other angels that are still humans can take them off of them. Just understand the quote.

Human angels can marry, so to speak a becoming twain with, that spirit part which has been disreguarded. It's a gross thing. The end of the field not attatched to a soul anymore smells pretty foul. Know, these demons delight in tormenting ppl with that smell.

To change the broken wings is what angels wish for. And the change does occur but it's the sun (hell fire) they become cast out to next. The answer is no paradise for souls of demons since before the foundation of the field their hearts were set on damning another without a cause. So they are judged already for that and will have life out to a hell sentence. Demons are nothing but divided eternal damnation, with themselves hardly in it as they effect another, that has an end to that there way of life when they are put out to the physical realm and all together combined to be as one out to hell fire.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have always been of the impression that Eunuchs of the NT were what we today call homosexuals, but I may be mistaken.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
^^An eunuch is a soul of a human as an angel with the spirit torn off.

(..)

Demons are nothing but divided eternal damnation, with themselves hardly in it as they effect another, that has an end to that there way of life when they are put out to the physical realm and all together combined to be as one out to hell fire.

Huh?

I am assuming that you are presenting these as your OWN opinions, right?

If you are, you really should say so - or if not, present some supporting evidence of some sort. Not everyone that reads these threads is able to discern the difference and these ideas are pretty outrageous even compared to the things that you normally post. As well as concerning a subject that many people are interested in without perhaps having too much background information to use as a filter.

I thought we were against disinformation here at ATS - or at least dedicated to doing our best NOT to add to that with which we are already bombarded everywhere else we go!

Eunuch:

Chamberlain, or chief servant; specifically the servant who had the the greatest level of intimacy in the royal service. It was a post of honor which involved great intimacy and influence with the king. This would mean that the King would have to trust this servant more than any other because there would be much more faith invested in the servant.

Therefore, the loyalty of the servant was the most important of any other characteristic.
Ideally the servant would have had absolutely no other interests which might possibly conflict with, or compromise, the trust with which he was invested by the King. Highest on such a list would be family and/or lovers. Even the most loyal of men still hold their own family as their highest priority – and such a thing can hardly be argued against.

The servant would be regarded as a eunuch in that they were not going to be fathering children or otherwise ‘branching out,’ so to speak. They might do this solely upon their own intentions or they might opt to be castrated in order to insure themselves that they remained true to their vow of service.

This is how it was originally, in Ancient Babylon; which is where the word ‘eunuch’ originally came to the Hebrews who wrote the bible. And even though there was some sort of sexual connotation hinted at from the very start, the purest definition of the word is not dependent upon anything to do with sex but rather has to do with loyalty.

It evolved through the centuries as the practice of eunuchism spread throughout the near and far East; and because of the importance and size of harems as well as the inherent feelings of suspicion and jealousy which naturally arise, the practice of castration generally became the standard requirement for all eunuchs.

SO…when Jesus was talking about a person being a eunuch I don’t think he meant it so much as a concept of altering or destroying one’s gender/reproductive potential as he was conveying the idea of total and complete devotion to GOD beyond even that which is considered to be normal for every human being. And for the same reasons as I described in the first paragraph – loyalty and trust.

Either a person is born into the world instilled with the desire to devote their life, absolutely and completely, to serve GOD; or else the desire came later of their own accord. An ultimate degree of devotion would be the expected outcome for either case.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So Mabus, are you saying that these angels are evil and are from hell?
:shk:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

No opinion. It's factual info from understood metaphors in the Gospel from Christ. I understand what the metphors imply and tell just that sometimes because it would be too much to quote to reveal how I got to that conclusion of fact based off the Gospel.

How can a baby in a womb castrate itself? The gospel is indeed talking about the spirit of that soul being castrated before the baby is even in the womb. It's so out of place so then so it's known the soul of the baby is a demon. The spirit had to have been castrated by a soul before being in a baby in someone's womb.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
So Mabus, are you saying that these angels are evil and are from hell?
:shk:

The angels themselves arent the judge of whether or not they are evil because of course they'd say, as humans, they are not evil. Only another effected by them can be qualified and worthy to be judge over them. And no, they are not from hell but they go to hell. They are eternal beings bent on damning another so thats why they represent eternal damnation. The very being they effect is not eternal but can be said to be a brethern in this shared plane of existence.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

They are eternal beings bent on damning another so thats why they represent eternal damnation.

But what does 'eternal damnation' really mean? NOT the same thing in the Greek as it is translated in English.

'Eternal' is not forever - it is for the duration of an age.
'Damnation' is a terrible misrepresentation and assumption - sometimes it is translated as 'judgment' and sometimes as 'damnation.' All depending on what the translators WANTED to imply!

The word 'krisis' simply means to make a judicial decision - it in NO WAY implies either acquittal or conviction. Jesus didn't say or imply anything about the verdict but just that there would be a time when verdicts would be handed down and judgments made. Even Paul says: 'judge nothing before the time' because when it is time GOD will reveal the evidence within the heart of every soul and ONLY then will the decision be known.

SO that means you CAN NOT know, either. To presume to judge anyone - whether mortal or immortal - is warned against in numerous places in the NT. And there isn't any implication to disregard that warning, anywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I only deal with the Gospel and bits of the OT the Gospel give slight info on like concerning Lot and Noah. And so not the entire NT like used to when I was led by a falsehood.

It was my higher self that informed me (and not from the astral plane that demons use) that they go to hell. A message of a condeming judgment has been made directly clear unto me personally from the higher power back when I was 25 years old. And before that even in the form of a three cut out signs a the cloud that matched with Matt 25 about when the Son come in his glory...about the sheep on the right and goats on the left (left implies gone hand by the way). No coincidence if it all matched to the T. But only I have those experiences so I dont expect anyone to buy what I know I experienced. Though there was another expeience when I was 9 years old where there were 2 other witnesses (my bro and a friend) present with me to observe a big change in the laws of physics concerning the rain coming down one time. To keep it short, the rain didnt rain in the yard which made a perfect yard shape in line with the yard lacking of the rain that was coming down all around. Lasted like that for about 40 to 60 sec.

Anyway, I was being effected by angels' spirits in the worst way back when I was 25. I've done nothing to deserve what they've done to me. This is how I know my higher self that informed me of the judgment is dead serious about it. So there will be hell to pay for each and every angel. I was informed more by my higher self about certain words too. This helped me reveal the Gospel more. And the older I get, the wiser I get with the info which led me to reveal even more.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No opinion. It's factual info from understood metaphors in the Gospel from Christ.

Such as?
Please don't be so cryptic!

Metaphors are tools for understanding and expressing subjective data - which means that anything we understand metaphorically can not be classified as factual. It may be a fact that we see things a particular way because of the metaphor but it isn’t necessarily going to be understood by someone else in just the same way. And so it isn’t ‘factual info’ – it is ‘opinion.’

From www.bible.gen.nz:

metaphor
(Greek - carrying across) In metaphoric language the comparison being made between one thing and another is not made explicit. Rather something is talked about as if it were something else: "Oh, you pig!"
Biblical Hebrew usage does not seem to make a strong distinction between metaphor and simile, though the lesser precision of what part of the meaning is being transferred may give metaphor greater power over the imagination. While the meaning of: "I have gone astray like a lost sheep" (Ps 119:176) is fairly straightforward, to imagine what it means to be "the sheep of his pasture" (Ps 100:3) engages our imagination and different readers will give differing content to the image.

If something cannot be proven it is not fact.

That doesn’t mean that what we gain from the subjective side of life isn’t just as valuable as what comes from the objective – but even the strongest conviction is a result of personal interpretation/experience!

I understand what the metaphors imply and tell just that sometimes because it would be too much to quote to reveal how I got to that conclusion of fact based off the Gospel.

Generally speaking, maybe so. But with me that is not a problem - PLEASE elaborate so that I may understand where you are coming from.

How can a baby in a womb castrate itself? The gospel is indeed talking about the spirit of that soul being castrated before the baby is even in the womb.

No, Jesus mentions eunuchs, NOT castration. Like I said above, it didn't necessarily involve castration and so how can it be assumed automatically? Especially when it is an idea that has to be so outrageously worked into to the message - in a way which totally contradicts everything that we are told Christ came to either set in motion or to finish! If even an unborn baby's soul isn't protected in its mother's womb - then it would seem like Jesus went through a whole lot of literal hell not to mention indescribably excruciating pain....for NOTHING! Nothing that is certain or guaranteed, that is.

Highly illogical!!

It's so out of place so then so it's known the soul of the baby is a demon. The spirit had to have been castrated by a soul before being in a baby in someone's womb.

And so, apart from the technicalities of literary devices and semantics:

Do you truly believe that a soul would have that degree of power over spirit? Such an idea undermines the power of GOD (spirit) to save (souls)!

Jesus gave his disciples power over ALL evil spirits right before he was transfigured – Luke 9:1 – and no doubt that power has never been revoked. Especially if you believe that Jesus’ life guaranteed their own lives would endure, past physical death.

And after the resurrection, no longer do we hear of multiple/diverse spirits – it becomes ONE spirit because GOD reconciled ALL things to himself, through Christ.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I have read that back in the day (Old Testament), that some Eunuchs were made that way to become palace servants for the rich and wealthy. Think of them as being destined to a life of servitude by having their sexual identity taken away from them. They were said to be esteemed and trustworthy, although I do not know how being castrated makes you trustworthy.

But if you think about the spiritual implications, it may mean that many modern governmental officials may just be spiritual Eunuchs (angels, or servants of God) in order to bring about God's end time purpose. Think of them as spiritually genderless, hence why Jesus references that we will be like the angels in heaven and neither marry or be given in marriage in the New Kingdom. We will become neither a male nor female.

It is an interesting scripture.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I only deal with the Gospel and bits of the OT the Gospel give slight info on like concerning Lot and Noah. And so not the entire NT like used to when I was led by a falsehood.

In other words, you are finding complete truth in just a fraction of half of the entire bible?

But only I have those experiences so I dont expect anyone to buy what I know I experienced.

You’re kidding me. You truly believe that you are the ONLY one who has those sort of experiences? Really?

No, my dear, you are definitely not unique in your experiences! Certainly your experiences are your own and are unique in themselves but there are many souls who GOD also sends visions and dreams and signs and all manner of mystical communications.

To keep it short, the rain didnt rain in the yard which made a perfect yard shape in line with the yard lacking of the rain that was coming down all around. Lasted like that for about 40 to 60 sec.

Wow – that is really cool.
You can always tell me those sorts of things without thinking I won't believe what you say or will otherwise somehow discount it. I like to hear about it, too.

What I think is even more awesome than when GOD actually 'makes the impossible possible' right before our eyes is that he makes sure we are not lacking for witnesses! Maybe for them but I think maybe it is more for ourselves...so that we won't later be able to talk ourselves out of what we had seen!
I feel certain that I would have done just that even though I believe...because it is almost beyond the realm of possible belief!!

So there will be hell to pay for each and every angel. I was informed more by my higher self about certain words too.

But, Mabus, Christ already paid hell! Certainly we each have to be refined by the Spirit which includes chastisement and such at the hand of what we might very well consider to be an ‘evil’ spirit, at the time, but GOD uses two principle agents in the work he does on our soul – he has both a right arm AND a left arm! There will be an adversary for that purpose until we are all ‘complete’ in our creation…as the new spiritual creatures we are promised to become!

And the older I get, the wiser I get with the info which led me to reveal even more.

You might be familiar with the band, Kansas? Their song, ‘Carry On My Wayward Son,’ has some lyrics that come to my mind quite frequently – especially when thinking about such things as vision and wisdom and higher selves:

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know

On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

I identify with those words every time I hear them…and I marvel at how profound they really are – and true!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

No opinion. It's factual info from understood metaphors in the Gospel from Christ.

Such as?
Please don't be so cryptic!

Metaphors are tools for understanding and expressing subjective data - which means that anything we understand metaphorically can not be classified as factual. It may be a fact that we see things a particular way because of the metaphor but it isn’t necessarily going to be understood by someone else in just the same way. And so it isn’t ‘factual info’ – it is ‘opinion.’

From www.bible.gen.nz:

metaphor
(Greek - carrying across) In metaphoric language the comparison being made between one thing and another is not made explicit. Rather something is talked about as if it were something else: "Oh, you pig!"
Biblical Hebrew usage does not seem to make a strong distinction between metaphor and simile, though the lesser precision of what part of the meaning is being transferred may give metaphor greater power over the imagination. While the meaning of: "I have gone astray like a lost sheep" (Ps 119:176) is fairly straightforward, to imagine what it means to be "the sheep of his pasture" (Ps 100:3) engages our imagination and different readers will give differing content to the image.

If something cannot be proven it is not fact.

That doesn’t mean that what we gain from the subjective side of life isn’t just as valuable as what comes from the objective – but even the strongest conviction is a result of personal interpretation/experience!

I understand what the metaphors imply and tell just that sometimes because it would be too much to quote to reveal how I got to that conclusion of fact based off the Gospel.

Generally speaking, maybe so. But with me that is not a problem - PLEASE elaborate so that I may understand where you are coming from.

How can a baby in a womb castrate itself? The gospel is indeed talking about the spirit of that soul being castrated before the baby is even in the womb.

No, Jesus mentions eunuchs, NOT castration. Like I said above, it didn't necessarily involve castration and so how can it be assumed automatically? Especially when it is an idea that has to be so outrageously worked into to the message - in a way which totally contradicts everything that we are told Christ came to either set in motion or to finish! If even an unborn baby's soul isn't protected in its mother's womb - then it would seem like Jesus went through a whole lot of literal hell not to mention indescribably excruciating pain....for NOTHING! Nothing that is certain or guaranteed, that is.

Highly illogical!!

It's so out of place so then so it's known the soul of the baby is a demon. The spirit had to have been castrated by a soul before being in a baby in someone's womb.

And so, apart from the technicalities of literary devices and semantics:

Do you truly believe that a soul would have that degree of power over spirit? Such an idea undermines the power of GOD (spirit) to save (souls)!

Jesus gave his disciples power over ALL evil spirits right before he was transfigured – Luke 9:1 – and no doubt that power has never been revoked. Especially if you believe that Jesus’ life guaranteed their own lives would endure, past physical death.

And after the resurrection, no longer do we hear of multiple/diverse spirits – it becomes ONE spirit because GOD reconciled ALL things to himself, through Christ.

Christ stated certain things that were to be compared to other certain things so they could be figured out. Not going into infinity. Those certain things stated have an end to what they are to be compared to being. What's really being talked about is the end result.

Christ is real (self wise and body wise), but Jesus was a created character by the first head of Christ. And that head of Christ I'm sure suffered like me but didnt die on a cross. The author of the Gospel is the first head of Christ of the very three that Christ revealed would rise. All that I know of are in the body of Christ. Though being self wise Christ not every one is. Certain selves are demons in the body of Christ. They, self wise, are "one" with Christ for now though even still distinct. They become more distinct later on as they come out of the self of Christ.

Only demon souls have power over spirits. The higher power has power over all.

A disciple has power over the intent of the spirit, alright, because that spirit is attached to (sown onto) their soul. To be a disciple you have to be outside of Christ self wise to follow or come before Christ. In other words, you have to be a demon.

God is a spirit alright. Truth revealed God is the devil in general. The Father is the angel in general. God the Father is the spirit/angel in general.

Pass physical death? Demons will suffer a superphysical passing away as they come out of heaven only to be physical bound for life to suffer an everlasting punishment.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No, I found whole truth by leaving out the false stuff. The bible is books. Those books come from diffent sources. The first head of Christ wrote the gospel so I trust it. And besides trusting it I notice things written that are infact of a true nature.

I had what I thought were visions of the future because they came true later but it turned out I was manipulated by human angels (astral projectors). Like one time... Back in my high school days I remember having a dream where a friend asked me by the bus stop what my age was... The next day it happened as the bus pulled up. Back then I didnt know anything about astral projectors. But now I know human angels, with their spirit, can induce dreams and can feel how I feel and feel what I physically feel. They can even make me feel them as if I'm a spider on a web feeling the vibrations of something trapped in the web.

I've heard voices from the astral plane (some call it the spirit world). Sounding like someone is right infront of me or to the side of me. Specially right when I come out of my sleep. Nothing but demons communicating to me from the astral plane. Demons' astral projections are more active in my sleep state, usually. But in the day time they spy on me and then relay what they've spied upon in a dream to me. They surely are thieves.

You say God, but one of these days you're going to realize the higher power isnt God. The Carcase of God is a spirit keeping demons from evil. To keep them from evil makes them good as good. A person is only good when they cant act out to do things that would be judged as wicked.

Good you like to hear other's true stories. Usually it seem ppl dont buy what I have to say on what I experiences I've had.

As long as Christ is here (even as certain of us) Christ is still being tormented by eternal damnation. There will be a time when all of Christ, self wise, will have left this world of a particular physical plane of existence.

Nope, never heard that song before.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join