It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream I had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't have many dreams. When I do dream, if you could see it, you'd think I was on drugs (for the record..I'm not on drugs). Those kind of dreams happen maybe once every three months or so.

But what's very rare are the dreams that are serious. Serious meaning they feel real, or they have to do with something tragic happening to a family member, or something like that.

The only two times I can remember having a 'serious' dream, something happened similar to what the dream was shortly after I had the dream.

So, last night I had this serious/weird dream. It's like nothing I've ever had. I've never dreamed about world events and stuff like that like some people have. It's usually things that affect my family when I do have them.

Last night, I had a dream about a really screwed up world. South America had plunged in to war after some disease spread through there. Africa had fallen to war and disease. Asia/Middle East were at war. And it seems pretty vague, because it seems like it was shortly before I woke up, but Europe was also involved in this war. I don't remember anything about the US/North America, so I have no idea what that means.

But there's one thing that REALLY stood out. It showed up all throughout the dream, and I can still picture it now. For what ever reason, the words "Israel destroys Israel" kept appearing in this dream. It happened multiple times.

What the hell does that even mean? Israel destroys Israel?

I have no idea what to make of this dream. I've never had any dream like this, and it's stuck with me today. It was really really weird.

join