It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs in Mississippi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok...not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. A while back when I was living in MS I took these photos in succession. I was in my back yard in Brandon, MS and liked the way the sky looked. As you can see in the first 2 photos there is nothing out of the ordinary, but in the 3rd and 4th photo a blue orb shows up, and in the following 5th photo it is gone again. I saw nothing out of the ordinary when I was taking the pics and only noticed the orb after I downloaded them to my PC. I have sent them into a research foundation that is very interested in orb lightning, but told me this was not orb lightning as it appears to be moving in the 3rd pic, but stopped in the 4th. I have higher res pics, but in the 4th pic if you zoom on the orb it appears to have definite borders and a "pulsating" shape to it. Just thought this may be the place to get answers.

By the way, this and an actual UFO (shiny orb) sighting are what got me interested in UFO's. My UFO sighting was in the car with my wife on Interstate 220 going home one day when we both witnesses a shiny orb traversing the sky at what I can only describe as super high speeds and then change direction multiple times in a manner I could not imagine any earthly craft being able to withstand. We witnessed it for about 8 minutes before we could no longer find it in the sky.

Anywho...take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

-B

join