It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. Boys Ages 8 and 9 Charged With Rape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I read that industrial contaminants are causing boys to "mature" sexually at an earlier age. Also a nationally televised TV public-service announcement glorified ".....getting good grades makes you sexy." I think I see clues beyond sex and violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey gang, I'm from just down the same street as where this happened. I'm getting the same word as Lonebear, that the girl was curious and wanted to experiment. But, when the parents somehow found out during the weekend, she supposedly cried rape in order to avoid trouble with her folks. It's an easy way out of being punished for being a curious kid.

If this is true, then 3 boys have been done incredibly wrong. I know of 6 year olds that like to be exhibitionistic, but rape is probably not in an 8-9 year old's vocabulary yet. That is, unless there's some "issues" going on at home.

What's going on/wrong with our kids, one may ask ? Turn on any TV, video game, rap song, or PG13+ movie.

Now, the one issue I've got, is: Why is it acceptable for kids to see violence on every kind of media available to them, but the same kids NEVER get any sound, solid information about human relations ? I'd much rather my kid see a film about two people making love, than two people trying to kill one another, were those the only two choices. I guess they're gonna have to settle for watching crap like Barney, Clifford, Sesame Street, and such, until they're at least 80, by which time they'll be too senile to even care.

Bowling For Columbine should be required of all Americans to watch, and watch again. We do live in a violent society, but we're conditioned, almost from conception, to accept violence, or other negative behaviors as being good. The kids are alright, but it's the upbringing that's problematic.

DG

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by podnus
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I read that industrial contaminants are causing boys to "mature" sexually at an earlier age. Also a nationally televised TV public-service announcement glorified ".....getting good grades makes you sexy." I think I see clues beyond sex and violence.

I'm hearing that it's supposedly the opposite. Word has it that boys are maturing from 13-15 or 16, instead of the 11-12 that my generation experienced. The industrial contaminant you should look into is rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone....which is really not much more than estrogen for cattle. This was used to make cows make more milk and to increase profits, damn the consequences. The downside, was that baby boys were being exposed to higher levels of that estrogen, and we've been seeing "little" boys.

You should have noticed by now, that a lot of meat and milk producers are often advertising "hormone free" or something similar in their commercials. This is what they are talking about....rBGH.

Girls, on the other hand, are supposedly maturing earlier than before. And that too could be attributable to the increased estrogen levels in food.

DG

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Dale Gribble]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
These kids are just normal kids, I bet all of you have played doctor or spin the bottle, truth or dare, I know me and all my friends have. There were girls in our neighborhood who liked to play to. It is perfectly normal. I will bet that there was no seamen DNA found. At that age it is not possible. I would wonder if an adult was involved blaming the boys but other than that, This is just another example of how things just get blown out of proportion today. My friends and I did it and I am normal 40yr old married 15ys. two boys, and not a sex offender. I think it is just a part of growing up. They just need a good talking to. The girl as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

exactly. theyre kids hitting puberty and are experimenting with the opposite sex. Parents just blow things way out of proportion now a days.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'd say that there is no rape involved, yes. but this isn't normal. Playing grown up is, doctor, spin the bottle, yes, normal. having, or attempting to have sex is not. they'd fail with the whole not being able to at that age and all though, so I think it's just another duke high school case.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join