It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I had this dream on Sunday night. It is still extremely vivid in my mind, and kind of disturbing to me.

In my dream, I was standing outside, there were lots of people also outside pointing up to the sky. I looked up to see 5 military type helicoptors chasing a bright light. In my dream, I assumed this was a ufo. The ufo was doing all sorts of tricks in the sky with the helicoptors trying to keep up. As the ufo got closer, it no longer looked like a ufo, but like a 18 wheeler truck. This is when the dream gets even stranger... I am pointing at the 18 wheeler which is flying in the air and the driver opens the window, looks at me and points to himself. I freak out because this thing has seen me pointing to it. Suddenly the driver jumps out of the flying truck, the truck falls to ground in a huge explosion and the driver is flying towards me. I run inside, lock up and go to sleep. Then the next thing I know is this "alien" who is shaped like a man but faceless is floating outside my second floor window, looking in at me.....I start screaming the figure floats downwards and I wake up cuz my husband is shaking me. I was really screaming in my sleep.

any thoughts on what this crazy dream could mean?

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
where are the dream analysts when you need them?

any thoughts? anyone??????

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Did you watch any movies maybe that could have led to a dream like this one?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
nope I didn't, hubby was watching the superbowl downstairs, I did needlework until I fell asleep.

I just don't get the ufo turning into an 18 wheeler truck part or the faceless floating man outside my window...those bothered me the most.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

As the ufo got closer, it no longer looked like a ufo, but like a 18 wheeler truck.

Ha, them damn rednecks will always find a way to suprise you. I stay clear of that bunch if I were you, this dream might be an omen or something.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
lol.... actually my neighbor is a redneck, but he's cool, I have found out his weakness and I am prepared to subdue him with cases of beer whenever it becomes necessary.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That sure was a weird and disturbing dream. I only woke up one time, because I was actually screaming in my dream AND in the real world too.

I don't think this is something that happen often, and I think this is something that gets rarer when soemone grow up, and I know you're an adult so it's a bit worrying. Must mean the dream scared you to a deeper level or somethign.

The ufo turning in a 18 wheelers was weird yes, but having had loads of weird dreams, it's not the part that's intriguing me the most.

I think the faceless humanoid sounded way more scary and disturbing. I hate it when they float toward you in dreams... That scares me each time.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I had this dream on Sunday night. It is still extremely vivid in my mind, and kind of disturbing to me.

In my dream, I was standing outside, there were lots of people also outside pointing up to the sky. I looked up to see 5 military type helicoptors chasing a bright light. In my dream, I assumed this was a ufo. The ufo was doing all sorts of tricks in the sky with the helicoptors trying to keep up. As the ufo got closer, it no longer looked like a ufo, but like a 18 wheeler truck. This is when the dream gets even stranger... I am pointing at the 18 wheeler which is flying in the air and the driver opens the window, looks at me and points to himself. I freak out because this thing has seen me pointing to it. Suddenly the driver jumps out of the flying truck, the truck falls to ground in a huge explosion and the driver is flying towards me. I run inside, lock up and go to sleep. Then the next thing I know is this "alien" who is shaped like a man but faceless is floating outside my second floor window, looking in at me.....I start screaming the figure floats downwards and I wake up cuz my husband is shaking me. I was really screaming in my sleep.

any thoughts on what this crazy dream could mean?

It could mean that you are picking up the vibes of the UFO phenomenon, which I believe is very real. The military helicopters suggests that you believe the military has knowledge in the UFO phenomenon, more so than the human population at large.

As the UFO gets closer, it turns into an 18 wheeler truck because you don't know exactly what a UFO is or looks like in terms of metallic shape or otherwise.

You see no face because you know that the "alien" is not human. Because you don't know the occupier of the UFO, you are afraid of it.

The alien probably floats because of your knowledge of UFOs' ability to defy standard physics as perceived by you on what is normal for flying craft.

The driver points to itself because it wants you to find out more about the driver of the crafts.

The dream could mean you are very interested in these UFO's and that you want to pursue more knowledge about them.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
thanks immortal, for putting it in perspective like that.

i appreciate your analysis
it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I scream very often when I'm having nightmares. One time I even cried because I had this very vivid dream of my girlfriend breaking up with me. It is a weird dream like the ones I used to have when I was a kid.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You have seen something in your normal life, that you should have not.

Your mind is telling you where you saw it.

or

What you have experienced is a sumation of your fears kind of like a mosaic of bad things. The ufo represents the unknow the goverment concpieracy to hide the truth, this flashed into the unknown terrorist threat about them blowing up tanker trucks right in your path. And the figure coming up to your window is your fear that they will "catch" you when you are alone. The figure floats away when it knows other people could see it. Just as the terrorist wish to avoid being confronted before they pull of their attack.

I would not worry about this dream, but I think its being fueled by your curiousity into this site. UFO's and terrorists do not mix well with helpless fear.

top topics

join