It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football game last night UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Did anyone see the football game last night? After the buffalo field goal they showed a replay and there was a UFO that flew by very fast. Someone must have a video of this.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by exor1]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
didnt see that, but i did see two white lights darting back and forth in front of niagra falls when they were showing a shot of it. its funny because as soon as i saw it i wondered if i would see a post here

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
seriously we need someone to find video because there a UFO on the replay of that field goal

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by exor1

I believe that was actually Randy Moss you glimpsed!

I'm sure someone will have a look for you though.

Becker

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
anyone looking into this???

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Didn't see that but on a OHio UFO site someone mentioned a Cincinnati Reds game late 70's where a UFO was seen
www.ufosnw.com...

I wonder if anyone could get those old tapes since it requires express written consent of MLB..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If you are referring to this game (new england @ buffalo 18/11/07 ) jp.youtube.com... , that video doesn't include the 4th quarters field goal by Buffalo.

Info of the field goal from ESPN play-by-play: 4th and 7 at NE 34 (6:07) R.Lindell 52 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman. 42 10

Maybe someone else has better luck finding it..

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I don't think we are allowed to discuss this.

"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions , or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."

Unless of course someone has obtained the NFL's descriptions consent?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
Guess your just poking fun at this with that phrase. Isn't that referring to there film and audio material. May be we need to check the newest additions to the Patriot Act.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It was probably just Jesus nipping down to Buffalo to stare in awe at Tom Brady, just like the rest of us

Seriously, though, I did not catch the UFO, and I'm sorry I missed it now. :/

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am delighted to even have the remotest idea that the aliens enjoy football.

The NFL might need to get those contracts ready as I bet the alien football players have a few special tricks up their clokes.

This raises all kinds of special marketing possibilities. Hmmm, anti-gravity shoes, clokeing devices for quaterbacks, and many more goodies.

I personally would like more comfortable stadium seats and special leg warmers.

new topics

top topics

join