It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirits, animals and visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this so I thought I would post it here seeing as it has to do with spirits, I apologize if there is a better post I should have just added to, I am a newbie lol
About 4 years ago I lived in a house in which I constantly felt things around me. After awhile I started to on occaision see things out of the corner of my eye and once saw a small child right in front of me wearing a logn black dress. At one point, while standing and doing dishes, my vision went and I could not hear or see anything, at this point I had a vision of a family and everything that had happened to them, I got names..though I have blocked them from my mind now, and other details and went on a search to find out what had happend, I never came up with anything concrete except a couple of news articles from long ago that may not have even been related. Apart from this I felt strong negative energy in my daughter's room at the time. I kept this all to myself and just tried to figure it out on my own. One day my child came up to me and said she did not want to play in her room as there was someone touching her back and grabbing her arm and she couldn't see them. My daughter was too young too know about ghosts and such at that time so there was no where she would have gotten it from. Shortly after moving in we got a dog, this dog would stand at the end of our hall facing where my daughter's bedroom was and bark like mad at nothing, whimper, and all sorts of odd behavior.
In my life I have had many experiences, which I will talk about if you'd like but wont post right now. But none of them lasted for the length of time that this did. This happened from the time we moved in till about a year later when I just left the house and never went back.
Now while I more then welcome believers to comment on this all and ask questions if need be, I am more interested in non believers commenting on it all. At first I thought I was going crazy but that wouldn't explain my child and my dog. It was just an odd experience and I thought I would post :-)

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
oh, I should also add that I often heard children laughing and playing outside and trucks driving up my road when there were none around that I could see. The hosue was on a back road, a dirst road at that and you could see fairly far each way so if there was a truck driving by you would be able to see it :-)

new topics

join