It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Man Bites Son's Lip Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Police: Man Bites Son's Lip Off

www.thebostonchannel.com

A 26-year-old Lowell man faced charges Sunday in a horrific case of child abuse.

Thy Chan, 26, police said, completely bit the bottom lip off his 22-month-old son.

Responding officers found the child covered in blood, but found his bottom lip, which they gave to paramedics who rushed the boy to the hospital. Doctors at Children's Hospital in Boston attempted to reattach the lip.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
man, what is going on.?
is society getting worse as a whole or what?
it said he was under the influence of drugs but that is pretty vague. not all drugs cause rage enough to dismember your own child...
clearly, something was wrong with this dude....

i put it here in alt cause there have been a lot of abuse cases lately and how to deal with them and this sure fits.....

you know how much that had to hurt for that poor boy?

www.thebostonchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
cnn is just talking to neighbors and they all said there was never any sign that this guy was violent....guys name is tai chan or something like that..

cops said he was erradic and violent....neighbors said they were a 'good family'....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just dont get it, what would drive someone to do that? That poor little kid. That is one of those stories, that just makes me ill to read, it hurts my heart to think of that poor little innocent child having that happen to him. How do cops in situations like that keep from killing that guy on the spot? Sickening. Where is this world heading, do we just hear more stories like this because it gets ratings, or is this world just turning crazy?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Lavallee said he will be charged with mayhem, assault and battery on a child, and domestic assault.

...that's it? What about attempted murder? torture? This man should be punished, extenuating circumstances withstanding, with at least life in prison.

This is doubly tragic because the man was on drugs and may have had no idea what he was doing (though the story was rather vague on that point). If this is the case, my sympathy for the man, but that doesn't change what he did.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
With more and more choice being avalible to people these days, it seems that more and more people make the wrong choice.

I don't care what anyone says, you always have a choice!

IMO the guy dosen't deserve to live, but I'm sure there are plenty of 'reasons' he did what he did.

I don't care about his reasons, he did what he did, he's an animal.

Put him down.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's guys like this that give humans a bad name. Lets' start throwing child abusers to the sharks. For the life of me, I have never figured what on earth would be the reason for such an attack.

new topics

top topics

join