It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO. The real History.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
wlrnitv.dadeschools.net...
read last paragraph on pg. 10 of 10

UFOs: The Real History
Airs: Sunday, November 18, 2007, 8:00PM-9:00PM
Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 7:00PM-8:00PM
Friday, November 23, 2007, 9:00PM-10:00PM

Watch if you get a chance. It was interesting to learn about this.

This is not another film about flakes and weirdos – it's a true story about how real flying saucers were developed secretly ...right under our noses. The first "flying saucer" was spotted by an American pilot over Mount Washington in 1947. He coined the phrase to describe the disc-shaped craft that hovered above him and heralded the age of UFOs (unidentified flying objects). Many UFO spotters became convinced these were spacecraft flown by aliens. Governments and the media scoffed at the idea of alien transport – but others knew better. Under cover of the popular hysteria that fueled sensationalist newspaper reports and Hollywood movie scripts, there were small teams of brilliant scientists secretly designing, building and piloting real flying saucers. This is the story of the man-made flying saucers. A story of more than 50 years of development during which governments invested heavily in the promising future of anti-gravity flying machines. From these secret projects came the mysterious lights seen in the skies. Attempts at building flying saucers had been made in the 1920's and in 1944. As the Allies overran Nazi Germany, young and brilliant aircraft designers were dispatched to learn the secrets of the Third Reich's "saucer development" as part of the post-war military effort to win the Cold War.

: I feel like this is true. I've always known that there were flying saucers or UFO's but I wasn't sure if they were man made. It makes sence to make this type of technology for weapons and why wouldn't our Government be behind building their own? It just goes to show how deep their secrets go and how far they are willing to oneday have complete control over everyone by instilling fear into people. People see these saucers and automatically think aliens are here. I believe if the government told people to stay in their homes, were being invaded, alot of people would freak, and do exactly what they r told. Well neway it was a good video and you should watch.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
yea but what about the bodies and sighting reported? especially at the crash sites..

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Chanel 17 South Florida.

I'll need someone to video tape this.

It sounds dis info free but still no mention of Tesla designing the UFO.

Baby steps.

That is still way out after getting a halfway decent UFO history out.

Two books on UFOs are Henry Steven's Hitlers Saucers and Man Made
UFOs 1945 to 1995. Both full of open source date, FOIA in the former
and newspapers for former and latter.

To go into Tesla you need Lyne's CT material.
His research is way out yet compelling.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

How many papers have you researched on the body count or do you
quote the many dis info UFOologists?

I think the show assumes the existence of the UFO, which is still
undocumented, and stays on the topic of some so called history.

But stay tuned, there might be some bodies and crash sites.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not a big follower of crash sites but only local people might know what
happened and the full story might not be told.

If a saucer crashed into a house and you saw six people removed,
three being of small stature what would you think.

The CIA saucer people were ready to but on a show and now we know
where the people of OZ went.

US government employed for taking joy rides.

new topics

top topics

join