It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you can do to get to Heaven. My secret revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To understand on how I know this, you have to read my OOBE thread. It's a long story. But basically, I went to the end of the universe and was told many things by the Aliens, Angels and God.

When you die, your soul (creation energy) has to enter a faster than lightspeed mode and travel to the end of the universe, where you will enter a portal and on the other side there is heaven. It's pretty basic stuff.

In order to gain that strengh for the jump, you have to feed your soul with creation energy while on earth. Think like keeping it charged while you are here. The body feeds the soul and it recycles it's own energy. and there are ways to build up your energy so you are strong enough when the time comes for your jump to the end of the universe.

1. Eat lots of vegetables. keep your body healthy and in shape as this in turn becomes a source for more creation energy for your body.
2. Exercise. The soul likes to workout. it keeps it fresh and moving. in turn, making it stronger. So not only is exercise good for the body but also for the soul.
3. Do good things. You gain strenght that way. The soul reads on this and feeds on positive things you do during your lifetime.
4. Read, go to school and get educated. Work your brain.

When the time comes, and your creation energy leaves your body..you will enter the jump mode and travel to heaven and you are easily there. the entire trip will take about 12 hours.

However, if your soul is too weak when it exits the body many disastrous things can happen.

1. Your soul can be sucked by the earths magnetic field and gravity and taken down to the center. Here you will be stuck, spinning in the fire till eternity. This is what you call hell. You wont be able to regenerate and your creation energy will eventually dissapear and become part of the core.

2. While you are travelling on your way there, your soul can crash and get stuck. being on another planet, gaseous planet or other object in the universe. Sucked into a black hole, or you could end up lost in dark matter.

That's basically it. So in order to make it to heaven safely you need to do those basic things. very simple isn't?

So have a good trip and you can thank me later.

Jedimiller.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have to agree with this. Its not about following a certain religious ritual and more about the state you are in when you die.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I have to agree with this. Its not about following a certain religious ritual and more about the state you are in when you die.

Thanks, well, I wanted to write a book about this. but then again, I have no funds for this. there's much more to this, but I wanted to outline a basic easy way. I added you as a friend and glad you found it helpful. it could mean much to you when your soul leaves your body, but you have to follow the specifics.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This sounds like something my mother would say to me when I was a kid. "Eat your vegetables, or you're going to hell!"

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Yeah, I used to have exactly such believe, but it still doesn't explain the origin of soul, nor the destination, nor why it's here.
A lot still left unexplained, babies, crazy people, bad but very healthy & strong, is there any outside interference, did something or someone put us here.
It's still a good post though, but I'm gonna keep looking for something much much more.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
so weak people in poor health will go to hell, or at least not get to heaven... is that so? not to mention infants and children and anyone with learning disabilities...

and these souls trapped in the earths core... what will happen to them hundreds of millions of years from now when our sun goes nova? eternity? not in this universe.

your physical body, including your personality (memories, preferences, etc...) is nothing more than a biological machine, everything you think you are is a product of chemical mechanics and is not your soul

your soul does not have a preference for mexican food over chinese, that is a physical body thing.

there is no 'end' of the universe, its shape, if that concept applies, is apparently a kind of double cone, shaped by the original series of 'big bangs' formed when two cosmological membranes collided

informative articles can be found here:
critical-path.itgo.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

i think these 'angels' and 'aliens' may have been making sport of you, besides, what makes you think aliens and angels have any better grasp of the universe than anyone else...

all it takes for you is to see either large, black almond shaped eyes or a halo and you'll take what ever nonsense they tell you as gospel?

eat your veggies, kids, they go great with a big juicy steak.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Thanks, well, I wanted to write a book about this. but then again, I have no funds for this. there's much more to this, but I wanted to outline a basic easy way. I added you as a friend and glad you found it helpful. it could mean much to you when your soul leaves your body, but you have to follow the specifics.

I agree with your basic premise, with what you are essentially saying but not necessarily with the details (such as strict dieting).

Id encourage you to write that book though. Should make for an interesting read.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

sounds like the beginning of a new religious ritual to me. they all start somewhere, look at mormons and scientology for starters....

humans love their ritual, i have pagan friends who constantly rail against 'christians' and i love the juicy irony of seeing how their rituals are just as tedious and pointless... pah.

god gave us all a brain, and the one true religion if that means anything, seems to be the persuit of knowledge, the study of the universe we live in and the nature of the realm in which our universe resides in.

put down your crystals and pick up a science book, people.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I cant tell you how I know this I just do. If you want to go to heaven you must let go off all positive thinking. You must learn to embrace hate and all that is considered negative in the world. It was the positive thinking that got humans booted out of heaven in the first place, therefore abandoning such will lead you back.
I just totally made this up of course, to point out the obvious lack of foundation in the OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by planetfall

I would contest that science doesn’t know everything, so putting down the crystals for a science book isn’t necessarily wise, maybe a healthy portion of the two would suffice =] And also, has science even found the root of the ‘soul’ to even know what it does or how it affects our personality/habits?

I personally don’t think it is meant that weak people with learning difficulties will go to hell and not pass go or collect 200 for the rest of eternity. This is because I believe in reincarnation, so what I have experienced before this life (my current life) will/should have some bearing on my ascent to ‘heaven’ when I pass on at the end of this life. And travelling to the end of the universe could well mean traversing through the multiple dimensions that our universe occupies (string theory) to reach heaven?

That’s my 2 pence for what its worth.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
if what u say is true,
then this is nothing spiritual or god stuff

is quatum physics, science!!!!!
have u ever read a quaton physics book that explains the paranormal?
is all science baby!www.amazon.com...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And once we get to heaven will there be cake because there should be somekind of reward after all those vegetables and exercise.

or do we just hang out with other souls that made the perilous journey and pat each other on soul backs?

Can I take my dog to heaven with me?

I have lots of question as you can tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why strive for just heaven? Methinks an astral body (one with tricky gray alliances) drained your body and implanted some jokes into your mind, knowing you are not completely aware of your capabilities in other dimensions it took advantage of you. To test your awareness, I guess. The more "energy" you have the more it can drain each time you go back for more answers.

Who do you think you were talking to, really? Who could it have been but you? Don't lead yourself into rituals, no matter how "cleansing" they may seem in third-dimensional consciousness. Basically, doing what this being has told you to do affects your state on several levels.. You are conforming to a lower being's belief system. They're the ones looking for "the end of the universe" and "heaven". I think you merely tapped into your astral body's needs and goals.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

You mean its all nature baby! isnt science merely a tool used in understanding nature (& the nature of things such as the universe) and how we can benefit from it? Einstein wanted to get inside god’s head using science. I guess its how you look at something as to me, nature (almighty and intelligent) created all that we see and know, and here we are left trying to work out how nature came to be, how nature is so perfect (governing laws etc), and what nature will do next. To me, its all very spiritual and god like =]

And one problem with science, if it cannot be seen, touched and tested then it is not considered science. Like string theory, quite a few people arent even interested in the concept as science (at this stage) is limited as to how to test for other dimensions etc, therefore its considered more of a philosophy and ignored for now (by quite a few). Just because we cannot see or perceive something (test it and strip it down) doesnt mean it doesnt exist imho of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's not about acts, it's about a decision.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
And once we get to heaven will there be cake because there should be somekind of reward after all those vegetables and exercise.

Apparently, yes, but only if you're CofE...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Miller I noticed you said if your spirit is weak it could be trouble. You did not say if your body is weak. I understand this well as it takes food to create the energy in our bodies. I believe our souls to be a form of energy. And you did speak of talking to angels and God.

Don't most religions teach that our body is our temple? It seems natural and scientific to nourish the body and soul in order to accomplish our fate?

I must say I like your idea and will be waiting for more from you.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
and you know this how ?? you died and went to heaven ?? did you find a "how to get into heaven in 10 easy steps" book lying about ?? or has this mystic info come to you in the form of a vision from a supernatural benefactor ??

And you assume there IS a heaven.....do you have proof of this ??

12 hours to get to heaven ?? for real ?? is that with layovers or straight thru ??

If my soul is weak I could get stuck in the planet core ?? or in a black hole ?? has this happened before and how do you know this ?? did some "black hole banishee's" tell you this ??

I can get lost in dark matter ?? or in a gas giant ? are there road signs to direct me in case I get lost ? Can I use "Google Heaven" for directions ??

come on...do you expect anyone to believe that ?? Is this info in the bible somewhere because unless it's in the bible then it's heresy and untrue right ? because everyone knows the bible is 100% correct in every word right ?

And what moron created that ridiculous system ?? GOD ?? if he did that proves that He/She (God) is a fool.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
reply to post by planetfall

I would contest that science doesn’t know everything, so putting down the crystals for a science book isn’t necessarily wise, maybe a healthy portion of the two would suffice =] And also, has science even found the root of the ‘soul’ to even know what it does or how it affects our personality/habits?

science is the deliberate persuit of knowledge, of knowing everything, so far they're batting a hundred

compare the past 500 years of scientific persuit, and marvel at the accomplishments . now, extrapolate that 500 years to the future. this universe is finite, everything is there to be discovered, and will be.

and then there are the 11 other dimensions to explore and know about, all things will be known eventually, its only a matter of time, pretty exciting, hmm?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Yeah, I used to have exactly such believe, but it still doesn't explain the origin of soul, nor the destination, nor why it's here.

Origin of soul: God lives on the other side of the universe. once you get to a dark wall, there is a hole on the wall of the universe. there you see what looks like a star, but it's actually an entrance. here, god lives and he created everything using "creation energy". he had too much of it on the other side, it was a mistake, so he flushed the creation energy and by doing so it created itself as a human form, or any other form.

The destination: anywhere, anyplace, any living thing.

It's here because it was sent out into our universe and it has it's own brain. it does what it feels like doing and It can create anything it wants, and not do what GOD told it to do, it has free will and freedoms to create anything it wants.

We are here to make the soul, (creation energy) work, learn and take back information. once it's used up, you go back and recharge to be sent out again. it's a process that goes on and on. unless your soul does not make it back and it's wasted in the core or other galactic body.

hope this explains more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join