It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg the Hedgehog

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello my fellow BTS addicts! Im here today to introduce you to the newest addtion to the Tetsujin family! His name is Greg (thanks to Roswell1) and he is a hedgehog. Pics comming soon!

Some of his hobbies are getting his head stuck in toilet tissue rolls, pooing in his weel and food, and peeing where ever it will cause damage to my stuff.

His extended family includes uncles Roswell1 and DocGonzo. I hope you accept Greg as a fellow member of BTS and shower him with hedgie love! I will keep BTS posted an all greg happenings!

how:

[edit on 19-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Glad I could be there when Ros christened Greg with his new name.The little critter should behave now that you have a proper name to yell when it's bad.

Cheers Greg!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
WHOO! I'm an uncle, I'm so happy

congrats, i now chrisian this hedgehog, GREG!

Roswell.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What, no pictures? This is an outrage!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here's Greg!

i226.photobucket.com...

Hope yall like him. Now shower him with Hedgie love!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Awww, now thats a cute hedgehog! I always wanted one as a kid, but never got one. Can he out run Sonic yet?

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Slash]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Cute! They don't smell do they?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They don't smell too bad, but their cages can get smelly. As long as you can keep the thing clean your good. It also turns out, Minnie the Queen of the Universe is aslo his aunt. Whoda thunk it!?!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Cuter than a porcupine, that's for sure. I wonder if they taste the same

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Woohoo!!! Never thought I'd be an aunt to a hedgehog

Can I be the godmother
if anything happens to you I get him??
Not saying anything will happen to you!!haha

--Min

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

They sure are cute. I don't think they would tast that good. They eat bugs, bugs are gross.

Minnie: We will have to see

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Porcupines taste like wood roasted turkey. But then again it could be because we did roast it over a wood fire (on my last camping trip).

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hedgie update! November 19, 2007 3:35 PM Greg is sleeping....he's always sleeping... :shk:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's not surprising, it's daytime there is it not? His species is nocturnal. He should be up when you're asleep.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yuppers! Now he's awake and im at work...sadness
. When I left he was running on his little wheel making all kinds of noise! Funny little bugger. Slash, no he can't he just balls up and sits there...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why do they call them hedgehogs?

They don't look like a proper hog, now do they?

Ive heard that besides being male and female they have a third sex. Is this true.

Are they mean when riled up?

Do they have hedgehog owners clubs, races, or other fun style get togethers to talk and have a few drinks.

Do they get sick?

They look as if they might like jazz for some reason.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
whaaa good questions! I have no idea why they are called hedgehogs perhaps it's because in Europe they live in gardens and eat bugs. I don't think any animal can have a third sex, unless you mean hemaphrodite. When they are riled up they get all pokey and make clicky noises with their tounge. There are Hedgehog owners clubs, they look goofy so I don't partake. I do not know of races but I know they have shows like dog shows and stuff. Hedgehogs do get sick, they commonly get cancer in their later years and that's what tends to get'um in the end. As far as Jazz goes I thin you might be onto something!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You know, Greg reminds me of this fruit:

Durian

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
From this day forward the Durian fruit will be called the Greg fruit. I have spoken!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Greg update! I had to take his stupid wheel away for a bit, it was keeping me awake. He got it back when I wnet to work. He keeps running and running and running....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join