It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you die, do you choose light or void?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do you believe you will go towards the light or will you choose the void? there could be more options but I believe those are the two most probable things to occur. is it something you will base off of intuition at the time or will you listen to spirits? do you think spirits will try to trick you?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't believe the choice is ours. In my minds eye the light would be represented by heaven and the void would be represented by hell. And if YOU get to choose where to go, who would choose to go into the void? Our destination in the afterlife is guided by our decisions and actions during life.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Light may not nessicerily represent what it may at first appear. Everyone quickly thinks Heaven, clarity, goodness, and right. Light can also be created by fire. Does not the bible say the devil can appear as an angel of light? Could not first glimpse of his domain also fool you? Oh, of course, the devil was never in Hell, instead he was given free reign over the earth.

Darkness could represent what everything thinks of as evil, ignorance, lack, etc. However, it could also be your first glimpse of the womb for another rebirth. It could mean transformation. From nothing arises something. Nothing can truely be destroyed, it's form merely changes, until it is no longer recognizable. Is this darkness the sign of change?

Perhaps it is up to you to determine if the light is a test, or the truth.

I am not a proponent of the concepts I have mentioned in this post. I am just offering new ideas.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Do you believe you will go towards the light or will you choose the void? there could be more options but I believe those are the two most probable things to occur. is it something you will base off of intuition at the time or will you listen to spirits? do you think spirits will try to trick you?

Any sane and rational soul does not choose to go to a dark place.

But not everyone is sane and rational.

The only route to happiness is by raising one's soul vibration in The Light to a spiritual dimension of energy. When we leave the flesh we immediately ascend to the lower astral planes. But that is not a place where one finds peace, harmony, and long-term contentment. Those who are not spiritual are forced (through their own inability) to reside on those lower levels.

Our expansion of consciousness or ascension in The Light is limited by our evolutionary development.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

From
Near Death Experience Research Conclusions

cj6

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For some reason, I believe we have a choice. I also believe there is an "option", of staying here rather than heaven or hell. If this is the case, I would choose to stay, the concepts of heaven and hell kinda scare me!!!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by cj6]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Spirits are trying to trick us now. We do choose nothing or everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If you recall, most nde experience have an option put to the experience by a voice. Do you want to stay or do you want to go back. Most never observe the speaker or communicator but yet they report an almost soothing communication. I have oobe and nde events where I found myself in total absolute blackness with no orientation as to my position. I did sense as a visual sense, a sphere of luminance that my consciousness was within. I never heard a communication but I was before a great light I refer to as the light universe.

In the dark it was peaceful and quite, but rather lonesome. When I was before the light it was fabulous, radiant, loving and tranquil. I came away feeling vitalized, charged and not afraid of death

To those who find themselves in the black, call out, bring me to the light.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
I would choose to stay, the concepts of heaven and hell kinda scare me!!!

That is exactly what the church(s) is trying to do and unfortunately doing a pretty good job at it.
No worries tho, just sack up and pay the church your 15% every year and blammo you go to heaven.

cj6

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
That is exactly what the church(s) is trying to do and unfortunately doing a pretty good job at it.
No worries tho, just sack up and pay the church your 15% every year and blammo you go to heaven.

Actually, I don't go to church, nor do I have a religion! I meant my own personal beliefs of heaven and hell scare me, as I imagine them, hell would be a place of complete solitude where you're tormented by your worst fears, while heaven would be a place of....well I'm still not sure what it would be like. But I would still prefer to stay here, for eternity or not, I would choose to stay.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
If you recall, most nde experience have an option put to the experience by a voice. Do you want to stay or do you want to go back. Most never observe the speaker or communicator but yet they report an almost soothing communication. I have oobe and nde events where I found myself in total absolute blackness with no orientation as to my position. I did sense as a visual sense, a sphere of luminance that my consciousness was within. I never heard a communication but I was before a great light I refer to as the light universe.

That Light is nonliving, infinite, and governed by Universal Law that cannot be altered one iota. Without The Light, there can be no stars, planets, souls, or an Original Creator to use it to orchestrate a Big Bang. Without The Light nothing could ever exist.

In the dark it was peaceful and quite, but rather lonesome. When I was before the light it was fabulous, radiant, loving and tranquil. I came away feeling vitalized, charged and not afraid of death.

That is a very good description of what it is like.

Depending on degree of ascension in The Light, it is an expansion of consciousness and awareness, and ever brighter and more powerful dimensions of energy. Limited only by one's spiritual development.

To those who find themselves in the black, call out, bring me to the light.

For those who are versed in using HCR, a more direct approach is simply to Radiate Spiritual White Light. Doing so accelerates the discarnate consciousness to the most comfortable point in The Light - also referred to as the Master-Vibration in this insightful NDE.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

Originally posted by cj6
I would choose to stay, the concepts of heaven and hell kinda scare me!!!

Why do you think this? No church I know of says, pay your tithe and you'll go to heaven. Do you think this is what the majority of christian churches are like? I hope not.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
When I die, I choose 15 hot naked blondes fullfilling all my supressed sexual fantasies.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Where your heart is there will your treasure be also.

top topics

join