It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted Possession or abduction???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just had a terrifying experience. I fell asleep reading Orwell's 1984 (a used copy I just bought the other day). I remember my wife woke me up for something, but instead of going back to sleep, I went somewhere else... It was a room with a high vaulted white ceiling with a light fixture in the middle of it I was laying on something (a bed or couch???). I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to be there. I then felt this very odd sensation overtaking my entire body. I was like a low vibration numb tingly feeling that seemed to emanate from the area of my chest and spread over my whole body. I kept trying to fight it off. It felt like an hour I was battling trying to put up a shield trying to keep that feeling away. But when it overtook my whole body, I was unable to move, by sheer force of will, I was able to call out to my wife and somehow managed to ask her to cleanse the apartment and put up a shield. She hastily lit some sage and waved it over my body, suddenly I felt a strong tingle on the back of my head and immediately was able to open my eyes and return to full consciousness. It was then that I realized that I was somewhere else (the place with high vaulted ceiling). Also the cats were crying to get into the bedroom, my went to let them in and all four of them ran and jumped up on the bed and surrounded me looking all around alertly as if on guard. I write this while the experience is still fresh in my mind as it concluded just 15 minutes ago.
Does anybody know what the hell just happened to me?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

did you do any rituals or ask for any spirit's assitance lately? has your wife or anyone else done any rituals of any sorts in your house/apartment? odds are someone invited something in.

another theory is you could of been operating in the spiritual realms in came into contact with something evil.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No, neither of us have done any sort of rituals lately. When I finally became aware, my first instinct was that it had to do with the book. I bought it the other day at a local occult book store. It was in a box of used books marked 50c for clearance. I wonder if it is possible it had some sort of negative entity 'attached' to it or something... Either way, I attempted an exorcism on it and other books from that same box, then had my wife do the same thing. I went back to sleep four hours later without incedent

join