It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need help with this dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi
im new to this place but i joined cos i was wondering if you guys could help me figure this out
i have alot of dreams that come true and i had this one dream where i was in a war torn town with snow all around and all the people where trying to get into the sewer system
then evreyone started to scream and panic and i turned around and white globes, these globes shot across the sky and surrounded the area
they saw us by our heat signatures and hunted us groups at a time with exterminaion squads
i ran and hid in this litte area by a sewer entrance and a huge ship hovered over and droped team of tall white aliens, id say about 7-8 foot tall and kinda skinny with no weapons that i could see
they enter the tunnel in single file but the last one stoped and looked at me and i looked at then i woke
but it had dark eyes they were goggled shaped with tiny thorns scatterd on it kinda like how we have freckles and it had a mask on like the one Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat would wear but it had spikes on it
these guys also looked frosty like they are from a very cold place

i just found these guys called Orange Ebens (found in brazail) on the internet and they resemble them

could this be linked to the supposed 12-21-12 end of the world scare?
and could anyone tell me what the name of those guys are so i could look into them
please
-Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
First of all, having to hide in a sewer is one crappy option. Oh yes, feel my wit.
Strange dream... have you been thinking much about aliens and/or end times lately? That's a starting spot. Any views on the end times you care to share? I searched for the entities you named. Not sure what to tell you on that end, for now.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

hah , i think they were going in the sewer in an atempt to hide their heat signature
before this dream i watched the Nostradamus thing 2 days before..and this dream happend last week and i just found this website today heh

ya my theroy of the end of the world is that some how we will aggrovate the aliens by trying to explore space or what not. instead of them waiting for us to kill ourselfs they'll just kill us. i think that they will attack critical millitary bases and anti air defense's first with special ops simualtaniesly and then take out the world leaders
with all of us in disarray or not even knowing what just happend theyll mop us up

the Eben dudes can be found here....im not sure i can link you there other then posting the adres
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Have u been watching some SF action movies lately?
Have u been playing video games having simmilar 'theme'?

Do u consider yourself an experienced SF fan, having watched many TV series, read books etc.

To me, it looks like your conciousness (sp?) is saying hello to you.
Dreams are in my oppinion, just random thoughts residue that builds up over time and our brain just tries to find some logic in it and create a 'storyline' that would make sense to us. Sometimes though, it fails, so we have like strange situations in the dream of like, riding a bike with a coconut on your head.

Just my .02 cents..

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Breadfan_at_work]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I agree with the above for the most part in that they are random sequences put together in an occasionally illogical fashion. But didn't you say your dreams had a tendency to come true? For a long time I noticed mine seemed to always predict the weather for the next day. Whatever the weather was in my dream, the weather would match the following day.

I watched the video... Johanna Dark... Isn't that from the Jenny Jet website? That's a pretty cool site. Anyways, those are rather unsightly entities. Than again, they'd probably think the same of me.

Not sure about the alien warfare scenario... I say that because I can't help but wonder if that is where we're headed, but that is speculation, of course. It's my opinion that our current political administration in the US would probably manage to get us killed by ETs if given the chance, judging by their foreign policy record over the last several years. But I am also wondering, would it be out of sight for them to engineer a virus geared towards our species that could be released into the air, knocking us out that way? It goes with the whole issue of "if they really wanted us dead, they wouldn't have waited all this time." So there is use for us, after all
But again, like you said, maybe we are headed for conflict. Considering all the evidence I've reviewed, all the testimonies, to see us get into a war with something "else" wouldn't surprise me at this stage. We're all kept in the dark and what little gets relayed to us isn't terribly encouraging.

Anyways, let me know about how your dreams tend to come true... I'd just be curious if you'd be willing to relay some more information about that. Would be interesting!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan_at_work

ya well the only thing i do that includes SF is play Halo 3...wichs is pretty good by the way
o i listen to GWAR alot and my band is like it and their like alieny dudes

but i dont recall playing it that day, i play alot of guitar so im busy alot writing songs
i see what your saying ill keep that in mind for the next time

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

ya they do have a tendcy to come true
for example i had a dream and i was in my earth science class. when i looked down there was a test with answers on it.
when i went to that class i had the same test where the answers matched

im not sure who johanna dark is :/

i see what your saying and i didnt know they had a foreign policy
the way i look at it is that they dont want us to leave the planet and spread destruction among other planets so they want us to terminate ourselfs
and about the gas....maybe they want to harvest something from the planet and dont want to risk damageing it

alright if i have more ill be sure to share
but at the moment the only other dream like that is whewre i woke up and my room was flashing with lightning and the white thing appeared next to my bed and grabed me
that one scared the crap out of me lol

new topics

top topics

join